Is Donald Trump Going To Jail?

>Is Donald Trump Going To Jail?
for what exactly?

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account by the Open Society Foundations (OSF)

Hey Sup Forums have you ever had a nigger tongue you anus before? Let me know in the comments section below!

RICO charges

No, but I have had a few white guys do it

>RICO charges

if he's charged with RICO then more than half the government should be charged...

That would be the perfect idea for a television sitcom. Two political candidates with opposing opinions are forced to be together in a jail cell.
We could profit from this idea.

For deleting a few thousand emails containing classified information.
oh wait

Well, he probably didn't have intent to do so, so it's permissible

For being a racist bigot that looks like an orangutang

for raping that girl with Epstein? probably yeah

Jamal, learn how to spell Orangutan

For what? hurting your feelings?

All of this exposure to negative Trump threads on the catalog has swayed me. I'll be voting for Hilery this September!

>racist bigot
how did you even find this place if all you do is parrot MSM lies?

If Hillary wins, he'll be lucky if he doesn't get the chair.

>people spoonfeed me
>and i parrot it

i wish you were on our side, you'd be a real asset being as big of a manipulated dumbass as you are

It should really be the saudis controlling america, not obama... the saudis control him.

SAGE THIS SHIT

You need to add Adam Sandler there.

Obama the pupet master puts his toy America to work and Shhhhhillery is loving it.

While the pupet America just wishes to be great again and have no strings to hold him down.

Also there laughing at the image in the top right of all the money they have made from ther shows what they perform weather america wants to or not and america never sees the blood money made from the "shows".