Why women-led comedies can't get no respect

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/06/13/why-cant-women-led-comedies-get-no-respect-rough-night-girls-trip-bridesmaids-bad-moms/102629606/#

Why aren't you respecting women-lead comedies user?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/eupzzf.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=KlECWppG0ZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bad Moms is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I think women are retards or something

Probably some combination of them not being particularly relateable to me while also having a history of being shit

Oh it wasn't that bad, I chuckled a few times. There was some smart writing in there.

Is there any comedy that does well in theater these day?

bad movies are bad. nobody gives a shit if it's men or women in the leading roles.
fuck off with the clickbait cancer, usatoday.

>respect us!!!!!

my.mixtape.moe/eupzzf.mp4

I really liked Sisters. Ghostbusters wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Bad Moms was okay but had a lot of shit I didn't like. What I really did enjoy was the end credits of Bad Moms with the actresses and their mothers. That was really cute. I saw it with my mom and it made me happy.

I would say my issue with female lead comedies is that they are like male lead comedies. They are the worst of their sex. Getting laid and being trashy people. That's why I don't care much for either type. Comedies that don't rely on the characters being pieces of shit I usually enjoy more.

Bridesmaids was both shilled heavily by most critics and got a positive public reception IIRC. I mean, enough for one cash grab sequel at least, so there's a model for success

because women aren't funny and are fundamentally unlikeable when in groups

THIS family

comedy movies are a man thing, like watching sports. most women don't want to watch that kind of garbage even though most women led comedies were made to pander to them. that means these movies are both uninteresting and unappealing to the only people who want to watch these kinds of movies, which are guys with friends. it's like shoe horning in breast cancer commercials during the super bowl.

because to women
mental retardation = comedy
so dont you dare say the r word

>Gay Ghostbuster's accent is fucking awful
>the age range on the group is retardly wide
>Workaholics girl is Workaholics girl
>who the fuck are the other 2
This shit looks like a fucking war crime
youtube.com/watch?v=KlECWppG0ZU

>Why women-led comedies can't get no respect

>Why women-led comedies get respect

'American news.'

>Not a single joke in the trailer
That was a rough watch.

Could it be that they're not funny.
Same goes for most comedies.
Adam Sandler's last like 10 movies have sucked.
And I thought the Hangover was overrated.

Make a shitty comedy, people will call you out on it.

I haven't seen a new comedy in years. Maybe women should be writing funnier movies with better performers.

>I would say my issue with female lead comedies is that they are like male lead comedies.
This is objectively wrong. Male comedies and comedians to not talk about their dirty stinky cocks and screw random Stacys while cheating on their fiancees. Andrew Dice Clay was famous several decades ago but females comedian apologists are acting like that is the current male standard.
There are multiple false equivalencies at play. Men don't make a point that they are an all male cast in a male comedy either.

Shut up homo, we get it, you love men.

I literally wouldn't have known this is a trailer for a comedy.

>can't get no
Double negative. Are you a nigger?