>ghosts
>scary
pick literally 1

> user

> doesn't think ghosts are scary

pick literal fag 1

Paranormal witness

Paranormal Lockdown

I've always assumed that people looking for ghosts was always more about drinking in abandoned buildings, similar to people who look for bigfoot

Oh my, Zak Bagans is so handsome in this show. When he screams I just instinctively scream as well.
It's a pretty scary show. I watch two episodes every night.

>a white dust is floating in front of camera
>says it's a mysterious orb

Got me laughing every time. This show is hilarious.

Thanks, me too user! Watching the Celtic Demons in Ireland episode where Satan grabs Aaron's ear.

>that episode when they confirmed ghosts exist

>that episode of finding bigfoot when they found bigfoot

is this a thinly veiled stream thread

I remember the episode when Zak tries to lure out the prospector ghost in the mining town by throwing around gold coins and shouting "OLD PROSPECTOR! OLD PROSPECTOR! I'VE GOT YOUR GOLD!"

almost jumped out of my skin.

It's afraid

pure horror reality kino

as good as it gets

It's blatant Satanism. The Bible says all dead from the beginning of time, rest until Judgement Day. It's Jewish Luciferianism in Hollywood, trying to convince people that Demons are human ghosts.

Only some yuropoors will get this

IF THERES A GHOST IN THIS ROOM, PICK UP THIS GRAND PIANO AND THROW IT AGAINST THE ROOM

>nothing happens

ALTHOUGH OUR CAMERAS DIDNT CATCH ANYTHING, THERE IS NO DOUBT THE TOURMENTED SOULS STILL WANDER THE PREMISES IN SEARCH OF PEACE

every episode ever

That fucking episode with the pack of werewolves in the dudes yard

Just spook my shit up

This is the best Squatch-Kino out there

Just watch the intro and tell me its not kino

youtube.com/watch?v=cqfVDusfJbE

bump, great thread

Legion gives a few spooks

Was that the show where they actually found a dead body in the insane asylum that had been rotting in the wall or something like that?

Loved that show. Wish it had a revival, even just around Halloween.

Paranormal Witness is great. Wonder when a new season will air.

bumping for more info on this

I thought it was fear, but I don't know. I remember when it happened it being in the news that they had found a body while filming one of those shows that had been hidden in a wall or a ceiling or something. The people thought it was some kind of gag at first, but quickly realized it was an actual rotten corpse.

>tfw it's now nearly impossible to get reliable information on ghosts and ufo's

thanks internet

ufos and ghost dont exist bro maybe thats why

>t. cia nigger

show me the ghost and the ufos

BRO BRO I SAW A GHOST FUCK YOU GHOST BRO BRO

Sensing Murder. The show uses psychics to help solve mysterious/unexplained deaths. Many time the psychics uncover information that leads to arrests + solving the persons disappearance.

I was hoping they'd marathon this back when MTV Classic was worth considering a watch.

Wasted opportunity there.

>soul sleep
absolutely heretical, user
I do kinda agree with some of the other stuff though. There is no good that comes from occultism or necromancy.

so... stream link?

The most recent seasons of Most Haunted

Perfect amount of keks and farfetched spooks

A+

What's it about user?