Untitled

they typically know the most.

also pretty much everyone in lotr was white

I beg your pardon

>Pretty much everyone in lotr was white.
I'm sure the Uruk-hai outnumbered everyone.

>an old white man ever helping someone else instead of fucking them over

yeah right!

:)

sshhhhhhh goddammit now they are going to blackwash all the wizard characters

Totally agree, but you chose wrong characters

>saruman
Nice stealthbait

>pretty much

I don't even know who that is nor will I look into him
stupid

Hello my melanin enriched friend.

that doesn't make any sense.

You need to practice your lecture skills.

why? I'm not lecturing

Quality thread you autistic fuck.

Give it to me straight Britpol, does Jeremy have a decent chance at becoming PM within the next few years or not?

He has a chance, decent or not, I can't really say.

:(

why has it got gandalf twice?

It's the two Dumbledoors

Bottom right guy is orange

WE WUZ NUMENOREANS N SHIET

AY YO HOL UP
R U SAYIN WE WUZ MUMAKEEL RIDERS N SHIEEEEET?

Most of the characters in those franchises are also white, so what was the author trying to say? Other than "fucking white people ree"

>Numenor is a black civilization
>all men are black throughout the first and second ages
>When Eru doomed Numenor and converted Arda into a round planet, he bleached the skin of men as punishment
>men's lives shortened to less than 100 years instead of hundreds of years
>Aragorn's defeat of Sauron and the final destruction of the ring redeem men
>Aragorn and Arwen have a child
>its black

Wow
Tolkien was ahead of his time

>corbyn doing as well as he did caused the government to go as hard right as it possibly could with a dup coalition

It's hilarious, if he did a little worse it'd just be the centre conservatives in government, if he did much better he'd be in government, instead he's put the gay hating, abortion hating, religious nuts into government with huge power.

Bump

Yes. Minority governments tend to not be very stable, if the Tories can't form a government or it collapses later on then Corbyn has a shot at forming one.

It's not a coalition like in 2010. The Tories are essentially saying "scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" to the DUP, they'll make a few concessions here and there for them and in exchange the DUP votes in line with them, creating a functional majority. They don't hold a huge amount of power though, they won't get the Tories to make any huge concessions, especially on things like gay rights. That would be political suicide for the Tories, they'd rather lose their government now and be able to get elected again in a future election than never win anything again for the next couple of decades.

amerifats really need to stop posting about british politics when their knowledges only goes as far as a few posts they've read on Sup Forums and maybe a wikipedia article or two, it's embarrassing

Yeah but if he's an old black guy then

OMG MAGICAL NEGRO THATS RACISM

Tories will form minority government with DUP, the tories will have to do a few things to make the DUP happy, these things will be unpopular and labour will milk it for all its worth, labour in majority government for next election i bet