What's taking him so long?

I don't think I can take this shit anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvTAottN_8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the end times can last as long as 100 years

He'll never come.

This is reality. Accept it and try to live through it.

The nigga ain't coming back.

>he fell for the jew man is coming back meme

Patience is a virtue

any day now, brother

He's already here.

His corpse is hidden underneath the Vatican.

Cute

Source?

keep the faith
true and pure

>tfw born far too late to witness one of the greatest to ever touch the mic
>born just in time to live through everything going to shit

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

If you can figure out revelations then you can know when he is comming,

But how much worse does it have to get before he steps in? How can you stay sane waiting for him anymore

He's dead

After the war of wars, and after the winter of winters. Plus, Jesus isn't coming back, God is.

>3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

You die you piss of to heaven , who cares about earth

>Thousand years as one day.
Jesus rose in 3 days.
Guess we must wait 3,000 years no?

Speed up the process and off yourself.

Very soon, son of man, very soon...

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and in eternal rewards for dying a martyr would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

There has not been a 7 year peace treaty with israel.

No telling what country,Anyone of them could have the final anti-christ.

Ironically you'd still be living in some shitty mud hut if the Catholic Spanish Conquistadors didn't bring civilization to you. Instead you get to post the same pasta over and over.

Ironically, he's actually speaking the truth.

>i'm an atheist, let me tell you what Jesus wants
this pasta always gets so little replies, not because it makes great points, but because it's so verbose. you have like 25 verses in there that you just take at face value, with no proper exegesis of the passages at all whatsoever. it would take like an hour to go through all of them verse by verse.

>but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, [...] is completely logical
nah, this gnostic bullshit was dealt with almost 2 millennia ago.
we have moral duties and obligations to uphold, we oughtn't seek out martyrdom for the sake of martyrdom like the circumcellions

>Jesus wants you to defend your family
yes
>Jesus wants you to kill your enemies
only if justified
>to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world
no
>and to avoid persecution and death
yes

i'll work on a counter-pasta for next time i see this garbage pop-up.

Hey look, an actual Christian.
Neat.

Too bad that only makes you an exploitable goy.

>atheist reading comprehension
read the first sentence in the second line.

KEK replaced him

tl;dr version: Christianity is fucking weak.

weak in what way?
compared to what?

>sanctifies mixed marriages
>accepts as members Abos and Dindus -- actually concerned about their souls
>not cucked

Read second Peter. The fullness of sin hasn't been reached yet.

The jews have sealed him away. You must break their iron-grip on the world and humanity for Jesus to be able to return.

He realized he just couldn't compete.

The world must reach the same state it was prior to the flood. Stop panicking and just prepare. Prepare yourself in body, mind, and soul. Stay strong in faith, do not waiver, do not lose hope.

Jesus left a lamb and returns a lion. He brings not peace but the sword. There will come a day when all those who have taken the mark of the beast lay bloodied and dying in the streets and will cry out "HELP US! HELP US! MERCY! PLEASE!" And we will with our heel on their throats whisper softly, "No".

God bless and God speed fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. He is with you always from your first day until your very last.

It's a scam to get $. How fucking stupid are you, Talking snake,invisible sky wizard,900 year old guy,a fucking Zombie?

It's all bullshit.

the last days/end times/second coming of christ was 70 a.d. --- we're on our own

Source

remember how in Instellar an hour on the water planet was like 20 years for the spaceship in orbit

well Jesus is still taking a shower and after his dinner he's gonna take a nap

back in 36 hours, yo

The Balding Argument Man of D'nations would say that your post is Not An Argument

>only if justified
Point out a single goddamn time murder of any kind was condoned in the red letter texts. I'll wait.

2 Peter 3:9 senpai

He's only been gone two days, and He rose early the third.

Just keep holding on.

Jesus is God, fool.

Wrong question.

Right question: How many more people will be saved before the number is full?

King of the North; King of Assyria.

lrn2read

er
kommt
jetzt
youtube.com/watch?v=qvTAottN_8o

Sorry bro. He was a mortal man with delusions of grandeur.

Thanks user. Needed that reminder. Thank you and God bless you.

>peace treaty with israel

What the fuck are you talking about? OP is asking about when the second coming of christ will occur

From what I have read, a woman needs to sit at the holy throne before he will return.

WE NEED A WOMAN TO SIT AT THE HOLY THRONE FIRST

What does this mean?