youtube.com/watch?v=4rgKDtueytA
youtube.com/watch?v=uWBIGd6BvKs
youtube.com/watch?v=I237jEC-zRU
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZHjkWfZ87w
youtube.com/watch?v=jikPDpEUJAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care if i'm wrong
>Victor's costume

You know the only possible future for this thread is shittery over the Joker design.

That said, I really liked the fusion of Two-Face and Clayface. Until later in the series when he was just a one dimensional villain.

Yeah, but that was a different Clayface, the original's integrity was maintained, iirc

Riddler was pretty great, too. Most people probably wouldn't realize, since I know a lot just fixate on the show's designs, but watch a Riddler episode, and tell me he isn't fucking fantastic

In my opinion this show had the best designs, I have all 5 season on my hard drive never watched them all but I just might now

Costume yes, making him a random crook who ran into a freezer, no.
>Clayface and Two-face fusion
What did I miss since I remember them having clayface be his buddy who went through a horrible accident. Then a second one showed up and he pretended to be Solomon Grundy.

Just conceptually, that Clayface fulfilled the Harvey role of "Bruce's friend that becomes a villain".

>The Bat-Joker

>Hello, my name is Dr.. Alucard! And I come from, uh... Some place far away! (yes... that will do)

Hi Dr. Alucard!

WORLD'S BEST DETECTIVE

I fucking knew you were coming

I liked the focus on him as a detective with loads of gadgets. I know it was just to shill toys, but I love seeing that side of Batman

You can't set someone up and then not expect them to deliver

i remember pausing it right there and laughing for 6 minutes nonstop
and the only reason i stopped was because my jaw was numb

Probably the best Harley origin story

They fucked up his character, but I loved his design.

The voice casting was solid in general.

I liked this design for some reason

Batman's design was fantastic, making him leaner and more acrobatic just feels right, considering he's a ninja

It was good when he wasn't on the Venom.

I'd pick her design in this over Timm's any day. Same goes for Red.

apparently he was supposed to be voiced by Marilyn Manson which is why he looked the way he does

Bane?

The episode where he realizes that his girlfriend ruined his life was awesome. Even better because after that he decided that he liked being a villain, so he kept doing it.

batman is no stranger to incredible deductions

that episode where he fights the guy with the time power is my favorite episode and it had the cutest batgirl yet

It's obvious where Nolan got his influence for several lines in TDKR from.

The costume wasn't my favorite, but he was an awesome character and those were some pretty great Riddler episodes

That was one of the best episodes of the show, Always highly recommended for this show in my opinion

>"if we photoshop the Joker's face onto him, this man looks just like the Joker!"

This stupid scene aside I still love this movie and it's a great watch even without seeing the series

Little reminder that this was the best Penguin this show had made.

I actually love this Harley, also Hynden Walch should be the current main cast for Harley, instead of Tara Strong

That long cape was always cool to see too.
If you follow the design information for the show and movie the idea was to make the cape feel alive and always flowing

The show gave us one of the best Joker episodes ever.
I love the idea of Joker just wanting to be Batman for a change of pace

Unpopular opinion time: I really liked this Joker.

He was kind of refreshing, and fit the show he was on well.

Didn't even really mind his design.

>Yeah, but that was a different Clayface, the original's integrity was maintained, iirc
They introduced Basil too, if that's what you mean. He was a fugly no talent hack of an actor who ingested a consentrated version of what gave Cop Clayface his powers.

He looked the part for his roles now but was stil a shit actor and got buthurt when the talent agency told him so. He decided to become famous as a supervillain instead, but was beaten by the other Clayface and Batman

no fucking way

Best designs on the show
You're not alone user. I thought this version of the Joker was pretty good

I concur

>The episode behind this
One of the best episodes of the whole show. Absolutely great stuff.

So that intro was great

Intro 1
youtube.com/watch?v=4rgKDtueytA

Intro 2
youtube.com/watch?v=uWBIGd6BvKs

Intro 3
youtube.com/watch?v=I237jEC-zRU

I actually will admit I didn't like the design at first, but after I grew up and saw design notes it grew on me. I have to say I still like BTAS Joker, but this Joker was still great in his own right and totally didn't deserve the hate he got

OH SHIT!
yellow diamond!

Is there a recomendation list of episodes of The Batman?

i honestly think it's one of the best actualizations of the whole "one day Joker will hit you with a pie, the next he'll kill your entire family" idea

I always thought that The Batman's version of the Joker was the coolest looking out of all the Jokers I have seen.

I think one of the high points of the show is that it showed that riddler is both petty and obsessive. He could have done do many things, but instead he decided to tattoo his face and run around trying to outmatch the one person he considers as smart as him.

Real talk. How is Beware the Batman? Something about it seems so comfy but at the same time the production values are really bad

His personality and the acting are 12/10, and when you start to see what the design is getting at it becomes solid too.
The hair is a jester's cap.

Yeah it was really interesting to see a character throw away all his possibility only to have a challenge. I mean the idea that he wants to prove he is smarter than everyone and be a villain because it's fun just works for his character

And that's how Batman discovered there were 3 Jokers. "Alfred,Dick, look! If I edit the Joker's face right overtop of this guy's face it becomes clear he's really the Joker! I've done it to three guys so far, and as it turns out, they're ALL the Joker! I'm beginning to suspect all of Gotham may secretly be The Joker... If not the ENTIRE WORLD!"

Turns out everyone else in the Justice League already knew there were multiple Jokers and assumed Batman did as well.

>what do you mean i can't rape myself Gordon!?

he tattooed his face?

yes. The creators said that the green lines on his face are tattoos.

Favorite Ivy design. Gorgeous and underappreciated.

Do you have a link to the design notes bro? Sounds interesting

It has my favourite catwoman design, i love the googles and the neck

He was a realy cool villian that didn't fit his name. I feel he would of worked more if they just made him a new character.

I didn't much care for this Joker, but I respect the love going around for him.

I've never admitted this on this site before, but the Brave and the Bold Joker is my favorite Joker. Obviously, BTAS Joker is the *best* Joker, but BatB Joker is the one I enjoy the most.

Is he the biggest Bane yet?

There are bigger guys.

He also head the better gadgets.
He portable batcomputer (pbc) that can sense its surrounding and give operator backup from the cave was awesome.

>He also head the better gadgets.
Well, that's not entirely a good thing. Remember the remote-controlled hover-Batarang? Or the Bat-Bot?

Remember when he became Winter Assault Batman in order to fight Mr. Freeze.

I really liked how different this show was from DCAU stuff. Like, they really needed that and it worked out well.

Robin and Batgirl were cute together in this show.

Also its funny how we have a thread about this show every other week talking about how underrated it is.

They made Cluemaster an autist that lived in his mothers basement
Lmao

Part of it's that it's on Netflix, and folks who've only heard it trash-talked are watching it for the first time.

I loved the first theme song, shame about the second one.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZHjkWfZ87w

>tfw Batman had to rape them all

The way the scene is cut is fucking horrible.

Remember when he wore that costume again when it was a blizzard in the middle of winter? I love that he used it again and it wasn't just forgotten or relegated to only being use when he knows he's going against Freeze.

I actually really loved how the gadgets and tools developed and stayed persistent in general throughout the series.

The Bat-bot for the first fight with Bane gets reused against Joker.

The Batmobile gets totalled and rebuilt into a new model in the middle of Season... 3?

It's only after a couple of fights against Freeze that he starts using freeze-pellets against enemies.

There's a handful of other examples I'm forgetting here, but in general, the gadget progression of the course of the series was a fucking cool detail.

I loved him. The design's pretty great too, as a nontraditional Joker.
In fact, unpopular opinion: there wasn't a single bad character design on this show. I'd take The Batman's art director over Timm any day.

More like Sup Forumsmaster

he is sort of more true to the original being a career criminal with ice powers, but made more badass.

but yeah the tragic Freeze is now what I consider definitive.

top tier penguin, I really liked the Cajun Killer Croc with 50% more croc in him

intro 1 has without a doubt the better music, but fuck me I love in the other two how Batman splits up hundret bats at the end.

Amazing voice. Loved that every scene with him had southern guitar music in the background

I liked that his turn as a villain actually seemed to stay.

Then they pointlessly redeemed him and brought in a less interesting replacement that was barely used after that.

>dat childlike squeal
Made a great villainous power couple too, which are always great.
youtube.com/watch?v=jikPDpEUJAw

I'd say it has the tightest continuity of any Bat show, rivaling GLTAS. All the characters are well written and the stories were mostly original.

The animation was on the same level too. However while GL was able to get away with empty backgrounds due to them spending most of their time in sparsely populated settings, BtB suffers from this because it's Gotham, a major city which should all kinds of activity going on on the streets but it's always empty. Gave the city a real hollow feeling in that regard.

Not sure why Sup Forums gives it such a bad rap other than it simply being another Batman show instead of [insert obscure comic character name here].

I tried to watch the first episode and it gave me motion sickness. I don't know if I watched a bad rip or maybe I ate something that didn't agree with me.
Although, I heard that it gets pretty good but was absolutely fucked by Cartoon Network.

I kind of agree. My biggest peeve with Timm is that all his men have the exact same body.

It's pretty enjoyable, but it takes a while for the plot to get going. I appreciated it that they actually built up to Katana being a worthy partner to Batman and didn't just throw it in like a lesser cartoon would.

The CGI was pretty bad, but something about the atmosphere or the building design made it tolerable. Reminded me of Mystery Inc, of all things.

What the shit?

Is the next Batman Unlimited going full Kaiju?

Since when does Lex Luthor work for Bruce Wayne?