How was it?

How was it?

I just watched it a few hours ago. I thought it was pretty good. Not sure if it's better than the first one, but it was pretty enjoyable. Hank makes the movie. Destiny and Bailey are really cute, too.

really jarring.
Dory gets raped and then has a deformed harlequin baby and then drives into a tree.

>(you)

Better than the first one. Or maybe it's been too long since I've watched the original, but either way, rock solid.

Those previews before the movie, though. I felt physical pain from how terrible they were.

That part where Marlin shoots up a gay coral reef scared my wife's son.

I wouldn't know, I don't enable media that promote or employ homosexuals.

I normally don't laugh at shit like this but kek

The part where Dory dies is sad

So why are you on Sup Forums?

So is Dory gonna become fish-batman now that her parents are dead?

>Help some mentally disabled chick find her parents
>She nearly gets you and your son killed
>Causes your son to get hit pretty hard
>Bothers you while to try to help aforementioned son
>Tell her to go away and throw in a snide comment, since you are understandably frustrated
>Son treats you like Satan for the rest of the film

My biggest problem with the movie.

In Marlin's defense it's not like Dory was going to remember what he said.

That didn't happen, though. Nemo just wanted him to be more understanding. He didn't shit on Marlin or anything, just told him to stop doubting everything.

That's nothing new she died like three times in the first movie

Reposting from the other thread:

Just got back from it. Loved it.

I was worried it would be too much of a re-tread of the first one ("we have to cross the ocean AGAIN?") but they get to California in the first 10 minutes and it really grows into its own from there.

A lot more sad moments - it really drives home just how awful it must be to be Dory, being just one wrong turn away from being completely hopeless and terrified. But it also encourages the unique strengths disabled people have developed to work through their limitations.

Whaleshark a cute.

You do realize that Nemo himself has a disability (his fin) and he takes it personally when Marlin disparages Dory for something she can't help?

More specifically Sup Forums

Finding Marlin when?

WHERE THE FUCK WERE THE FISH FROM THE TANK IN THE FIRST MOVIE

Fin out yourself

Hank was great.
Destiny and Bailey were alright.
Marlin was Marlin and obviously 10/10 father character.
Dory was annoying sometimes. Was her short-term memory loss that bad during the first one, aside from her introduction and a few jokes?
Nemo was a little shit at some points, especially when he was degrading his dad for something he said at a time of high stress, when his damn kid was hurt.

i want to marry her

end credits scene

OH GOD DAMMIT

>That Ice Age Collision Course trailer.

>New Ice Age
>Guess how many fart and butt jokes we wrote: The movie.

Reposting from other thread,
For some reason had this feeling there would be a Cthulhu reference.

>not watching all the credits in your movies
Normalfags shouldn't be allowed on Sup Forums

>mfw stayed in theater waiting for another Mike Wazowski cameo
>mfw suddenly, tank gang
>mfw STILL in the bags after 3 years
>mfw dumb sealion again

>3 years
Only one year in universe

Just saw it. Loved it, Me, my Gf and a couple of other friends admitted to tearing up after certain parts.

bump

PTSD War Vet octopus was my fave

It was alright in my book. Not as good as the first film, but it's definitely a worthy sequel.

It's nice that they avoided the whole "big journey to California" part and skipped straight to the institute, that way the movie avoided being too much of a rehash.

Needed more destiny and bailey

bump