Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG_ADkNy3E0
youtube.com/watch?v=rSnCu43QzeY
imfdb.org/wiki/John_Wick:_Chapter_2#Smith_.26_Wesson_SW1911SC_.22E-Series.22
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3VITZ6-CcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you forgot to include the fact that itsonly 9mm

top shelf entertainment.

silencer looks pretty small could be a .22 shooting subsonic which would sound like a nail gun or quieter

>taking FUN scenes in FUN movies seriously
Stop posting please, thank you.

LMFAO xD

What I wonder is why Keanu is only shooting at him while he's behind a pillar

That was fucking hilarious kino. I love the anons that take the size of the barrels and sound of the gun seriously. Makes me laugh hard as fuck lol xD

wick not dying from internal bleeding after taking a dozen of high caliber rounds to his body did not break my immersion, but this scene did!

deep down they're still bros

youtube.com/watch?v=pG_ADkNy3E0

>omg a loud click in a busy ass public place so crazy

fucking armchair /k/fags.

in before "operator" complaining about "trigger discipline"

wow this guy obviously knows quite a lot about guns.

>he watches movies for fun
lol haha

>all the faggots in this thread crying about realism because someone once told them silencer is a misnomer
none of you have ever shot anything, specially not suppressed. You could very easily shoot in a crowded subway with no one noticing, it's not very loud or distinctive.

they wouldn't notice the shots specifically, but they'd probably notice the cracks and whizzes. i'm in agreement though, this thread should be in /k/.

t. no guns cuck

the point of a suppressor is to change the sound profile so people don't recognize it as a gun shot, in a crowded train station with 200 people talking and trains rumbling around and announcements going off you really wouldn't notice anything alarming, you might look around to see what that clacking sound is if you were right next to them but not go OH MY GOD A GUNFIGHT and run, the most attention grabbing thing would probably be the brass pinging off the marble floor

Is the 9mm the biggest meme round in existence?

i love how everyone is complaining about how he's using a silenced pistol and not wondering where he got that silenced 1911 prior to this scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSnCu43QzeY

>is to change the sound profile so people don't recognize it as a gun shot
no, it's not. a suppressed gunshot still sounds like a gunshot. Your theory ONLY makes sense if they made it for subway use. Anywhere else it's still easily noticeable . The point is to not go deaf if you happened to shoot it without ear protection or to not scare ALL the deer when you kill the first one.
how's it a meme round? If anything that's the .45

You post the Same thread every day dude.

You are absolutely retarded

>not scare ALL the deer
>not scare the deer
>scare the deer
>the deer
>deer

>i love how everyone is complaining about how he's using a silenced pistol and not wondering where he got that silenced 1911 prior to this scene.

He fought four different people carrying silenced weapons prior to that scene, I would imagine he took it from one of them

what were you trying to prove here with this?

>none of them used a 1911

imfdb.org/wiki/John_Wick:_Chapter_2#Smith_.26_Wesson_SW1911SC_.22E-Series.22

Ah I see.

I don't get it. One of the original common uses was for hunting. It's how they became regulated in the first place.

Holy shit, is this an average day in america? I believe so since every one can purchase guns and silencers.
Thanks god i live in France and my President is Macron, the leader of the free world along with Merkel and Trudeau.
Fucking fat fuck white american scum and their guns.

If France and Canada combined our strength, we could crush America in a fortnight

literally zero effort

yea, varmint hunting with a .22. suppressor tech for larger calibers wasn't generated until ww2 with oss.

>gr8 b8 m8, wanna d8?

>being this dumb

If only their leaders could stop getting cucked long enough to do so.

>bring it

Do new people reply to this every day or is it the same crew?

I still want a webm of them falling down the steps.

I still don't get it...are you trying to say it was never used for deer or any large game for that matter?

And do what smell bad?

Chuck tim hortons and calisson at us, we'll only get bigger and angrier.

no i'm just saying that the intended purpose was originally for varmint. when the government caught fire to the importance of suppressors in espionage, they literally ran with it. they funded research in suppressing pistol caliber rounds for decades. rifle caliber suppressors didn't really come around until half a century after the maxim silencer was invented.

large game suppressed hunting is definitely a viable option, but not really true to hunting herd animals like deer. if a deer in a herd gets injured or spooked, the deer are going to scatter regardless. the likelyhood that you shoot a deer far enough away to not hear the crack of the bullet, or accurate enough to kill a deer instantly is pretty slim. i guess shooting a deer in a herd on an wide open plain with no chance of echoes might give you a chance to bag another deer. but normal suppressed hunting innawoods only merits you the idea that the deer you shot will not run directly away from you.

How is there no collateral damage? At first you see the pillar and wall get hit, but then the bullets start disappearing into thin air or something.
They're walking in a crowd but the bullets are miraculously not hitting anybody.

>no one sees or hears any of this
>no one notices bullets hitting the wall
How the fuck is this critically acclaimed

>Implying that's now how silencers work
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3VITZ6-CcY

hey can you post a video where the person firing it is using 22 or cold loads and not a gun that has to be firing at 130 dbs thanks

Why does it have to be .22? Is this the meme part of these posts? Why not just get subsonic [insert whatever fucking round you want here]?