What is the ideal superpower that you desire? What would you do with said superpower

What is the ideal superpower that you desire? What would you do with said superpower.

I would like the power of teleportation, that way I can be wherever I want instantaneously. Take THAT TSA!

Mystique tier shapechanging. forever young, experiment however the fuck you like, get rich by impersonating whoever the fuck

Any power that lets me explore space with zero complications. I'd only come back to Earth if there weren't any alien chicks to bang out there.

Gravity powers. Fly, crush stuff, gravity wells, altered gravity pockets. Holy shit it'd be great.

Initially I'd use it to rob banks or armored cars, to be honest.

The power to separate atomic bonds. Turn anything into an explosion.

Regenerative healing factor. I'd become a private military contractor. I'd be the best in the biz by far

All the power of a top tier ghost. I'll be immune to mind control and possession yet ironically be able to do it myself

Bringing people back to life, in good condition.

I'd bring my family back.

Shapeshifting.
Nigga you don't even even know.

Matter construction.

Or if we can go really fucking crazy, boundary manipulation.

Omnipotence/reality warping.
Make the world a better place.

Immortality. I just want to live forever.

Low-tier reality warping. Make things slightly better. I dont like the idea of being completely all powerful.

Invisibility and mind control at the same time. Or super strength and immortality.

>Make things slightly better.
This sounds nice. You'd be a good god.

I can understand that. Wanting to be able to change things slowly over time to make the world a better place. I'd like something like constructing an off-world prison to teleport criminals, terrorists and the like to while making basic goods freely available.

I often end up thinking about how this could go horribly, horribly wrong.

Unlike most anons in this thread, who want inmortality and matter manipulation, I

I just wanna be Spider-Man

Self duplication,

work a bunch of jobs, work out, read, play video games, travel and shitpost online at the same time

This. Shapeshifting is the GOAT for just fucking around. Best part is that you don't end up raising the National Guard hunting your ass down the first time anyone sees you using your powers.

I would like a power where all my human physical stats were boosted to superhuman level. My mortality boosted to immortality. My default healing boosted to regenerative healing factor. My speed, agility, reflexes, stamina, durability, strength, sight, smelling and hearing boosted to Superman tier. My intelligence to superhuman level.

Would honestly do nothing with with my newfound powers. Will just continue living my life as if I never had them. Will also hope for an alien invasion so that I would have something to use them against.

What do you do when the Earth is gone, and some time later everything else?

>le ebin rules lawyering "my power is so vague I can apply it to anything" touhou ability

By the time that happens humanity would probably had advanced enough that they decided to head towards the stars instead of being confine to Earth.

I apologize for nothing.

The ability to generate one blast, at the cost of my life, large enough to wipe out everyone on the planet.

Imbuing Words- Can change the nature of a person or object by writing what will be changed on the surface/skin/shell/membrane

Telekinetic mastery

I wanna be able to fly at super sonic speeds using only my mind. Be able to split a hydrogen atom with just a thought.

only because I adjusted the border of your apologeticness so that you would feel that you would not need to apologise for it

>split a hydrogen atom

good luck

Fair enough.

Plastic Man's powers, whatever you call them. Reed Richards a shit

Wolerine's healing factor - to survive fatal injuries
Silk's physical attributes, wall crawling, spider-sense and web generation - always useful
Daredevil's radar sense - knowing my surrounding
Taskmaster's photographic memory and reflexes - memorizing key details with minimal effort

Will join the military and donate samples of my blood so that they can create more super-soldiers like me (with a downgraded healing factor in case you need to kill rogue super-soldiers). Will make America a significantly more powerful superpower. A nation feared by the majority until someone manage to steal or sell the secret to the super-soldier enhancement to another nation.

the power to sleep all day

>attributing spiderman's powers more to nerd waifubait than fucking spiderman
congrats, you triggered me

Spider-man cant shoot webs without web shooters. Common sense anony.

Definitely shape-shifting. It's the best power simply because of it's versatility.

Manipulate darkness/shadows like The Shade. I would be a high priced bodyguard.

>I'd like something like constructing an off-world prison to teleport criminals, terrorists and the like to
Just make them better people instead.

Social skills and an outgoing personality

The prison would be for rehabilitation. Directly manipulating people's minds, forcing them to change doesn't feel right.

I was going for omnipotence, but yours seems a little OP.

nah, just kill them.

I flip flop between teleportation or shape shifting/invisibility. Sometimes I just want shit like being able to set when I'll fall asleep and wake up or have a Greek God tier body that doesn't get out of shape.

Nothing overpower about talking your way out of dire situations and convincing others to help you out out of the goodness of their hearts and friendship.

>Directly manipulating people's minds, forcing them to change doesn't feel right.
Maybe if you only do it a little bit. Or you could ask them.

I want gravity powers. Talk a underrated powerset that never gets it's potential showed. A competent gravity user would be a fucking beast.

Dream manifestation and manipulation.

Time to put my endless nightmares to good use. (No seriously, EVERY FUCKING NIGHT it's some sort of bullshit scenario where I have to fight for my life or the lives of others...and by fight I usually mean run).

Also I've gotten a metric fuckton of great powers in my dreams before.

Favorites are antigrav bubbles that I spawned around my hands and feet to use as free rotating anchor points for mid air acrobatics, the time where I was a time traveling nature goddess, and the time I got a preying mantis themed exosuit with boosters and retractable for flight and wall riding, all terrain laser skates for mobility and the kicking of things, fuckhuge retractable wrist blades, and energy batons because I'm magitech bitch, fuck giving my light sabers handles.

I've used enough bullshit powers, equipment, and abilities in enough bullshit situations that I have to feel like I could kick anyone's ass if I had to if I could instantly recall that shit.

Fight a midsize wyvern in the upper floors of a church with a grappling hook and an assault rifle? Done that shit. Spindashed my way through a volcano with my 3 identical quadruplet sisters? Done that shit. Absolutely wrecked motherfucking men in black with creative use of rudimentary wind magic because I couldn't remember the more complex incantations and heavy gym equipment? Done that shit.

>What would you do with said superpower.
Manifest all the cool motherfuckers I've met in my dreams over the years. There's a jiangshi princess I owe pretty big rattling around in my subconsciousness. And genetically engineered faux vampire mafia don's daughter. And 3 vampiric homunculi nobles.

Basically what I'm saying is my subconscious has a thing for vampire princesses.

The Vegeta,

Literally everyone in DBZ could do that shit.

Except Tien for some reason who's ultimate attack does fuck all to the ground during the cell saga even when Roshi was blowing up moons in fucking Dragon Ball.

A large part of me wants to say invisibility, but I know it'd make me even more detached from people than I already am. Seeing someone in front of you while they have enough idea you're there would do a number on me mentally and the temptations to steal and perv on women would be too great.

Super-intelligence.

Start building the metaphorical giant stick I will need to beat some sense into this world.

Internal character creation menu. Basically I can mentally change my appearances, allocate my stats, advance/change my class/job once per day. The reset starts on 6:00 AM each day and will be available to me the moment that I wake up. If and when I change my appearances or class/job, the universe itself will change in order to accommodate the changes that I made.

Time stop.
Steal shit, but inconsequential stuff like food and books.

>Time stop.
>Steal shit, but inconsequential stuff like food and books.
>implying you aren't going to commit rape instead
>not raping the Joker with it

Immortality.

Not die.

Enjoy going insane and rotting away with age.

Temporal voyeurism.

Time Travel but as an extra dimensional being that cannot be seen or harmed.

That way I get to unravel all the cool shit I've always wanted to know but don't get a spear thrown at me, infected with some fucked up disease or don't have to breath or interact with anything unless I want to.

Basically I want Watcher powers because I'm an academic at heart. Except I wouldn't have the massive skull, though, I'll keep the robes.

Probability manipulation.
Spend a week or two in Vegas every year, adventure and built shit the rest of the time.

Immortality is going to be a terrible power to have. Not because everyone you know and love will die. Not because the planet itself might die out before you do. But because of the fact that people will start suspecting something is wrong with you since you are unaging. Might start claiming you are either a witch, vampire or the likes and start a witch hunt over you. The government might kidnap and experiment on you in order to unlock your secrets. Best to have some power to defense yourself when the times come.

Construct creation, a la Green Lantern.

I'd live the good life, flying in my own zero-fuel jet anywhere, driving anywhere, and living in a floating castle. Probably do some mass shipping contracts to get paid real monies though.

Also create a giant umbrella covering hundreds of square miles above me because I live in Florida .

The ability to create and destroy matter at will

all these pleeb tier powers

mind swap powers. be able to take control of anyone's body while booting their mind to the body i just had. shenanigans would abound.

The power to have all the lost change that has ever existed and never been found directly put into my own personally accessed pocket dimension.

Infinite money. No downside.

I read a comic called The Sculptor. It was surprisingly pretentious for a comic about a guy who sculpted his first erection.
Anyway, the ability to create great art easily seems fun.

Save states.

Telekinesis is the only right answer. It is the epitome of mundane utility.

>Float everywhere because walking is for nerds
>Make sandwiches near instantly after laying out ingredients
>Lift stains from cloth before they set
>The remote thing
>Grab things that are too far away
>Drive a car and call someone but still have two hands on the wheel
>EVERYTHING can be hands free now
>It's easily hidden from the world
>You're basically untouchable in a fist fight
>Untangling wires becomes easier
>Cleaning rooms and stuff goes by faster

And lots, lots more!

That would be fun, provided you can place them retroactively.

It would be butterfly effect but cooler.

>Enter body of crush
>Jack off all day

omnipotence
fuck bitches

The power to check 'em

Matter manipulation because I always thought turning something into something else instantly was cool. Like Midas, but without the dumb catch or making cardboard as sheet of diamonds, turning water into hot cheese and so on.

Mine are better.

pfft, look at this rube! All the power in the universe and he merely uses it for pussy. Lame!

YEH

Pussy, coin guy has you're dubs beat.

take a quadriplegic to a prisons death row. let them choose a body. bada boom bada bing. a waste of human flesh gets wasted human flesh and a trapped person is free.

pic unrelated

Omnipotence. I expect that I'd accidentally will myself out of existence before I could really

Universal law creation. Will create universal laws to bring about world peace. Anyone that dares to violate it would instantly by struck down and eliminated by the universe itself.

You just killed yourself, your own laws would destroy you the manipulator.

The power to have everyone agree with my insane political agenda.

As lame as it sounds, I've always thought Cypher's powers would be the best to have.

You'd basically never be out of a job, programming super complex programs could be done just by thinking "hey, do this thing" and translating it to whatever programming language you want, and when you're done with life you can just go mad translating the Voynich Manuscript

I would have the ability to remain unnoticed by everyone, no matter what I do

I would basically just attempt to impregnate every attractive woman I can

I figure if in 300 years time more of the world's population is related to me than Genghis Khan, I am successful.

The power to impregnate anyone I want with any mix of genetic traits instantly.

And laugh at the fallout.

Sensui's seikõki. Or Dr Manhattan's power. Would proclaim myself god king of the earth

Nope. They are universal laws that I created. It will only affect me the moment I violated my own created law.

Commit a murder upon a human where self-defense isn't involved, you are eliminated.
Commit a rape on a human, you are eliminated.
Unwarranted assault on a human, you are eliminated.
Steal physical objects exceeding $50, you are eliminated.
Steal money from another, you are eliminated.
Attempt to con another, you are eliminated.
Attempt to abuse the system for personal gain (ex: insurance fraud, tax breaks) you are eliminated.
Abusing your political power, you are eliminated.
Attempt to overwrite my universal laws, you are eliminated (excluding me in case changes are needed to be made).

This

A lot of this stuff sounds poorly described or even subjective

>Commit a murder upon a human where self-defense isn't involved, you are eliminated.
what if you didn't mean to hit them that hard?
or if you're defending yourself, but push it harder than necessary?

>Commit a rape on a human, you are eliminated
what constitutes rape?

>Abusing your political power, you are eliminated.
What would even constitute abuse though?

A mix of Superman, Aquaman, Wolverine, Invisible Woman, Professor X and Mister Immortal. with full control and no super hearing.

I'll leave the more complicated shit to other people.

>The power to manipulate all aspects of time
I want to live forever in every time period and share moments of bliss with every type of person to have ever existed. I want to dance by fires with cavemen to celebrate a hunt. I want to hide jews during the holocaust. I want to help help construct the great wall, if only for one brick. I want marry an irish woman in 1915. I want to mug a person in 1762. I want to kill righteously in the crusades. I want to See the end of time and rewind it all over again. I want to live every life anyone ever could.

You want to be written by Dan Slott?

Why?

>Superman
You have super hearing

>Aquaman
You can talk to fish

>Wolverine
You have snikt claws

>Invisible Woman
You have a vagina

>Professor X
You are a cripple

>Mister Immortal
You can't even kill yourself

Autism bending. Give all my enemies severe autism so I win every time someone opposes me.

>What would even constitute abuse though?
Chris Christie's bridge gate

>what constitutes rape?
non-consensual sexual acts

>what if you didn't mean to hit them that hard?
or if you're defending yourself, but push it harder than necessary?
You will still be eliminated if it falls under unwarranted assault. Warranted assault would apply to sanctioned fights where all involved parties agree to it.

the power of plot device

But autism also grants them superhumanly strength.

Aw, user.

pic related, it is your new identity

>non-consensual sexual acts
Does this include impairment, such as alcohol?
What if both have some level of impairment, but one is worse?

Does this include minors? Does being a minor count as impairment?