What's the GOAT Batmobile?

What's the GOAT Batmobile?

The '60s TV series of course.

The Animated Series

Too bad the CGI always looked like shit. But the fact that Batman had one ultimate vehicle that transformed into a plane/sub/mech as the situation dictated was GOAT.

That's pretty close to the top, but I don't like how segmented and lego-like it looks.

>implying Batman wouldn't armor his car with easily-replaceable, modular armor.

I just don't like it because it's straight-up the Animated series Batmobile with MS-paint additions.

All based on

That's more like the Swat Kats' racecar, not a Batmobile.

I really love the BTAS Batmobile, but I also feel that the TNBA Batmobile is severely underrated. It's so sleek, without looking too sporty.

Burtonmobile is the coolest looking and coolest looking is the only thing that really matters in a comic.

I think some one-off designs that appeared in a single issue were close to equally nice, but I can't be bothered to find them.

That thing is sick as fuck. Not a big fan of the bat face on the grill though.

Yeah, I liked this redesign. I liked most of the TNBA redesigns though...

>anime Batmobile

It's just so boring, especially coming off of BTAS's incredibly eyecatching design.
It's not bad or anything, just forgettable.

Irrefutably this

>all of these extremely long-hooded batmobiles

my nigga

Definitely this. I also like OPs and the Arkham Asylum one. Too bad it looked so different in Knight.

All these fucking cartoonfags itt goddamn disgraceful

I fucking loved this design.

But from a logical standpoint, the best designs are the ones that could past for normal cars. The Lamborghini, or more appropriately, the Corvette from the 70s/80s

Why are you guys talking about goats? This BATman. He is all about BATS, not goats.

That doesn't mean shit if is wasn't PERFECTED

>rebirth batmobile is a suped-up BTAS mobile

muh dick

why are movie batmobiles always the best

Based

Because its every greasemonkeys dream to build the batmobile. When a studio asks you to build one for shoots, you fucking go all out.

makes sense
both building and designing it are pretty big deals your going to do your best work.
it would be like designing doctor manh-oh wait

because you don't read comics

89 or bust kid

>made better

How's that even a question?

I like to think Ben used this at a Halloween party once

Bat-Tank controversy aside, what do you think of the design of Arkham Knight Batmobile.

One from TDKR

I really liked it, tanky but sleek, a very satisfying roar to it, covered in detail but not bloated with it
The main gripe I saw was just that it was overused, never saw anyone complaining about its design

Beyond nostalgia it does kinda suck.

The orange lines, that weird cockpit open dome where they sit.
I'm not even sure what the three exhaust pipes on top do, once they're not the atomic jet that the car runs on.

The batmobile was the best character in the whole movie.

Not the best, but I actually really liked the Nolan Bat tank.

I loved it.
I mean, I wouldn't have liked it if the tank was supposed to be Batman's normal batmovile. But if I understood correctly, he ditched his normal one for the tank due to the circumstances, so it's just another one of his specialized versions.
My only problem with it was that it got boring after the 30th copy-pasted tank battle.

It did go through a lot of adversity.

The BATB version looks more like it was inspired by the Schumacher batmobile than the Burton one though.

Criminally underused and underappreciated.

the killmobile, batfleck killed a shitload of mercs with that thing.

Oh my god you're that faggot in the past tread who used constantly the dots?

>Double dubs AND patrician taste
Shiggidy diggidy mah niggidy

Definitely the one in Batman and the Monster Men

The Batmobile from Beware the Batman is an underrated treasure. A literal tank dressed as a sportscar with just the right amount of toyetic style. That it never actually got a toy or model released is a travesty.

I really like it.

Didn't his original batmobile plunge into the river with Bane?

Bane?

It was in the Batcave in one of the challenge maps from City.

>why don't you add little wings to the rear fender to make it a true bat-mobile?
>oh dear lord, you are considering it!

This is by far the most believable and fitting combat vehicle. The others all look like regular cars with a shitty plastic shell slapped on it.

>believable
Stopped reading there, the Batman story is one about a madman who runs around as his fursona beating up homosexuals dressed as clowns, Alice in wonderland characters and luchadors. Believable has nothing to do with it.
Just stay on Sup Forums kid.

It's all about if it fits or not.
If the mad man who dresses like bat drive a shitty car in clunky plastic takes you out of the immersion then it's shit.
It's about if it's believable in the world they built or not.

I repeat, remain on Sup Forums we do not need your shit opinions here

>tells others to stay on Sup Forums
>describes Batman the way a casual would do

Yeah, just follow him back to Sup Forums

>the Batman story is one about a madman who runs around as his fursona beating up homosexuals dressed as clowns,
If I hear this retard argument one more time...

>Gets defensive when someone talks about how Batman isn't actually the """"""""""""realistic"""""""""""""" character he wants him to be
Aww did I hurt your husbando's feelings?

I was using hyperbole to explain that batman is not an inherently "grounded" character who needs a literal tank that he didn't make (the big thing here, Batman is supposed to be industrious and inventive, he uses the money to buy the parts but does not have other people make him shit for the most part) for his Batmobile.

Objectively correct answer

Dick's Batmobile was so good. Probably my favorite.

Though I really like Bruce's Inc batmobile and RIP's.

>kind of name a kid would come up with
>in ASBAR Miller changes it so Bruce named the batmobile

I hope Miller did that on purpose and just didn't forget because wew

Screw you kids, it's a combination of:
>the black gloss finish, red detailing and dual-bubble canopy of the '66 George Barris Batmobile
>the wheel wells, Bat-tering ram grill, single large fin and overall shape taken from the standard Batmobile design for most of the Silver Age, and briefly reused after Knightfall (likely to tie in to Batman Forever, which loosely based its Batmobile on that design).

That's the single straw I clutch to to pretend ASB&R and TDKR are not in continuity, author intent be damned.

I hate it.

Just my opinion, and there it is.

I like the first Batmobile actually. I always want them to just show it being Thomas Wayne's old car Bruce keeps maintained in the garage in the comics.

When I was a kid I assumed The Mechanic was the last of the pre-art shift episodes because it ended with the Batmobile destroyed and the titular guy promising to build an even better one.

This would be great if it didn't have a fucking turret on the hood.

>The orange lines, that weird cockpit open dome where they sit.
Firstly, they're RED lines, secondly the open cockpit is weird but makes sense since the show is in a Gotham City so idyllic and peaceful outside of super-crime that nobody would even think of stealing it, and even if they did...
>I'm not even sure what the three exhaust pipes on top do
They fire emergency flares in the event somebody does try to jack the Batmobile, as seen when Riddler tried just that.

I assume he had a backup. In Knight you can find a sidestory where he's talking to Lucius, and in the year since City he specifically asks for a tankmobile in preparation for an event like what happened.

There was a Happy Meals toy and I thiiiink a Hot Wheels maybe... but yeah, that's criminaly overlooked.

He means in Arkham Asylum, during that cutscene.
>No, Bane... this time, *I* break *you*.

Really, I swear I think most of Sup Forums's only exposure to Batman is collegehumor videos at worst, or that Mega64 video at best.

as impractical as it is, there's something cool looking about pic related....

>the big thing here, Batman is supposed to be industrious and inventive, he uses the money to buy the parts but does not have other people make him shit for the most part
So literally every single story that depicts his vehicles being built/maintained by Alfred, Harold or even that one black OC from BTAS are all blasphemous in your eye?

Don't get so hung up on the little things. Batman's smart enough to build a better Batmobile I'm sure, but he hardly has any time for that - that's why it took Damian to finish one of his prototypes and give us

>meow

>not too bad

>not too far off the lamborghini design

I like it. I sort of get why it's disliked, but in the world set up it fit really well.

thing is, though, that thing is so fucking small on the inside. No way it would fit them like in

Wait, what did the batmobile look like in the Killing Joke? I have vague memories of it looking pretty cool

But the movie version explicitly has fox make everything pretty much

Not bad, but I've never been a huge fan of the fucking jet engine in the middle of a sleek design.

>the most believable and fitting combat vehicle
Doesn't make it the best. When you start altering certain parts of the Batman concept to make them "believable", all it does is cast a light on how unbelievable the core concept is. Or is anyone going to argue that the most sensible way to fight crime is by dressing up as a bat and throwing bat-shaped boomerangs?

This, basically

it's a bat version it's better

Felt so fucking good to drive around in Arkham Knight.

Batmobile should be an upgraded and modded interceptor car.

If it's a tank or some stupid overdesign super thing then it makes it obvious the Batman is a millionaire in gotham... I wonder who that could be.

You'll be glad that they removed it for Sooesah Skwad

My favorites:
>B&R flying Batmobile
>90's future car
>Zero Year
>Rebirth

Arkham Knight and BvS are both really close to being godtier, just a couple of small details and they could have been great.

>riding that low
and what the fuck is batman supposed to do if he needs to drive on something rougher than a well-maintained racetrack?