FIREFLY: LEAVES ON THE WIND STORYTIME

Previous thread:
Following the events of Serenity; the crew of the Serenity mourne the loss of a long standing and beloved crew member, but must keep aloft in the new political turmoil the events of Miranda have caused. Regardless of recent happenings, life remains the same.

Find a job.

Get paid.

Keep flying.

Friendly reminder that your in a Bigsheev storytime thread, feel free to post and not lurk, make fun of the comic or love it, I love discussion, I love seeing people talk about the things I'm posting; so you dont have to be afraid to be silent

Who the fuck is this douche?

OH SHIT MAL KNOWS THE PEPPER GRINDER NIGGER

ISSUE FOUR OF LEAVES ON THE WIND:
Jubal has been stopped and Mal has departed to meet Chef Ainsly and obtain his legendary black pepper grinder. Zoe is still missing, and it's come to the revelation that there possibly is even more autistic ninja waifus like River that exist,and she wants to find them.

It would be a lot easier to recognize their "surprise cameos!" if they had an artist who could draw the cast how they actually looked.

For the love of god. Stop "implying" the deaths of antagonists and just fucking kill them.

Yeah for real, I had no idea that was supposed to be the operative until Jayne mentioned it

looks like my trip fell off, whoops! here's the rest of the issue

So I'm calling it now: Early is some clone type alliance project and all of his dying offscreen is going to be played as him surviving each time until the reveal that there's more than one.

It's the only excuse the writers have for not having the crew shoot him in the face after the last time they tried killing him didn't take.

And by "excuse" I mean "reason" because if it's true that's really fucking dumb.

Fuck early, he's a shitty bounty hunter who got btfo twice in the exact same way

dont know why my trip keeps falling off, oh well

And that's the end of that issue, have to say it wasnt my favorite one. Who's lurking?

Yo.

I am called forth and thereby must bump.

Most excellent, I'll start posting the next issue shortly

>its a select all the dissapering street signs captcha
>it's a pick all the storefronts captcha
>it's a ERROR CANNOT CONTACT RECAPTCHA captcha
jesus fuck Google I am obviously not a bot

Also
Why do we need exposition on the big button? everyone who has seen the series already knows what it does

This captcha shit is pissing me off the point of making me not want to post for a little while

I think I'm going to be done for the night, I'm fucking sick of this captcha
here's the last panel of this issue

Pleasant readin'. Thank you kindly!

Aww, but it says next one is the conclusion! You can't leave us hangin' like this!

Methinks Kaylee might be holding a bit of a grudge there.

>not using legacy captcha

I can't remember which one, but there's a firefly comic where the guy that Mal shot in the face in the first episode comes back, so that doesn't take either.

Yeah. Joss' comics have a habit of bringing back antagonists that "died" during the main series. The asshole that Willow flayed alive in Buffy came back in the comics, too.

Really, I have yet to enjoy a comic continuation of a series as much as I've enjoyed the series. They have only ever been disappointing. I think it's a combination of the writers ignoring canon and the tone shifting to accomodate the looser restrictions of the comic medium - the Buffy comics in particular are way more fantasy based than the show was.

>the Buffy comics in particular are way more fantasy based than the show was.

This is true, but it's also the only way they could get away with Dawn's joke about being rode hard and put away wet.

Finishing this storytime because OP is a workaholic tripfag who does not know what are the advantages of Appchan X.