Do you like France ?

Do you like France ?

Nah

Yah

What French book should i read? I finished reading Tristes Tropiques 3 days ago

meh fuck off already since I came here 4 years ago this board, or more accurately subreddit considering it's a massive cirklejerk of ban happy half witted mods and autism having posters, was always filled with butthurt krauts going
>muh ebil polan we sperg out every 20 years to start another war, we commit war crimes b-but we are civilzied not like slavs I swear! *gets LIBERATED* for a 200th time by a different liberator
and if a pole responds to a 50 pages long essay of a krautoid who most likely has slavs among his ancestors to begin with since germany is a muttland that makes USA look homogenous with one sentence suddenly it's
>hurr butthurt pole XD we can say anything b-but you can't because I said so!
or even worse some pathetic polish shitsucker will do what he does best and lick foreign cock clean because hehe bants

fuck that, range ban germanoids already their every thread is pure shit I know some spic or chink will instantly jump on me to defend his western master and score good goy points because that's what usually happens (lmao at shitskins) but suck my cock I'm Jewish I can buy your fucking countries

tellement

Yes, but I hate anime faggots. Disgusting.

Yes I'm Francophilic desu

I like France but i don't like Frenchmen

what does any of this have to do with France?
and why do you think your country even matters? you're nothing, most people can't even point at your puny insignificant country on a map, Matis.

Why do you bring his country into this conversation? You think because you live in Germany your opinion matters more?

Yes

The French superiority is cultural (meaning ultimately anyone could embrace it) whilst the an*Lo-s*Xon superiority is racial and genocidal

sure is reddit in here

I'm waiting for l'empereur Macron to unite Europe.

The brown one is made for breeding

delet yourself

I live near to the border and visit France several times a year. Best neighbors.

Le Discours de la servitude volontaire. That's the most insightful book I have ever read, even though it was written by a teenager centuries ago.
Read the original only, all the translations to new French are garbage. But you need to be fluent to understand it.
Do you want a book that is easy to read instead?

This

Sure.
Do French people like Japan?

Good taste.

Yes, but those who do tend to be massive faggots.

Euro china = france

Famous food , nuke, self-esteem

Dirty, lime water

thanks

>shitskin wearing uniforms french police had when they threw algerians in the Seine

Yes very.
Many japanese think Beautiful french culture is typical europian culture. (also British one too)

and French’s never speak English.
this is why i love france.

Of course. We're the biggest market for manga in europe, in fact maybe a bigger market than america. The jap corruption runs deep in France. Do japanese people like France?

I still don't understand why she's brown and not celto-roman-germanic like the others

p.s: I generally dislike france, you're too gay and flamboyant for my taste

I read that book in Japanese translation (´・_・`) i actually can understand books written in French with the aid of a dictionnaire though.
>Discour
It's kinda book on Foucault no?

did it trigger you

France is one of the few utopias on earth except its people.

the fact that you're not triggered by it triggers me tbqhwyf

frens

a bit mean
I support the Japanese cause, now

I like France but I prefer Garupan
das Finale fucking when?

why is GuP so much fun Sup Forums?

haven't watched it, but I've seen it so much around Sup Forums that I'm actually considering watching it someday

because it inherits the essense of typical spokon mangas in 80's and refines it

Not really.

Why you guys hate speaking english in your nation?

I like french women

you tell me buddy, tho it could be Netherlands flag for all i know.

>BC France
No thanks, True French devotes their loyalty to l'Empereur, Charles de Gaulle and Emmanuel Macron.

most people i know hate France for no real reason. i love it though

she's supposed to be from the colonies I guess

wtf I think comfort women were hoes now

because we don't know how to speak it

because they're anglo, it runs in their blood

Do it.

France ? Non, mais j'adore les francophonie en Québec et Nouveau-Brunswick.

not Algerians, FLN's finest égorgeurs
not all Algerians are bad

>tfw Francophile
1812 électrique bogaloo quand?

What is this from?

girls und panzer