conservashits will defend this shit

> conservashits will defend this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/daily-caller-khizr-khan-wrote-extensively-favor-sharia/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trump lies about it
>coward and a bigot
uh how? he lied about it, what about that makes him a coward and a bigot?

nice bait thread

Didn't Bill Clinton dodge the draft?

>why does lying to get out of the draft make you a coward?
are you a nigger, or just plain retarded?

Defend it? Watch me FUCKING VOTE FOR TRUMP 1000 times come this election shill. The liberals taught me well, too bad they pissed me off. Changed party, minding a polling station, ready to vote TRUMP for a FUCKING CURRY FREE AMERICA!

Dude I seriously hate that strong man Fucking bull shit fuck he is a cheeto shit face liar coward bigot man and he has SMALL HANDS WHAT A FUCKER! If you want to elect this man its because you are RACIST FUCK TRUMPF I FUCKING BIGOT HIS FUCK ASSCHEETOSHITHANDS

That guy is already a citizen so why would Trump "ban his family from America?"

Cool disinfo, are you guys hiring? I could do a lot better.

still the Muslim is voting for the same woman who send his kid to die

>Occupy spammers.

>wanting to be in the military
epic bait thread OP

>((OccupyDemocrats))

Wants to ban his family from america? LMAO

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

Also sage goes in the options field.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/daily-caller-khizr-khan-wrote-extensively-favor-sharia/

sage sage sage

OP BTFO

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/

sage?

I though trump was trying to ban the people who blew up his son, am I missing something? Also, didn't Hillary send his son to war in the first place? Why would he vote for her? It doesn't make sense

Why is this popular lately? Because of the man's heroic sacrifice, or because he was a Muslim?

Muhammed Ali dodged the draft and only got banned from boxing for a couple years with a fine.

Not an argument.
Trumps movement is liberal

Funny how all the leftist faggots are now pro-establishment purely out of spite for Trump.

Because Drumpf is a an massively under qualified bigoted presidential candidate who panders shamelessly to white identity politics and conservashit ate up his lies

>signing away life and liberty to fight for the military industrial complex and the elite

lmao

>The man who is against pointless wars didn't want to go to Vietnam

Wow it's so surprising I'm LITERALLY shocked

If the democrats cared about veterans that much they'd elect jim webb.

Trump got out of vietnam by going to college but hes damned if he does go to war and damned if he doesnt.

Im still voting for Trump in Nov. You have shit for brains if you support Hillary and the DNC who just defrauded HALF their voters of $200+ million.

No room for facts here buddy

You forgot "racist" "misogynist" "small hands" and a couple of other ones. Otherwise that's one hell of a chain of buzzwords and assumptions.

The entire BLM thing was started by the left in the run up to the 2016 elections in an attempt to get blacks to vote against the "white racist" republicans. Identity politics you say. Exactly that

>he can play golf
>so he can fight in a fucking jungle

Kill yourself.

>running towards a suicide bomber

American military training lmao

Still like Trump more than Muslims.

Nothing on this earth will ever convince me to like muslims. They're savage retards who wipe their ass with their hand.

lol u mad.

Except Trump wants to increase our military more than Shillary.

The fact anyone has to explain to you the difference between "increasing the military" and sending it somewhere is hilarious.

>1 post by this ID

I would never defend a sharia promoting Saudi funded clinton hack.

>this man himself has done nothing, it was his son
>actually the man himself is a Muslim brotherhood terrorist

yeah fuck you op

So im supposed to suck this guys asshole over trump because his muslim son died in combat for US?

LOL, Fuck muslims 4eva.

trump is a true republican

>running towards a suicide bomber
>heroic sacrifice

Not gonna lie, you don't have to be a military tactician to know that's a pretty stupid thing to do.

>constitution literally says the president can decide to not let in whatever group he wants
>guy is a semitic lawyer who uses loopholes to work a scheme where he takes "donations" in order to get other muslims into the USA while bypassing the usual immigration policies
>literally advocates for sharia law
>libcuck media STILL trying to use this guy as ammo against trump

in all fields

>shilling for a sharia law activist
Kys Op

Get the fuck out of our land you fucking commie.

or because maybe the alternative is a megacriminal

>bootlicker calling someone else a commie

>>guy is a semitic lawyer who uses loopholes to work a scheme where he takes "donations" in order to get other muslims into the USA while bypassing the usual immigration policies

Not on topic.

But if your immigration system allows for shit like this to happen you got some fixing to do.

And yes, that is coming from a German.

>fascism and communism
>not mortal enemies
what did they mean by this

Why do you think we want to elect trump?

Fascists and commies don't belong in America

Even though this is a smokescreen it is still nowhere near the depths of Hillary's lies and corruption.

>He didn't fight in a war killing non whites solely for the purpose of securing the world's largest region for producing heroin and opium as to fund covert operations around the world which have culminated in the deaths of millions of non whites
>This makes him a bigot
Remember they're antiwar until it is team blue doing it
He also put into place the Iraqi sanctions which killed no less than half a million Iraqi civilians

Fascism has plenty in common with communism as far as the basic systems are.
The biggest difference between the two is communism government directly controls everything in the economy and fascism allows private ownership but decides everything the private ownership can do.
Both being collectivist authoritarian systems are diametrically opposed to everything America was founded upon

Yes but the fascies and the commies hate each other.
And so wouldn't using a fascist as a commie detector be a good idea?
Therefore meaning that a bootlicker calling someone a commie makes some sense sort of?