Are there any other movies that show what Africa could've been like if White Males didn't destroy the entire continent...

Are there any other movies that show what Africa could've been like if White Males didn't destroy the entire continent out of penis envy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DvvgzQ-Itog
youtube.com/watch?v=cVZHRkHHSXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if they're staying true to the source then these liberals are going to be really upset once it comes out

So what?

White people have to take responsibility for every shithole country in africa?

Didn't you know they only build straw roofs because it's their culture? Naturally their skyscrapers would have them as well

youtu.be/DvvgzQ-Itog

Noone denies that the claim in the article is retarded, but dont be retarded either.

The Naked Prey
youtube.com/watch?v=cVZHRkHHSXU

This is probably going to be the most sci-fi capeshit flick we've ever seen honestly.

>Wakanda (in Africa) is the most advanced civilization in the world, despite your typical guard in the army using only a spear to defend himself

Get your popcorn ready

Literally Gremlins

So Africans lived in mudhuts for tens of thousands of years, and were just on the verge of exploding technologically, faster than all other races combined, for no discernable reason?

>aftricans can only into straw roofs
>lol no they can also build stuff entirely out of mud and sticks drumpf btfo

>dangerous after midnight
>hate getting wet
checks out

Then please move back to Africa. I'm not an ethnic nationalist in any form but if you think Africa is so much better than North America, you should move there.
Aaaaaaaand they won't.

sure go alienate the mayority of moviegoers
what could possibly go wrong?
or do you people are actually rooting for the movie to fail to fit your racism and discrimination narrative?

It's going to flop hard isn't it

It's pretty racist to imply that Africans lived in mudhuts. The correct timeline is as follows:

>Africans exist first and invent everything up until Greece
>gloss over classical era, skip to middle ages where lol Europeans wallow in mud like in Holy Grail
>Africans are doing great during this time because I can't tell them apart from Arabs in a historical context (we wuz kangz)
>Europeans invent conquest for first time ever, Africans are too good hearted to try and Asians only exist on election years
>Europeans take over stuff and become mighty purely by exploiting Individuals of Pigmentation
>Africa sucks now purely because of that and the Zulu Empire would have beat us to the moon otherwise

WE

Zulu

trailer looks like it'll have a lot of uniting random tribes, snow tribe, big man tribe, speakeasy tribe, and I like the Boer villain already.

It panders to blacks. Blacks go to movies en masse to whoop and holler. It can't flop.

Not saying that pandering or whooping and hollering are bad things, mind you.

Germany built their country up again after it was totally destroyed and now it is one of the most successful countries in the world. Why did no country in Africa do this?

Kek

WHOO
STEP INTO DA SPOTLIGHT

I would love it if it were Blacca 13 but I doubt that'll be the case.

Ethiopia was independent ubtil 1935. Where tge hell was all their progress?

>mfw someone somewhere unironically believes this

Well, as you know, white countries benefit from past racism. Germany figured this out and squeezed so much racism into 15 years that they would prosper pretty much forever regardless of what happened to them. This is the real holocaust redpill provemewrongprotipyoucant.

That Sand Castle is only there because the French rebuilt it.

Y?

>Garcia Rivera.
I fucking hate the fact I share a last name with her.

You shills already tried that shit with Iron Flop and we all laughed at you

>he hasn't heard of colonializm

reminder that the tallest structures in sub-saharan africa were built by termites

That's really offensive, they're called Muslims.

Nah they will be satisfied. All the liberals want is white culture to be destroyed and under oppression. These liberal women crave destruction of their own culture.

I have a theory nothing happens in Africa because it's so fucking hot. living with heat takes away all your energy so you don't do anything productive. Same goes for India and most Middle East

Here's a red pillon Wakanda.

>They sit right on top of a literal goldmine (Vibranium)
>Makes them insanely wealthy and drives all their technological advancement
>They build a huge wall around their city to keep out the rest of Africa
>Despite their immense wealth and technology they share literally none of it with the rest of Africa, allowing them to starve to death, get raped, live in their own excrement
>Incredibly xenophobic monarchy
But this is the liberal's dream movie?

This shit is ridiculous. They were dwelling in loincloths, starving to death in their shitty, warmongering villages, long before colonialism even started.

Sub-equatorial Africa has been a shithole since the dawn of time, and the white man has had very little to do with it.

How do you explain ancient Egypt?

>be african black
>can't into agriculture
>spend most of your time hunting and gathering because of this

>blame white people

you mean the period when outsiders finally brought civilization to subsaharan africa?

Is this an american education thing?

The Gods Must be Crazy

Well, real life African countries sit on literal piles of diamonds and can't feed themselves, so what you outlined is the pro-African fantasy version.

>shilling this hard
Fuck off.

If that were true, Australia wouldn't be one of the wealthiest countries in the world despite having a small population and being a relatively new country.

when it had a real civilization it was in much more temperate climate

stop hunting for politics in movies

Hi, Jared Diamond. Have you proven that geography biases IQ tests yet?

ancient aliens
aussie aliens

>abbos failed to do anything there for millennia until white people arrived

Sort of. It's a black American thing. Kangz of Egypt is only the tip of the iceberg as far as wildly inaccurate idealizations of Africa's history goes.

Aliens.

hey bigot, blacks were literally about to go to alpha centauri before whites came, didn't professor shekelstien teach you anything? sheesh

At least the villain's black.

That's not true, they burned all vegetation off of an entire continent.

It would not surprise me if Americans, especially black Americans, think that African = black.

>It panders to blacks. Blacks go to movies en masse to whoop and holler. It can't flop.
I don't think it is wise to expect Crips and Bloods finding themselves in a theater to result in murderless experience.

I don't think so, I think its a marketing scheme, the mouse is evil, don't fall for its tricks.

lmao, what's this from

And now Germany is ruining their county by importing Africans en masse

The villain is Man-Ape. Literally a double nigger.

except diamonds have no intrinsic value other than to be used in modern day drill bits. vibranium is a miracle metal that might as well be magic with what it can do.

I liked Keith David's character Dr Facilier in the Princess and the Frog, black villains can be really good yet I don't really see them that often.

You guys do know that this movie will drive we wuzism into overdrive.

is this real

this seems somewhat racist

literally black donald trump

click bait cocks sucking bitch. we're trying to move on in harmony you vapid little cunt.

You can sell them to Westerners. Arabs wouldn't have been able to use oil by themselves either, and that didn't matter. Alternately [insert other rich African natural resource here].

okay this is fake.

No, we paint them 15 minutes before the thread. Do you even google?

>jealous of our coolness

Was this written by an 8 year old?

Will black people be angry when the next trailer show that Captain America is in their movie?

A FUCKING SAND CASTLE

god they never ever fight one on one. that's why people in the south want guns, and for good reason. if one of those chimps has a problem with you you will have 20 monkeys on you in 2 seconds.

>female directs female superhero movie
>black man directs black superhero movie
>all other movies directed by jews/whites
what did they mean by this

I think the bigger determining factor is that humans evolved in sub sahara africa, those that moved out of the rift valley found new niches that challenged them as a people and forced them to invent new technologies and methods of survival to combat these hardships. Repeat endlessly and you have the road to modern civilization.
Its a self reinforcing system.

India was vastly more successful than Africa in terms of civilization. Not enough to defeat the Eternal Anglo, though.

>The greatest African architectural achievement, and the greatest African city in ancient times is made up of mud huts

this can't be real

india wuz actually kangz and shit though

>is that humans evolved in sub sahara africa
didn't they recently find evidence showing that mankind actually started evolving away from apes in Greece 7.2 million years ago?

I have a theory. All of the smart Africans left Africa and evolved into white people. All of the dumb Africans ramined in Africa.

ok these had to have been made by Sup Forums

>india and the middle east not being successful

uhhhhh

WE WUZ NEVER GIBEN DA CHANSE TO BE KANGZ N SHEEIT CUZ O DA WYTE MANS

wasn't it that they're just the oldest homosapians we've found but they still emigrated from africa and then back again

This is on the threshold of b8 and being real and it's freaking me out

They have plenty of practicaland industrial applications. But the price of diamonds is literally dictated by one company that owns the world market.
They're sitting on a mountain of diamonds themselves, and its in their interest to restrict the suppy so prices stay high.
The problem with blood diamonds is that its africans selling their own resources on the open market, which conflicts with DaBeers and friends from driving up prices.
The US does the same thing with the petrodolar, every time someone new decides to sell oil on the open market something happens and the army ends up in the region on pretext.
Its called hydraulic despotism. When one party controls a valuable/rare/vital resource they tend to be able to call the shots.

This is 100% true. Kenyans beg for the British to return because, and I quote "We might not have been free, but at least everybody had jobs, we had education, healthcare and a policeforce and we weren't terrorised by the warlords or caught in between their gang battles. The tourist areas are protected by holiday and safari company money. Anywhere else it's the strength of the gun and the gang that prevail and the government doesn't want to waste time or money fixing it, the causes of it or the symptoms of it, because they want to live in their palace(s)".