Trump's going to win, r-r-right guys??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TzVOLOROkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's is preordained.

No. Hillary Clinton is our next POTUS. :_:

keep trying

you will fail

Manafort needs to talk some sense into that guy. He needs to focus on Shillary not on Pocahontas or some random Muslim shill.

hey Sup Forums my gf farts in my mouth but i can't taste anything? Why is this????

No

Not dubs kys

>There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

It is honestly unlikely for Trump to win

It'll be close but probably not.

I know some people like to troll but I actually now believe these definitely are paid shills.

I-I just don't know anymore lads, keke is becoming erractic.

RIP ;_:

lelno
Don't shame our fucking country with this faggotry, leave the burgers to their delusion.

technically, it's unlikely for the democrats to win a third term in a row but we'll see.

No

It's too painfully obvious now that he will just be reality-tv-show-host-in-chief for anybody, even the dumbest of people, to take him remotely seriously. He's done.

S-S-Shillary will win, because shekels is magic

He is the god of chaos after all.

The universe will always prevent any one entity from seizing too much control. The NWO is doomed to failure and they probably know it but are of the mentality that if they can't own the world then they will destroy it.

The only demographic in that chart that has influence on elections is Women. Further proof that women's suffrage was a mistake.

As someone who's been watching this whole shitshow for a while now I must say Trump is currently in very bad position. Sup Forums doesn't want to realize it but it's a fact : Trump isn't the 4D chess player they thought he was. He keeps making mistakes after mistakes... and more than anything, more and more people are siding and shilling for Hillary. Reddit as an example used to be somewhat friendly to Trump but these past weeks they've turned 180° against him. Yes Reddit is trash but you're deluded if you think it doesn't have any impact on people that are already undecided on how to vote.

Look I despise Hillary very much and I hope she ends up losing but I also ended up realizing Trump is kind of a dumbass himself. He's saying a lot of things but I don't believe he'll be a good president. Still wish he wins because of his policies regarding Islam and Russia align with what I believe in, and I also think it'll lead to France being slightly more independant aka not an US puppet.

I expect Hillary to win. I think Trump had all his chances to win but screwed up.

i almost hope he doesnt just so it becomes insanely obvious its all fucking rigged and we fall into a bloody civil war
ive literally nothing to lose at this fucking point. life is fucking SHIT

Literally all he had to do was keep his mouth shut except for talking points and buzzwords. Instead he JUST keeps fucking his own shit up.

Can't believe it. The easiest election possible, and he's fucking it up.

stale pasta is stale

What, do you really need another happening?

who here has money on hillary and cant wait to cash it in ? What an easy bet that was

FUCK YOU GUYS, YOU STABBED PAUL RYAN IN THE BACK.

(((((((Republicans)))))))

How much will that wall cost?

>Cut taxes
>build a great wall

Are you this underage?

Ever thought that he made a deal? Some of the things he's doing are really out of line even for this faithful meme poster. (NFL changes schedule for debates? Says a woman standing behind her husband on stage yet saying nothing was doing so under pain of death?)

He'll have more influence as a citizen than he ever would have as POTUS. But I honestly think he cut a deal.

Who has been tracking the outrageous statements? I'll bet it all goes back to one point. Maybe they threatened Barron?

KEK'S WILL BE DONE

On election day, I will cast my vote for Donald J. Trump, come hell or high water. Every single instance up to this point where Trump said something contentious has somehow not swayed me to vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton. With further evidence solidifying Hillary's corruption through crony capitalism, and undermining of the democratic process and her gross negligence and on every single aspect of her life, I have to vote for the agent of change. The agent of change proclaims to restore American buisnesses through tariffs on imports, stopping the outsourcing of jobs, avoid the upheaval of mass integration without assimilation which includes insufficient vetting. Also he doesnt participate in identity politics which plays heavily in my decision.

Nobody knows.

People said Trump's campaign would be over several times before, and it hasn't happened yet.

It's only August, and there's a lot that can still happen.

I'm saying this as someone voting for Hillary; don't count Trump out yet.

pssst, tripfag, we can not only see your gay trip, but also your ID. We have them over here in Sup Forums, you know, so we see when you're replying to your own post.

>>>>/reddit/

Conservatives spending lots of money.. please welcome POTUS Trump, do be careful, he'll sue (no jew)

>April 6-12

Probably not, he's going against the combined might of all evil in the world. Evil is evil but evil is stronk.

If he loses Clintons will go after his family. He knows that. Do it for them.

Pasta? I literally just typed this.

Go home nigger. You posted this in another thread that is still up.

So?

So take your shitty pasta somewhere else.

Trump had this if he played his cards right, but unfortunately didn't.

Our Meme Magic is stronger than your Sheckels.

Yes, as long as Trump supporters keep the faith and don't believe any media lies and vote for him in November, he'll win in a landslide because they can only rig the actual election so much. Just make sure to vote for Trump and get every Trump supporter you know to vote for Trump.

The Democrats have their "muh vagina" and their Jewish magic, but we have God, our Meme magic, and Kek by our side. We are stronger than them, and we will win.
youtube.com/watch?v=4TzVOLOROkM

Keep that tumblr shit on reddit fag.