Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/02/refugees-welcome-uk-germany-compare-migration
populstat.info/Europe/portugag.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VIII_of_England#Reformation
youtube.com/watch?v=X5xoJfXT1LU
ssb.no/en/kultur-og-fritid/statistikker/trosamf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4: GDP per capita and HDI rankings
only a catholic would be retarded enough to value arbitrary memes like whether something is "bro-tier" over wealth and prosperity

Not an argument - The Thread.

I think you're onto something here Brazil...

You just proved his argument

Very protestant post

Where do we fall?

only a protestant would look back at a life spent working and say "at least my GDP's pretty high"

how?

this is nigger logic
if you like war torn, corrupt hellholes then go back to the middle east

orthodoxy is better

GDP and HDI, plus japan doesn't like Catholics

A poster from Denmark, a protestant nation, makes a post that nakes him seem like an asshole.

Protestants are the jews of christianity

Protestants are jews*

Ftfy

>catholics think nitpicking is evidence
>catholics think strive for a prosperous society makes you an asshole
no wonder this chart is true

>he doesn´t know that the majority of Europe is catholic

WeW sure is protestant in here

>Obsessing over GDP per capita makes you a war torn corrupt hellhole
Protestants really don't get that anything can be worthwhile unless it's work or money.

why are catholic countries so third world? is God telling us something?

Canada is bro-tier, polite, has a top 10 GDP and HDI, and Catholicism is the largest religious denomination.

>canada is bro-tier
haha

Australia was never really 'protestant' by the way. It was always pretty evenly split between catholics and protestants.

Maybe God's telling us that HDI is a meme index.

monkey favela nigger

>Canada
>Protestant

39% catholic and 28% protestant of all types and orthodox. France and Ireland are also nice Catholic countries

and the most prosperous and least corrupt countries in europe are protestant or colonized by protestants

work and money makes prosperous countries

leaf

you were colonized by them

>can only think about money
Typical protestant

Normies are anyway

then go back to the middle east muhammad
so what happens when people in a society dont work

>and the most prosperous and least corrupt countries in europe are protestant or colonized by protestants

I have bad news for your ulrich...

Also, protestants started because an english king threw a tantrum over not being able to divorce while being catholic. Protestant people are literal traitors to the true faithe and their countries in Europe are the most immoral ones who import shitskins left and right.

France got the most shitskins in yurop and they're catholic

What is that little area of Tibetan Buddhism? It looks like it's in Russia?

>Also, protestants started because an english king threw a tantrum over not being able to divorce while being catholic
wew

>their countries in Europe are the most immoral ones who import shitskins left and right.
francis

>France got the most shitskins in yurop
That's UK and Sweden

>be Newfie
>Island is 99.3% white, entirely Anglo and Irish
>40% Catholic

>be New Brunswicker
>province is 95.7% white, entirely Anglo, Irish, and French
>56% Catholic

What are the odds that he is one of the statistically non existent Middle Easterners in these provinces? Even Québec is 87.2% white so the odds of him being a Muslim and a Catholic apologist are quite low

Old article but
>On Monday, Angela Merkel said Germany expected to take at least 800,000 asylum seekers this year. The figure is likely to go up, and could hit 1 million,

theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/02/refugees-welcome-uk-germany-compare-migration

Not to talk about how much a fucking cuckfest the """nordic masterace""" countries have become.

>inb4 HAha portugal not white

ethnic groups: Portuguese 98,3%; Cape Verdean 0,2%; Brazilian 0,2%; English 0,1%; others 1,2%

populstat.info/Europe/portugag.htm

Yeah it's a region of russia.

You're telling me that henry did not push protestantism hard from a meme religion?

WEW

I think only 10% of protestant Germany are not atheists.

Protestants really need to chill and.enjoy.life a bit.

>Also, protestants started because an english king threw a tantrum over not being able to divorce while being catholic
Objectively untrue.

Lot of Pr*testant asshurt in here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VIII_of_England#Reformation

"Henry is generally credited with initiating the English Reformation – the process of transforming England from a Catholic country to a Protestant one "

Now please, tell me why this particular english king decided to do such a thing.

>Tibetan Buddhism

Yes, I too remember learning about Henry, defender of the faith and monk, nailing his theses to the door of Wittenberg's church alongside lewd photos of his wife and brother together.

Refer to as to why your ironic post is the most retarded thing you've posted so far.

my lga is 67% catholic :DDDD

He wasn't the reason Protestants started you fucking retard

Liechtenstein --> catholic
Kanton Zug (Switzerland --> catholic > 50%
Bavaria --> catholic
Luxemburg --> catholic

English reformation =/= protestant reformation

Also, he was as interested in gaining religious control of the country and removing Vatican influence as he was in divorcing Catherine. It didn't hurt that the Bible specifically says not to marry your brother's wife or such a marriage will be fruitless. Catherine bore him no sons.

It had more to do with consolidation of power and legitimate male heirs than pussy

English is not my first language, I should've wrote "pushed" and not started.

When you're right, you're right.

Be it a tantrum because the pope didn´t let him divorce his wife or political gain, protestantism is still a traitor's religion.

France is like 8-10% Muslim already. The only non-Muslim country in Europe with a higher percentage is Russia at 15%

People who have to call themselves nice over and over usually aren't

You stated it for the wrong reasons. Henry sought an annulment (Different from a divorce) arguing that the marriage was illegal in the eyes of god. He was denied this, by the Pope, for political reasons. Seeing as the Pope was essentially prisoner to the Spanish Emperor, Henry V, and the emperor of Spain was Catherine of Aragon's Nephew, the Pope believed this would undermine the Spanish Emperor's influence on the English court, and that Rome would (likely) be sacked again. If someone like Ted Kennedy can get an declaration of nullity, ask yourself, why couldn't Henry?
Also:
>England
>Starting the Reformation
Pick one, Alberto Barbossa.

Pablo, the reformation did not start in England and their local version of it is a side-note in history. Sweden's turn to Protestantism had a far greater impact and it had nothing to do with the marital status of English kings.

>religion

Read my other post dipshit. I corrected myself already, and yes, the english protestant reformation helped push it in other contries so it's very much related.

>my neighbors switching of religion did not facilitate my cunt's switching of religion

portubro you're dumb nigga just stop

Few friends have been in napoli and it is a third world shithole, also the food was shit

You are niggerier than Brazil

I really cannot slip up once that these fucking sharks take any bite they can get.

Guess i'll just stop posting then. Fuck you guys.

Henry wanted to keep the Church of England as close to original Catholicism as possible. He even wrote a book criticising Luther. Whether you choose to listen to my other arguments is up to you.

France is "catholic" the same way Iran is Zoroastrian, they're the most atheist in Western Europe besides Scandinavia and the UK.

France does have more shitskins than the UK. Paris alone almost beats the entirety of Sweden in raw number of shitskins.

>98.3%
Fake stats, your cunt is something like 94% White now.

>value family
all the nordic countries have higher birth rates than all the med countries

I sure hope you're not Sicilian, but please, be free to tell me all about northen italy and how the rest doesn´t count.

Having more kids =/= family values

You protestants think just because you have more you win. Typical.

Stop gay fagging and post awesome Christian music. and Buidings.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5xoJfXT1LU

>Pew Research, 2010 Data
>Macedonia: 40% Muslim
>Montenegro: 30% Muslim
>Bulgaria: 14% Muslim

>Pew Research, 2016 EU Data (pic related)
>Bulgaria: 11% Muslim

Do you know how sometimes politicians do something that may leave it open to interpretation nowadays and shills take advantage of it to promote their bullshit and the masses eat it up?

It's always been like this, even if he did criticize Martin Luther the people ate it up, in fact it was even worse becaus peasants and serfs didn´t know how to read.

Excuse me I'm catholic and therefore european catholic, can I be listed in the bro tier?

Fuck off, catholics are actually the largest denomination in Germany or Switzerland.

>in fact it was even worse becaus peasants and serfs didn´t know how to read.
Semi related: Literacy rates, and the knowledge of the Bible actually increased with the Reformation. Luther's translation of the Bible into German was crucial to the spread of literacy and inspired a lot of other translations.

Catholics are a majority in the south and southwest, aka the states responsible for our HDI

1. England and Sweden are not neighbors.
2. Sweden severed ties with the Vatican in 1523 and officially embraced Lutheranism in 1527.The English reformation didn't even start until 1532.

I know Portuguese aren't exactly known for their great intellects, but this is getting ridiculous.

Not sure what my regional origin has anything to do with "Portugal is 98.3% Portuguese" being fake nonsense.

>As of 2015, Portugal had 10,341,330 inhabitants of whom about 383,759 were legal migrants, making up 3.7% of the population.
>3.7%
>Excluding illegal migrants
>Excluding naturalised citizens
>Excluding children of legal and illegal migrants
>Excluding Gypsies and other nonwhites present before the recent migration started
6% Non-White is a reasonable estimate.

I should add, unless you're using the one-drop-rule in regards to African ancestry, in which case Portugal is

I was trying to point out the sheep mentality people tend to have and not being literate aggravated it by a lot.

We're not arguing which religion is better, we're having a meme discussion about the attitude of the nations that follow them.

Your countryman like to meme that only the northern part of Italy is white, that's the only reason i mentioned it.

Your post needs links by the way. I want the source where you pulled that from.
>swenden in charge of not being stupid

So you think because your country officially declares itself protestant that everyone magically converts and that having a powerful sphere of influence like the English nearby does not matter at all?

Must be all that cucking from ahmed making you retarded.

>about the attitude of the nations that follow them.
While I do agree that (formerly) Protestant nations have become more immoral than Catholic ones, it is absurd to say that the people of "Protestant" nations still adhere to religion.
Protestantism creates success, success creates wealth, and wealth creates decadence. Decadence then creates a irreligious society. Catholicism just seems to create a moral, but stagnant, society.

Completely agree with your post but don´t take this thread too seriously, it's all good fun and memes.

forgot the quasi-turks
still, none of those countries are protestant
also our percentage is flat out wrong, its at about 3.8% according to the national statistics bureau

Judging by this thread all countries are assholes no matter the religion.

>killing each other and stealing shit is considered bro tier
LOL

Post more kuruminha so I can fap

You never fought with your brothers over shit you wanted? Just to hug it out and stay good with each other after?

I didn't kill them

The English were nobodies who certainly didn't have a "sphere of influence" extending all the way to Sweden. Furthermore, conversion wasn't optional. The Swedish crown simply seized all church property in Sweden, took control of the church and made sure the proper teachings were taught at church and in schools. Now stop posting before you embarrass yourself further, monkey boy.

Well what can i say? We love each other too much sometimes.

>The English in the 16th century were nobodies

Oh boy, i knew you were retarded but not the

Yup, pretty much nobodies. Certainly not important to us.

I wish you luck and good fortune, because god knows(the real, catholic one not the meme protestant one) you need it going forward in life as a nordcuck.

>Belgium isnt even on the list
HAHAHA FML

>money
>not honest-to-god hard work

ayo
*worships some old man in rome*
so u be sayin
*lets the local priest rape your son to please god*
that we
*buys your way into heaven*
wuz
*gets conquered by muslims*
da true faith n sheit?

>gets conquered by muslims
uhmmmmm

ssb.no/en/kultur-og-fritid/statistikker/trosamf

>619 222 members of religious and life stance communities outside the Church of Norway
>153 067 Islam
>5 258 317 total population (en/befolkning/statistikker/folkemengde)

Norway is 2.9% Muslim according to the Statistisk sentralbyrå. Sorry but I don't buy that low of a number. I visited Trondheim, Bergen and Stavanger not too long ago and there were lots of Muslims, outside of old historic city centers like Gamle Stavanger. Pew is probably wrong too, but they're closer to the truth.

>having muslim immigrants equals being conquered by muslims

200.000 is the real number as of november 2017. it makes sense as oslo and drammen are the only places who have a notable amount of them. western norway is poland-tier when it comes to the percentage of muslims
also
>anectodes

>mfw a pr*testant reply to my post

you cant have family values if you dont have children

If you let the Muslim "immigrants" marry and have offsprings with Norwegians then they are de-facto conquering Norwegian genes. Whether you think that's a good thing or a bad thing (or you think "conquering" is a hyperbolic word choice) there's no getting around it.

I don't know where you get your 200 000 number but I found this:
>For 2013, Professor Leirvik of the University of Oslo estimates regarding the number of people of Muslim background though not necessarily practicing in Norway at about 220,000 including people from Pakistan, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Kosovo, Iran, and Morocco.

Anyways.
>western norway is poland-tier when it comes to the percentage of muslims

>2013 official SBS statistics (underestimating actual Muslim population and 5 years old)
>More og Romsdal: 0.5% (1 in 200)
>Sogn og Fjordane: 0.5% (1 in 200)
>Hordaland: 0.9% (1 in 111)
>Rogaland: 1.7% (1 in 59)

>2017 Pew Research Center EU stats
>Poland:

thats still a dastardly low amount of muslims relatively. the 200.000 figure is from an article on ssb's site but it hasn't been translated to english
>SSB's calculations tell us that there are about 200.000 Muslims in Norway

as of now, there are only 148.000 Muslims officially
also, ssb mentions that 4 out of 5 foreigners from Muslim countries are Muslims. right now there are about 250.000 people here from Muslim countries (not Muslims but from Muslim countries) which puts the number of Muslims at about 200.000. even if we have 220.000 Muslims, it'd put us on about 4.2%, not 5.7% like pew does

Soon, brothers, soon