I've just watched Wonder Woman and I'm completely in love with her, she's so fucking cute. tfw no Diana gf

I've just watched Wonder Woman and I'm completely in love with her, she's so fucking cute. tfw no Diana gf
Steve is a such a great character, too. I understand that his sacrifice was needed but damn I really liked the guy and I didn't expect all the feels.

Stop lying. You're the same waifuist shill retard from last week.

Why was his sacrifice needed again? Why didn't he just land the plane and then detonate it with explosives? It was a regular fucking plane, it didn't have locked autopilot or something.

>shill this and shill that
It literally just came out a few days ago in my country, autist.

what a faggot lmao

>my country
which one?

Greece. I've been out with a cold so I could only go today.

pay debts

Do Greek people actually believe in Amazons and Hades and shit? Was this movie based on a true story for you?

Are you fucking retarded?

>Greeks grew out of their myths and fairytales
>Anglos never did

really makes you think

>Love Wonder Woman for years
>come off as retarded hipster
>Worst version of her becomes the most popular ever
Dunno how to feel.

There are people who believe in ancient stuff like that and we have active temples around but
>Was this movie based on a true story for you?
This is retarded.

>cute girl who's not a cunty manhater
>worst version
What the fuck?

>ugly skinny brown eyed jew who is only capable of playing a fish out of water
>worst version
Seems about right.

what the FUCK happened to the German battle cruiser when they attacked the beach and why the fuck didn't it BTFO the cunts on the beach by shelling them to death.

A megalodon ate it

>in 2007/2008 the Countdown to Final Crisis storyline introduced the then new revelation that the island is protected by a school of Megalodons.

it would blow an area of 100 something km^2

I want her to sit on my face.

Ah, you're one of those then.

it was outside the bubble shield thing?

The worst part is that she could actually do it in his place. She would take the plane to the skies and then she could jump off the plane at the last minute and she could survive because she's Wonder Woman. And Ares was just fucking around with her, she didn't need to stop him from doing anything immediate.

You're still coming off as a retarded hipster.

it appeared inside
then it disappeared

no it entered the bubble thing then just vanished

Well, we didn't really see him die.
TDKR flashbacks

Wonder Woman's beauty is a character trait unlike other heroes. Dont blame me when the producers themselves decided Gal Gadot needed bigger tits so they made a costume that looks like it and shoop her face in all promotional material.

Beauty is subjective. I think she's a beautiful woman.

I dont like her pointy jew nose, wrinkly face, lack of hips, tits, or a butt, but beauty is indeed subjective so good for you champ.

t.12 old years girl

Well that's natural since it's a very well written movie by capeshit standards.

The shills are just mad that no one's bitten on any of the shit they've teased in Marvel movies because their women are all dogshit.

>cute
Good to see you're doing well Gadot Shill.

She doesn't even need shilling desu.

It premiered worldwide on the same day.

>Beauty

Then you can stop :^)

she looks pretty there...?

>She

>Nice person
>Heroic and idealistic but grounded and approachable
>Strong characterizatiin that makes her feel like a real person
>Possibly the best way they could make the costume
>Mythos encompass many different versions but make it simple and easy to enter the public's consciousness
>They are trying to ignore the "abandon mankind" bullshit
>They actually made the sword and shield work naturally and defensively and balanced well with the lasso and bracelets
>Steve finally got his due as a bonus

They could have done better with the actress but they could also have done a lot worse in that regard.

All in all they actually manage to make the best Wonder Woman in decades and it's actually crazy how right they got it when it seemed they would always fuck it up.

this was meant for

I too love egg shaped heads and long sharp noses

Good on you for spoilering your feels about not having Diana as your gf, rather than the spoiler of the movie in the next line.

not a long nose desu

I mean you probably fap to Gamora anyways

pretty sure anglos stopped believing in odin and thor and shit like 1500 years ago

>pretty

>I think this woman is pret-
>REEEEEEE SHILL SHILL SHILL
Go back.

Just give her a beard and she looks like this tranny.

No, it didn't. It has yet to premier in a few countries in Europe, Germany and Spain included.

t. Spaniard

nah

shills are getting DESPERATE.

You shills need to stop

Go back where? I want you to say it.

SAY IT

>15 years old pictures

Wont even hit 600 mill worldwide. only women saw this in the theatre. fuck gal gadot, nepotism jew cunt

Bad news for you, it's tracking 750+mil worldwide at the moment.

that's not her you know

>It's a manchild is excited about a capeshit reboot of a comic made for young girls episode

Make that 650

>“If you look at what's happening right now with Patty Jenkins' movie and my friend Gal Gadot's movie, [Wonder Woman], and the box office right now, it's been a pretty good year,” he adds. “I got to see that movie Friday, and it was so fantastic and I was so pleased for all involved, especially Gal.”

>“I sent her a really long email,” Hamm confesses. “I was just so pleased [with Wonder Woman]. It's so nice when, like, a true friend of yours has success like that. It's really kind of amazing.”

do you feel in charge?

>Hispanic
>race

what the fuck

To be fair it's pretty hard to tell.

She really has been doing the rounds on Hollywood, huh?

Look, I hate Gal Gadot as much as the next person. I didn't like her as Wonder Woman before I saw the movie, but she's warmed up to me. She did a decent job in the movie, sure other actresses could have both looked better and looked the part but she was alright.

Also, that picture is like 15 years old. She looked like a stick in that F&F 5 years ago but after she had the kid she actually filled out a bit. She looks decent now, I used to hate her but after seeing the movie, she's alright.

She is definitely looking better with age. Compared to how she did back when she was modeling.

>she's so fucking cute

everyones entitled to their wrong opinion sometimes.

YAASSS girl slaaaaaay

Not her fault if they want to impregnate her my dude.

Is she really a shapeshifter?

>it's an "user makes excuses for poor casting due to jewish nepotism in a capeshit movie no one over 10 years old should care about" episode

everyone knows gadot can't act so they were pleasantly surprised she was passable. they could of had an actress twice as hot and several times more talented

why do you care? it's capeshit

>Let me keep posting unflattering pictures of a person when they're mid expression and/or without makeup. That will surely keep my point.

It goes both ways my friend, I can post shit that's from magazine covers and you can post pictures from 15 years ago and ones where she is mid expressions.

This here is more definitive proof that she is a solid 8/10. Now come on, why do you hate her? There must be a reason you're doing counter shilling to the people that have good things to say about her.

really makes you think

He's angry no one cares about whatever Black Widow OTP he's written fanfics about and never will since ScarJo is bad enough without totally phoning it in like she does in marvelshit

How is this the worst version? WW has been a complete irredeemable cunt in more comic series than I can even count.

yeah you seem pretty reasonable if i'm being honest, i'm just shitposting before i take a nap.

i do roll my eyes at the capeshit spam though,

i started anti gadot posting when that goofball gadot shill started posting every day making new threads with the same "gadot a cute!" and "I want to do x with her feet". reminded me a bit of abatap er belatap tbqhwyfm

Another shill thread being protected

>battlecruiser

Destroyer at best.

There was a timer on the bombs.

>watching any capeshit in the current year

low tier bants my mans.

She's pretty but usually she doesn't know how to dress or keeps her head in a bun which honestly makes her head look like an egg.

I don't know why nobody has told her. When she has her hair loose she actually can look decent. But they keep at it having her hair in a bun, making her egg shape head become really noticeable. It also shows a lot of the wrinkles in her forehead because her scalp is being pulled back.

It is really bad for women to keep that kind of hair style because some of their hair can fall since its been pulled back.

I'm completely baffled at how much some people wanted Wonder Woman to be a feminazi cunt. I don't get it.

Stop this meme, shes not in that in any non spin offs of the comic title called "Wonder Woman". Usually just happens in guest appearances.

This is a post I agree with. She should ditch the bun permanently.

tru

most women lose a bit of appeal when their hair is back like that. gn capeshit lad.

I much prefer this version

People find that cute?

>I hate feminazis
>I wanted Wonderfeminazi
How does this even work?

>filename: qt gal.webm

>tfw the jews took wonderwoman

I tried to find a SINGLE flaw with Gal Gadot last night as I scanned my high resolution photo collection.

I could not find a single flaw.

She is flawless.

10/10, WOULD BANG