ITT: It's September 10, 2001

ITT: It's September 10, 2001

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xU4GdHLUHwU
youtube.com/watch?v=zpMfZPAc1kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, if 11-22-63 taught me anything it's to avoid these fucking time loops or I'll just get the whole world nuked.

Sup Forums is down the hall and up your ass.

I'm about to give birth to my favorite child :)

Hell yeah it's my birthday

Some of you guys are alright.

Don't go to the World Trade Center tomorrow.

Happening tomorrow
screencap this now

some of you are alright.
dont go the wtc tomorrow

Some of you guys are alright, don't get on UA93 tomorrow.

what could possibly happen

Happening tomorrow confirmed

THE WORLD TRADE CENTER WILL BE DEMOLISHED BY THE GOVERNMENT TOMORROW SCREENCAP THIS

hey Sup Forums, my employer Mr. Goldstein asked me to get some papers from his office over at 200 Greenwich Street.

thinking of getting lunch afterwards, anyone want to join me?

If doubles, nothing happens tomorrow.

I'm 4 and what is this?

I just invested all my money in aviation manufacturing.
Get on my level poorfags.

Ok, fucking thing due tomorrow, right? Good thing I got everything back from the tailor so I don't have to worry about clothes. Hey, did you hear about that fucking shark attack? What is the world coming to? Can't even go for a swim without being stalked by a shark.

That Easy-E remake was great. I'd much rather listen to that than doin' like they do on the Discovery channel. . .

IRON CHEF

Nothing's gonna happen, you fucking weebs.
Oh and fuck Kek. You're worshipping a false god.

>11

sheeeiitt

You keep saying that it's happening, but it's not.
There will NEVER be a happaning, deal with it.

god I love my dad So much, hes a construction worker in NYC. Im only 8 but I know that I want to be a construction worker in NYC too, I hope nothing bad ever happens to him

please guys, the brave mujahadeen need our help, they're total bros ok?

f-fuck you

We need to secure our borders against illegals and terrorists, end NAFTA, and expose the globalists now because if we wait another 15 years it'll be too late!

Thank you, greatest ally. Surely you Jews only have our best interests at heart and won't pull any trickery in the near future.

Of course we won't.
You should watch out for those Saudis though. Or was it Iraqis?
Probably both

Advance Wars came out today, this game is hella fun

I wish I didn't have to stay in school all day tomorrow!

did I mention he is a volunteer firefighter

HAPPENING!!!

Defense Secretary Rumsfeld just admitted today the Pentagon lost $2.3 trillion.

NOT A FUCKING DRILL

youtu.be/xU4GdHLUHwU

I'd like to see how they're going to weasel out of that

Pentagon is going to investigate this and bring the whole corrupt system down on these bastards. This won't soon be forgotten

Going to a birthday party tomorrow, noice.

GUYS! I'm from the future. I have horrible fucking news.

I don't have much time but you have to know, a BLACK guy is going to be president!!!

AHHHH I'M MELTING

Believing establishment would go to a corporations' war without people massive outrage is ridicolous, I mean they would literally need to make a pearl harbour 2.0 to get away with it and even so it's not like they could turn corporation executive president of some foreign nation, I mean that would be like pretending jet fuel could melt steel beams

why has alex been warning us about people with arab names like "bin laden" when the true problem lies in the fact that FEMA is still focusing on cold-war-esque civil defense instead of natural disasters

Please tell me atleast he's not an Islamic communist!

Are you going to work tomorrow at the twins fellow member of the tribe?

What are you talking about? What's kek? Our God is Marilyn Manson and satanic music that will brainwash us into shooting everyone like based Klebold & Harris did to all those normies

I-impossible! What's next, Hillary Clinton running for president?

Is it gonna be this nigger?

This pretty much. The Jews realized their time is up before the public figured out and decided to expedite their plans.

ey boys I saw some guys attaching weird packages of silvery powder to the supporting columns at my work (I work in finance). probably no big deal lol.

oh btw I found a weird memo on the copier this morning... it said that jewish people should call in sick tomorrow? anybody know what that might mean?

I love the Jews bc I know nothing about their treachery

This country is so boring, I hope america fabricates a war in shitskin land so we can accept some refugees to spice things up here.

BRUCE LISTEN TO TO ME IT'S THE JEWS. THE FUCKING JEWS!!!

>ITT: It's September 10, 2001

Holy shit did you hear that they found the body of Chandra Levy?

And Gary Condit from the House Of Representatives is the number one suspect!!

This is fucking big, the whole country is watching, no way anything could ever happen to divert their attention so he can get off the hook!

Digits confim it's this guy

I dig the immersion you got going with the sharks man

K*K says there will be a happening tomorrow morning.

Why of course, and I will be sure to be there by 8:49:34 - scientists have determined that it is the best time to just sit by your desk and close your eyes for a second, daydreaming.

I Want to believe the copier part is what actually happened, poor joos already risked extintion once: they endagered species

well i have to go to work tomorrow just got a job at the top floor in the world trade center
how cool is that

Oy vey the shabbos goyim can deal with that, i have the flu.

Hey guys, I'm taking American Airlines to Los Angeles tomorrow morning to see a friend. Any recommendations?

There is literally nothing wrong with being muslim.

wow i remember the day of 911 on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. there was lulz 4 dayz

Tfw you go back in time to tell everyone not to go work in the WTC the next day. Nobody believes you.

9-10-01 10pm I was hard at work eating and fucking my then girlfriends tight white pussy

You'll meet some brown people that will change your life, and the history of the world forever.

bring a boxcutter, inshallah

I call Seth McFarland and remind him how important it is he makes his flight tomorrow.

This brown person?

Hey son, want to see some cute puppers .. in my van ... over here ....

this, this this this!!!!!!

So how about the US, Canada, and Israel pulling out of the UN conference against racism last week? They felt the issue of Zionism was "overemphasized".

Israel is our greatest ally. How dare they call them racists

Tony Blair is such a great man!

He's going to take our country places!

Here's the Chandra Levy girl

Apparently Condit was having an extramarital affair with her, and possibly had her murdered/murdered her so she wouldn't come forward!

Holy shit this is big

No way he can get off the hook at this point

s a d b o y s

Hahahaha me too XD we are such oldfags

Some people are spamming #notallmuslims #pray4NY in various ethnic chat rooms. What do they mean by that?

we should really get osama binladen he has been threatening non-stop new york city for the past month.

Liquidate everything I have and invest it in gold, then Liquidate that around 2010 and invest in amazon.

Never forget it. One day the sharks are the lead story, the next day my world goes to hell.

Oh yeah, I remember that.

underrated

>Osama bin laden

Literally who

I decided I was a complete financial idiot when I didn't buy every Cisco stock I could when the markets re-opened.

No shit, it happened last May

Confirmed!

Haha nice try faggot.

hahahaha remember when mcveigh posted ''dont go to OKC tomorrow" haha what a madman haha

I just turned 9 today happy birthday to me

It's that guy that we helped in the war with Afghanistan against the Russians, he's been talking some shit.

Clinton could have gotten him but he's just a small fry, no problems there

Why the fuck would refugees travel thousands of miles to go from the mid east to sweden. Use your head Sven, that makes no sense

youtube.com/watch?v=zpMfZPAc1kg

oh wow he literally just put out a press release that video of him threatening the USA is not actually him but an actor he just put a side by side picture their cranial structure height and skin tone are not the same.

nuke israel

He said clintons are the main architects of the next attack and thats why they have been making films portraying him saying these things he is saying he is a patsy.

Some of you guys are alright.

Don't go to Tower 2 tomorrow.

I'll say it. We all know big George is pulling 10x better tail right now than ole Billy boy ever could

lolz xD

But what if we sacrifice our welfare and women to make it happen? I'm sure it's not impossible.

Yeah dude, i'll catch you when you leave. Early start tomorrow?

Man, I got this new Muslim kid in class. All mysterious and shit, are they bro tier?

In b4 2 yung

oh wow I didn't even upload a picture how the fuck did I post this?
>is this some kind of divine creatures influence upon my post what ever is this picture.
>legitimately did not upload a picture kinda worried.

jews did WTC

>germany

Top kek

>roleplaying

Fuck off, fag.

Sage

When will this happening drought end? If something big doesn't happen tonight I am going to kill myself.

Screencap this, word is Dick Cheney's health is failing. He's not expected to make it to the end of the year. They'll replace him with Colin Powell to set up a presidential run for him in 2008. That's what that time traveler was talking about when he said we'd have a black president

Well

Put away the pistol, it's going to happen

checked, now you have to do it even if you were just roleplaying