Ruby and Sapphire

Can we have a thread about these 2 insufferable shits

They were cool when they first appeared but literally every episode they are in is terrible

They're only character is they want to fuck 24/7

But it's so cute :3

i agree user

That's kind of cynical of you user, they're pretty adorable.

Their species allows for them to be capable of fucking 24/7.

Are you pretending you would not do the same if you had the same capacity?

The side Rubies are better than CG Ruby t.b.h.

I'd fug Sapphire 24/7 if I had the opportunity tbqh

Yeah, I wish they could have wound up marooned on earth instead of sent to fuck off to pluto or neptune or whereever.

So it's confirmed that Sapphire is the real leader of the crystal gems, right?

She was the one giving orders during hit the diamond. Ruby was completely lost and kept coming back to her to find out what to do.

their thirst for each other rival pearl's

Yeah, she was a royal advisor for multiple diamonds. But she lacked battle knowledge to be useful in day to day CG stuffs, so ruby is garnets street smarts.

Garnet is truly a stone cold Betty

Annoying yes because its reminded almost everytime they get sometime in the show. But i agree side rubies are better. Kinda sad that they couldnt tell how many rubies was with them at first or notices the big-ass barn. But I guess long as they are stable then so does everything else.

Idk about street smarts and you cant handle being without sapphire for along time. I thought they was life-linked or something.

how about the whole show gets cancelled.

There, problem solved.

Why are you so mad all of the time

Hemorrhoids from my wife's boyfriend fucking me in the ass. :(

Cancelled no. Least do something else then sit at the gay barn for like half the season. I mean why not hook-up with some humans so more of stevens kind can be made. Then again rose died "death by dick-greg universe* and there arent any real men in the show shown sooooo i guess just stick to what you got.

On the subject, why is Steven such an insufferable faggot now?
Did the female writers and the low test betas forget they're writing a boy, he acts more like a sissy faggot now, having him do cutesy shit out of the blue.

Idk when you make a show where all the females are to be made as perfect as your can make without going over the mary-sue lines you needed something. Plus he is a kid but i wish for his birthday he asked for a xbox1.

I like how all the males in the show are made to look and act as poorly as they can make them. Lars some random angsty homo whos made at the world because he was maybe butt fucked by in the boys locker room. Ronaldo town fedora weeabo neckbeard. Mayor lying ass politcal figure. connies dad probs the wives bitch because she wears the pants in this relationship. Greg homeless man living in van working at a carwash that is maybe dumb because I dont see anyone drive alot around there. The list can go on forever as they make the male characters.

...nice dubs

What about Buck and Sour Cream and Onion?

Those are the good ones. But they are here and there. I mean since the cluster when have u even seen the cast near the temple or the beach.

>Did the female writers and the low test betas forget they're writing a boy

Literally just started wondering the same thing. It's getting kind of glaring.

Jailbreak and Hit the Diamond were great though

Yea but im sure they can do more with these characters in this show but show thrist,the gaybarn as the most used settting,A human male that is least cool or like a badass,And maybe another semen demon. Connies mom is where its at

Between that and the blatant double entendres, i wonder how much longer SU will stay a solid contender for.

Pushing the envelope and being risque is cool but I hate to think of the show becoming some mutant freak of what it was.

Tides and skies, man. Tides and skies.

I don't know how you expect Steven to act, user.

pearl is perfect

Lovely Sardonyx when?

So would sapphire be a better leader if she didn't have Ruby's stupidness bringing her down.

Remember that time garnet tried to shake steven til he stopped dying. That sure as hell wasn't sapphire's idea.

forgot pic
Not really relevant, but i wanted to post it anyway

Ruby and Sapphire balance each other out. Without Ruby, Sapphire would be apathetic or paralyzed by indecision. Without Sapphire, Ruby would be overcome by emotion and too impulsive to make good plans. It takes a combination of Ruby's initiative and Sapphire's level-headedness to form Garnet's tactical mind.

I'm watching a show where OP females upstage omega effeminate males. They're lesbians too boot!

That's too much for my male ego too handle.

Tried watching this the earlier seasons. Nice animation but wasn't really my cup of tea. Definitely not gonna watch this now.

>Did the female writers and the low test betas forget they're writing a boy, he acts more like a sissy faggot now, having him do cutesy shit out of the blue.
He's based on the writer's sissy little brother so he has always been emasculated pussy

>No real men
What is Mr. Smiley
What is Buck Dewey
What is Yellowtail (oh wait he already fathered Yellow Diamond)

He was never not a sissy faggot. Kid's only male role model is Greg

Buck doenst count and i mentioned he was one of the good ones. Plus buck is good with being a Coolguy and yellowtail isnt in the show enough. Plus i mentioned that the men in the shows are protrayed poorly and the females are suppose to be "gods"

Sometimes you got to think on your own then relay on someone that one day may not be there.

He used to be more rambunctious, humorous, playful.

Well least he isnt taking after his caretakers.

Ruby keeps Sapphire from freezing up. She's super passive otherwise.

So if you are being attacked? You stand still and you knew it was coming too? And if ur saying from their wittle episode where they "fell in love" for about a span of 3days. That was aload of crap. Why did steven wake up at 12am to hear garnets crappy ass mistake lesbo story ill never know. Hell im still wondering why he didnt ask for a this gen gaming system.

>So if you are being attacked? You stand still and you knew it was coming too?
That's pretty much what happened when they met yeah. It was "fate" so it didn't occur to her to change it.

>And if ur saying from their wittle episode where they "fell in love" for about a span of 3days. That was aload of crap. Why did steven wake up at 12am to hear garnets crappy ass mistake lesbo story ill never know.
Because it was his birthday and the birthday surprise of showing Ruby and Sapphire was ruined with Jailbreak so Garnet told him the story instead.

They said all this right in the beginning.

> Hell im still wondering why he didnt ask for a this gen gaming system.
Because Steven wanted more Ruby and Sapphire because they're CUTE YOU FAGGOT. CUTE.

Ruby and Sapphire are annoying so people dont want them around too often

Personally I think they're cute. CUTE!

What can a kid who prob doesnt even know what a boner is yet Do with that story then a gaming system?

What does a boner have to do with anything?

Are you some pervert?

No im saying is that he is a kid. The only kid thing he has done is hang with connie who is not even around 90% of the time. He has no real education lack of school. And he hasnt hung around kids his age. My thing is let him be a kid and not deal with ppl who cant keep their shit together.

>>Still makes bad puns and enjoys simple things (like hot dog duffel bag)
>>Starts dealing with bigger issues other than lel randumb monster
>>Guardians, who are normally in control, begin showing fear, doubt, and worry
>>Learns more about his mother's tragic past, how her legacy still haunts his friends

Did you not watch The Return?

>Being a kid means only caring about videogames
user...

>Idk when you make a show where all the females are to be made as perfect as your can make without going over the mary-sue lines you needed something.

Garnet, when unfused, can't focus on anything but herself
Amethyst is selfish, shortsighted, and constantly bitter about her past
Pearl has a raging ladyboner for Rose and is an uptight twat. She almost convinced a 12 year old girl to die for Steven
Peridot is lulmemez and arrogant
Lapis is angsty and aloof

Most of the humans suck for one reason or another

Sadie is a cuck
The other girls are, in general, vapid teenage idiots
Connie is pretentious and overly intellectual
Vidalia is a whore who lets her kids roam free under the guise of "muh creativity"

Despite all that, each character has their positive points as well and I could write contrasting positive descriptions of each. That's called a "well-developed character." That's what makes the show so good. Characters change, develop, and show multiple dimensions of their personalities.

Its not even that. Would you want your son or daughter growing up never having a childhood because it was up to him to save the world because he is a important half-breed?

How does any of that translate to acting more like a girl?
You are saying that he's growing up? But that's not the case he just does more cutesy things instead, giving out random hugs, going "aww" at things, less wild, things like that are just a personality change not character growth.

>Not wanting a new game console on your birthday means you don't have a childhood
user what the fuck are you talking about.
You saying there's something wrong with Golf Quest?
What are you some kind of fucking Sonyfag?

You keep pointing out that i mention a videogame. Im saying is that he has no idea what school is like. He doesnt know the feel of his mom least what ever hyped up bullshit pearl thinks of because she was thristy for rose she make up anything " Oh your mom she was so great she stopped WW2". Where greg was straight and to the point with him no extra shit. I mean i know there was some eps where he went to arcades and stuff but as the show goes on he is reminded that war might be coming and he has to be ready or some shit. And even if that is all aload of crap and its just the gems living on the planet with him for the rest of his life. How will he be able to handle somethings "Oh wow you did this as a kid. Man i had to save the world so i couldnt do that or know what its like". Also im a microsoft fag :P

>We wrote this male character to beta sissy fatso. But it's totally okay, guys! He's just patterning himself on this other beta sissy fatso who... we... also wrote. Yeah. Totally justified!

That's... not a very good argument, user.

>Sadie is a cuck

One of the more annoying things to me is that we're supposed to feel Sadie is "owed" a love interest in Lars, despite the fact that she's working a dead end job, about three feet tall, and nearly perfectly spherical.

Also, Connie is not meant to be viewed as pretentious or over intellectual. She's clearly a heroic young female self-insert what don't need no man and will take every opportunity to show this little chubby useless non-male how to be a hero. I pretty much gave up on the show once it was rammed into my head that she'll be the on wielding the magic sword at all times, because she's muh perfect brown empowered wymyn. Fuck this stupid fucking show.

There're are shows out there that portray strong woman and positive images of homosexuality. But this shit is literally pushing an agenda nonstop and has been since the beginning of season two. And it's not very good propaganda at that.

That fucking stay at home dad watermelon and warrior watermelon wife from this season. Fuck me to death.

Me too. I liked the baseball episode.

>Im saying is that he has no idea what school is like.
So?

>He doesnt know the feel of his mom least what ever hyped up bullshit pearl thinks of because she was thristy for rose she make up anything
He's got his dad.

>Also im a microsoft fag :P
Gross.

Well from garnet is by far my least like gem and for the focus all eyes on her because fusion is "Deeper" then any love that can be made with the spain of a week. Amyth isnt selfish least not from what i seen she is more the shitted on character because she is the "mistake" due to her size. Pearl is awful but thats why she is my favorite but the mega thrist is what makes me distant for her and i want to kiss her nose. Connie i wish was around because steven and her got chemistry. And for sadie...yea she is a moron. You like that agnsty cock sucker lars? And for the constant homosexual stuff I dont get because is this show protraying that alot of women is homosexual or a mega femisnist?

So you want to have your kid not learn about important things on a planet he lives on? Thats like not teaching a bird how to fly. Second the gems make greg look awful and unbearable to be around. And microsoft had a hand in making it possbile for me and you to agrue over whats more important lesbian space females who are rocks who want to fuck or a human child that can determine the worlds fate.

RUBY FORCE! ASSEMBLE!

I'd probably accept the cutesy stuff if he was actually cute shota. But no one in this show is cute and definitely not the fatty one.

The rubies are cute since they can least function without a sapphire.

Did someone say post rubhire?

because i think i heard someone say post rubhire

so that's what i'm gonna do

because all this discussion is shit

Jasper/Rubyx5 fusion when?

literal warmachine

>One of the more annoying things to me is that we're supposed to feel Sadie is "owed" a love interest in Lars, despite the fact that she's working a dead end job, about three feet tall, and nearly perfectly spherical

You mean, the way most male users on this damn site feel about women? Sadie is a nice enough girl who works hard at the job she's in, especially given that she's about 16-18. I don't know if she's "owed" a love interest in Lars, but at the very least he should stop being a selfish prick regarding her.

>Also, Connie is not meant to be viewed as pretentious or over intellectual. She's clearly a heroic young female self-insert what don't need no man and will take every opportunity to show this little chubby useless non-male how to be a hero. I pretty much gave up on the show once it was rammed into my head that she'll be the on wielding the magic sword at all times, because she's muh perfect brown empowered wymyn. Fuck this stupid fucking show.

Watch Open Book. Also rewatch all the times where she explicitly states Steven is her only friend, or how she openly states, in the episode you hated, how Steven was right and they should work together instead of her being his guard.

>There're are shows out there that portray strong woman and positive images of homosexuality. But this shit is literally pushing an agenda nonstop and has been since the beginning of season two. And it's not very good propaganda at that.

Or maybe you're overanalyzing elements of the show and ignoring instances where it goes against your selection bias.

>That fucking stay at home dad watermelon and warrior watermelon wife from this season. Fuck me to death.

It was one throwaway character in one scene. The rest of the colony that went to war was male.

>>You are saying that he's growing up? But that's not the case he just does more cutesy things instead, giving out random hugs, going "aww" at things, less wild, things like that are just a personality change not character growth.

Be more vague.

So, he's finding ways to channel his emotions and actions in a way that doesn't make him look like a raging autist who has no clue what's going on around him?

Man I'm really a sucker for outfit swap