Why is pol such a boogeyman for the rest of Sup Forums and the internet?

Why is pol such a boogeyman for the rest of Sup Forums and the internet?

I mean, you see people on twitter all the time saying white men should be killed or that cops have it coming, yet somehow pol is the bad place? I mean, sure, blacks and Muslims get hate, but it's kind of understandable.

Is that Selena

Name one fucking instance where people on twitter said to kill white people.

Oh wait, you can't. Fucking loser.

you seem oblivious to what's going on around you

FUCKING WHITE MALES

>t. nigger

This has got to be bait, but I'm going to respond anyway because I'm drunk.

Nice shop.

Ok, tumblr.

Sup Forums is where you can hang out with shit pasted straight from Stormfront and most people replying won't tell you how fucked up that is, and your anonymous thread will roll off quickly and no one will ever know what a shitty human being you are.

That sort of anonymity and community is pretty terrifying.

Buddy, all you have to do is use the search feature on twitter. There are tons of media outlets and large political organizations calling for the death of white people. Not that hard to find.

they call us snowpigs, snowniggs, rhesus monkeys, cumskins. Fucking shitfaces

>Tfw I'll never have Selena's toes in my mouth while she calls me a dirty white privileged monkey

God give me strenght not to gather all the whites who had enough of that shit and kill all the arabs in europe

t. western europeans who are not cucked into submission

muut al aravim

Because you can post your opinion without libtard assholes ruining your life for it.

Because we're right and people's tiny ape brains can't handle it.

>I don't know what twitter is

Push them into the sea
Deus Vult

I no longer have the screencap. But there used to be one floating around Sup Forums of an user explaining his problem with Sup Forums. Basically he said that he is a Sup Forums regular himself, but the issue with Sup Forumslacks outside of Sup Forums is that they can't "turn it off". Whatever said Sup Forumslack's particular obsession is, whether it's miscegenation or jews, they don't seem able to have a conversation about anything else without trying to derail it and make it about their particular obsession.

A couple of examples I've seen of the type of thing he's talking about would be that if someone starts a thread about African history on /his/, they probably want to talk about Timbuktu, Zanzibar, or the Zulu wars without the entire thread being flooded with WE WUZ meme posts and race shit. Or if someone wants to talk about women warriors on /tg/, then they want to talk about Red Sonja, Xena, and Lina Inverse without the thread being derailed by people who won't shut up about how women are weaker than men and have almost never been successful warriors.

This sort of thing has happened so much, that it's poisoned many of Sup Forums's boards against us, and some posters have grown to be hostile to posts that seem like they're trying to take a thread into Sup Forums territory. There's probably other factors, such as how fucking liberal the media is now days and that affecting the general outlook of the populace, including Sup Forums posters. But it'd be a mistake to ignore the fact that we've helped cause the image problem ourselves.

Fuck twitter.

I love it here, frankly.

>going to Sup Forums for "meaningful discussion"
>blaming Sup Forums every time an user is racist even though racism existed before Sup Forums was fucking here

Come for the Good News regarding Day of Rope.

Stay for the Racism and well-served Jew-hatred.

You don't ever guess where Sup Forums will scratch and sniff next...

you are probably a nigger

Eh, this goes for a lot of things. You could say the same thing about feminists, gays, lesbians, etc.

I almost never bring up anything pol related outside of it and sometimes it's fucking hard when you see people on twitter spouting their liberal nonsense. At some point, though, the pendulum will swing back.

Its really funny they make us out to be horible and then get scared about their own stories about us.

>Trump wants to deport this
explain yourself Trumplings

its this one?

That brings up a far more important question: How do we save our digital homeland from being infiltrated by normies?

Who has the Samson option?

>I mean, sure, blacks and Muslims get hate, but it's kind of understandable.
blacks literally dindu nuffin
muslims, however, deserve all of it

This isn't even good bait, this is just straight up retarded. Retire from the internet, nigger.

Saying white men should be killed is politically correct and appreciated. Why would you oppose it?

No. Similar theme, but the one I'm thinking of was more polite.

Ugh... Selena Gomez is whoring herself out now? Disguuuusting....

Are there ANY wholesome actresses left?

On Sup Forums, you can anonymously tell the truth without any ramifications,and the truth hurts.

We dont think with muh dick like a bunch of niggers over a few token hot latinas that in no way reflect the overall spic population.

We are a Samson option