Check m8, faggots

How is 2nd amendment gonna protect you from tyranny when the government has tanks, jets, nukes and missiles?

How many guns do civilians own vs guns the military owns?

I think you're underestimating the power of gorilla warfare.

Also >norway.

American colonial:
"My musket is my last line of defense against an increasingly tyrannical monarchy."
British:
"LMAO"
Ships, cannons, trained soldiers, horses, ect.

>MOM look I posted it again!!

THIS DESU SENPAI

there is literally nothing wrong with norway

Your country shares a border with Sweden

I think you mean guerrilla warfare. Gorilla warfare is what the niggers are using currently.

Sometimes I wish I had a Vietnamese proxy for these threads

That's a disgrace to the apes who fought in the Gombe Chimpanzee War.

Civilians can own tanks n' shit though

the founding fathers originally intended the army to be a bunch of private militias that banded together in times of war

Why is "I like guns, I like to shoot targets in my back yard and being able to own sophisticated weaponry is cool" not a valid reason to own guns but "I don't like guns, being able to shoot targets is too dangerous and sophisticated weaponry is scary" is a valid excuse

You're about to get memed on.

This is ridiculous, the army is far more likely to side with the people than the government. And having guns, particularly assault rifles, obviously makes it harder for the government to take over (by means of force).

Removing guns from the people will only make it easier for the government to become tyrannical.

THATS NOT OUR FAULT WE DINDU NUFFIN

this is the only response to this terrible bait.

>Vietnamese proxy

Because actual Vietnamese posters are like unicorns, the net result of their glorious struggle against tyrannical government. They live in a giant coffee plantation with a state spy every 20 yards moderating their opinions.

How many of these threads are we gonna have?

is norway cool to live in

should i visit

Might sound terrible bait to you but you'd be surprised at the number of people who make this claim and have zero knowledge on military matters.

Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot

(you)

>>>>>> No

Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot

If the government nuked their own country, they would be fucked. Also, depending on the reason, other countries may support the rebels in the case of a real war.

you should visit yes, but only stay if you have blonde hair blue eyes

really makes me think

Can't wait until Oslo demographic spreads to the rest of your fucking country

>the military will side with the rebels

Why would anyone think that? How is that recruitment chat going to go?

>"hi sergeant! thanks for joining our rebellion"
>"payment? no, but feel free to loot something""
>"security? no, we are dodging air strikes"
>"medical care? haha, funny guy"

>30% of the US population would actively revolt

Fucking delusional. Half the US is on welfare or social security, one third are obese. 22,000,000 people in the US are employed as civil servants.

Who Flys that jet?
Who drives that tank?

Young American men.

Is that 19 year old tank driver really going to drive his Abrams into Augusta, Georgia to shoot an American house?
No. He'd be too worried that his family in Tamecula, CA also has a tank on the way.

My point is a large, large majority of the U.S. military is going to take up arms on the officials demanding they shoot their own Americans.
Who exactly will we fight?
If a civil war broke out you think a cop with a wife and 3 kids is going to put on his SWAT gear and hit the streets? No. He's going to take off his uniform and go make sure his family is safe.
Same as his coworkers.

This thread again

SAGE