Why doesn't Ben just take over Snyder's helm of The Justice League...

Why doesn't Ben just take over Snyder's helm of The Justice League? He's a way more competent director than Snyder and he's only made three movies. I'm at least glad he's getting full creative control over his Batman movie.

Snyder knows what hes doing

Why doesn't Ben just rape Snyder?

>Snyder is bad
you fell for the meme

Because his wife is not a WB exec

Oh, fuck no, it'd probably be the other way around.

Yeah no. Almost, if not, all of his movies, are all-style no substance. The only thing that seperate him from other directors of his caliber is that they don't try so hard to be pretentious and deep.

In a visual medium style IS substance.

Begone, knave.

>he also fell for the Snyder is bad meme.

It doesn't matter. Warner Bros. producers will rub their dicks all over it either way.

Why does he look so sad? He looks like he's about to cry.

He's had a hard life.

Now that's dark. That's how that'd go.

How is saying Snyder is a shitty director a meme in any sense? Lol please elaborate user.

>Lol
you have to go back

top nozzle

taken during his divorce a few years back

>How is saying Snyder is a shitty director a meme

Well it's mostly said by idiots that don't know shit about movies, it's pretty simple, if you liked Civil War you have no right to say Snyder is a bad director when aside from being terrible at edition he has shown even in his worst movie that he is a bettet at cinematography than pretty much every other cape director so far.

Like this post>Yeah no. Almost, if not, all of his movies, are all-style no substance. The only thing that seperate him from other directors of his caliber is that they don't try so hard to be pretentious and deep.

How can someone be this dumb he is either to pretentious or he has no substancem but you can't be both, at least not in the way this retard is sugesting.

Not sure wasting time on Bats dream sequences is substantial other than shoving more JL setup in the movie

>it's pretty simple, if you liked Civil War you have no right to say Snyder is a bad director
Says who?

>he is either to pretentious or he has no substance but you can't be both

I honestly hope you are all pretending to be retarded.
You each either misconstrued, misunderstoood, or simply didn't read the posts you are responding to.

I'm asking who says I don't have the right. Why aren't you answering me?

>>he is either to pretentious or he has no substance but you can't be both

>Either you rape Zack, Ben or I will.

I never insulted or said I disliked his cinematography, when did I ever? His shots and sequences are very good, it's just that I do not like his storytelling.

>it's a Snyder apologists thread

His only entertaining movie was 300, because it knew what it was: dumb, over-the-top action and nothing more. It didn't try to be 2deep4u and take itself seriously. That's where Snyder fails the hardest, both because he can't do deep themes worth a shit and because they conflict with his over-the-top style of visuals. His attempts at serious drama are laughable because all the shots are so overblown.

I SEE pretty visuals, that's for sure.

I also SEE a terrible story, I SEE horrendous editing, and I SEE the butchering of characters.

I could take posts like this more serious if I didn't know that you think most of the MCU movies are better than BvS.

Why are you mentioning the MCU? No one else has.

BvS is a trainwreck. I'll take the MCU's watchable mediocrity over that any day.

i think its more you just being retarded

The reason the few people who like Snyder's Watchmen like it is because he basically tries to directly adapt the pacing and framing of scenes straight from the comics.

Literally everything else he changes is what makes the movie bad. That's how you know he's a hack director.

Why not? Evensposter or le 27% man will show up eventually.
Plus, I am defensive. It's absolutely ludacris that people honestly think that something like Iron Man 2/3 are better than Snyer's DCEU entries. It's like living in a bizarro world.

He can't beat Snyder in a push up competition because Snyder has the manlet advantage.

ITT: a pleb

There was nothing 2deep4u in BVS or Man of Steel. You were probably just too stupid enough to follow a simple narrative.

You're the only shitposter here, man. Why is it such a personal triumph for you to defend your film taste? We don't care, you shouldn't care either. They're just movies.

I thought 300 was already pretty bad. Since he can't do characters or ideas that well, there was nothing that made you get invested in the movie. It was like a pretty screensaver with beefcake and shouting.

>we
kek

300 is his second worst movie.

BvS>Watchmen>MoS>DoTD>300>Suckerpunch

haven't seen the owl cartoon

>>>he is either to pretentious or he has no substance but you can't be both

You keep intentionally leaving out the very next sentence of your quoted post.

>>>>he is either to pretentious or he has no substance but you can't be both

Why do care about what people think about the movie though? You didn't answer my question.

Watchmen is better than BvS, solely because it has such a great source material.

BvS is could not be a worse film without being some kind of The Room tier fumble. It's just so poorly constructed in every facet.

Truth.

see
>but you can't be both,
>at least not in the way this retard is sugesting.

>at least not in the way this retard is sugesting.

Because I want to see more of these movies and audiences decide what the studios make.

Pretty sure Affleck wants to do stuff besides capeshit. Prepping Batman will already take a lot of time, plus no room for other projects.

>Because I want to see more of these movies and audiences decide what the studios make.
Then why do you have to dismiss every negative opinion as inferior to your own? You're not superior.

Because I honestly believe that BvS is so obviously at the very least a 'pretty good' film, that I don't really have a high opinion of anyone who disagrees.

So why can't you at least just respect others' opinions? I don't care that you like the movie, I don't, I respect your opinion though.

I no longer understand what constitutes a meme. Saying "This director makes bad movies is" but depicting that director as a shining jesus in the sky isn't?

>So why can't you at least just respect others' opinions?
Because stupid fucking RT drones and underages on this board go to every positive DCEU thread (this is not a positive thread) and shit it up.
The immaturity of posters has caused me to be overly defensive.

Also, see pic related for why I don't value 'others' opinions.
Talk about a trainwreck.

Critics now pander to clickbait.

>Also, see pic related for why I don't value 'others' opinions.
That doesn't really tell me anything. What are you talking about exactly?

So are you really pretending we didn't have three years of defense force threads and one year of "BILLION DOLLARS 99% RT WHAT NOW"?

There are no saints in this "debate".

They are both memes. The reality is that Snyder is a perfectly competent director with good asthetic sense and bad-ish sense of pace.

Plenty of other big name action directors are worse than him.

>playing dumb

1.jpg is a weirdo who does not (I hope) represent the larger DCEU liking population of this site.

inb4
>larger DCEU liking population of this site. + laughing reaction face

>He's a way more competent director

He's only made three so-so crime dramas.

>>playing dumb
I honestly don't have a clue what you're talking about.

>Argo
>crime drama

Making him way better than Synder!!!!
LMAO DCKEKS BTFO

27%
%

>1.jpg is a weirdo who does not (I hope) represent the larger DCEU liking population of this site.
There are at least three people of that tier. 1.jpg, the Kinography infograph guy, and the "You barneyfags just want camp" guy that can't go a single paragraph without cursing everyone out in broken english.

That, to me, is the face of the DCEU fandom. I am legitimately sorry you have to share it with them.

Two so-so crime dramas and one bland Oscar-bait film.

TFA is an utterly creativity free piece of corporate shit.
It's very possibly the worst blockbuster ever made.

Most negative opinions are empty dumb critics: Too dark, too grim, superman doesnt smile.

The pace in the movie was not only weird but bad, it will be fixed by the director's cut, but it will still be unusual.
The movie is a tragedy, you can hate it, or like it. but no one can claim the tone of the movie makes the movie a bad movie.

What about Waterworld? Or Ishtar? Or Heaven's Gate?

I still don't know if Affleck counts as a proven entity. Yes, he directed Argo, but Terrio wrote it and we still got BvS. As it stands though, while I am willing to wait and see how his Batman is received, I do recognize that it's not like he can do much worse than the current head of the film franchises.

Or The Adventures of Pluto Nash, or Jupiter Ascending

Easily worse. No, i'm not trolling. TFA was a two hour long commercial for toys and future movies, packed to the brim with blatant copies of things that had already been done in the previous six films.
It's an embarrassing abortion.

>Bayformers

this

Bayformers isn't trying and failing to pretend to be more than what it is, and Bay is 100. Times the shlock-teur that Abrams is.

>Why doesn't Ben just take over Snyder's helm of The Justice League?

We don't more Muslims making more bombs.

Stop browsing Sup Forums and learn to think for yourself.

>learn to think for yourself.
If you came to the conclusion that TFA was good by yourself, then I hope you never breed.

I don't get it

Well, with that said, Marcus is in the garden

>Jewish tricks

Jew? lest I a Catholic.

Did you miss all the Ben al-Fleck meme?

Watcch the Ultimate Cut

Execs fucked with Zacks movie

Watch that Bill Maher clip

Is it even out yet?

>Hack Snyder
>good at cinematography

Bahahahhhhahahahaa

Have you studied cinematography? Half the time he has no idea what he's doing, and the other half is so overwrought it's hilarious

>Execs fucked with Zacks movie
Martholomew please.

Zack shat on the floor and WB smeared it on their faces and did a blackface jig. Their performance is gross but it isn't the only reason no one else wants to dance. There's still poop on the floor.

>This faggot in every bvs thread
you are such a fucking child

oh men! i love to lurk DCEU/MCU threads kek

>Why doesn't Ben just take over Snyder's helm of The Justice League?
Because Hack has a unbreakable contract with Satan to continue to screw up the DC movies.