So was he/she a guy or a girl ?

so was he/she a guy or a girl ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNmgUedDhkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F1Bvjh_9lbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whynotboth.jpg
If I had to guess one or the other though I'd go with boy because of the eyebrows and hands, the dudes on the show mostly had them big while the girls were all thin and dainty.

>this show never made it to america
>johnny test still airs

why ?

What is this show?

fred's head

imagine a canadian daria that was guy then replace jane with a horror movie loving dyke and a autist

surprisingly really good

Illuminati conspiracy?

>Or
filthy cis-scum.

>and a autist
GG was just misunderstood. Kinda like Mac Demarco.

DAMN CIS SCUM

I HATE THEM AND THEIR FUCKING super battledroids I SWEAR TO GOD THE NEXT CIS SHIT TO COME INTO MY PATH IS GOING TO BE blown up with an emp grenade

Is that Lanes from Grojband?

no

whats with canadian cartoons and red haired goth chicks ?

>laney
>fabbien
>joan of arc from clone high

He's an odd one but I kinda like him. Talented and passionate in and about subjects that would make him quite the catch if he were an adult in 19th century Europe, but obviously not so much as a teenager in 21st century Canada. If he wasn't so sincere he'd be the perfect hipster.

>Fred dumped Tamara for Annette
The fucking fool

but annette was a goth chick and goth chicks are better than literally everything

Fab was the goth. Annette was a hippie. Though based on Danny Phantom and Carl2, cartoon makers can't tell the fucking difference between the two anyway.

Pants Pizza.

JUST

That just means she's available for your OC fanfictions.

>Fab was the goth
And he wanted to fuck her too, but she has the gay

she seems to be too angry to be goth

She was Lesbian, anger comes with the territory

youtube.com/watch?v=sNmgUedDhkQ
>Can't move too much lips and eyebrows
Do these lyrics make more sense in French or something?

probably

then again canadian french is the hillbilly equivalent of french

youtube.com/watch?v=F1Bvjh_9lbk
It sounds just as bizarre to me but my french is practically non-existant. I guess the band is known for making weird songs though.

That didn't last long.

>tfw my first sexual encounter was similar to fred's first kiss

>hillbilly equivalent of french
That's Cajun French

Canadian French is more like speaking in Shakespearian.

>Les Trois Accords
Funny, I was looking up this band last night. Suddenly I miss mid-00s Canadian rock.

the fat friend ruined the show for me
guess it can't be Canadian without gross humor

I feel like sketching the girls from this show now. Any sexy suggestions?

fab doing something sexy

godspeed you magnificent drawfag

i hate to be "that guy" but this show did have balls for showing off a lesbian character this was in 2008 so it was impressive for the time

fabbien kissing joan of arc from clone high

>both Canadian
>both goth
>both have red hair

do it

Oh Penelope. Why are the cute ones always so dumb?

Didn't she think intelligence was directly correlated to the color of hair so she dyed it to become smarter?

Yeah. They were making fun of her so she went to brown town.

They were so perfect for each other. They knew how to communicate after fights. Their families ended up getting along well together. Even after the big fight, Tamara admitted that she was too hard on him.

They showed signs of Tamara crushing on Fred before they even talked when the yandere showed up.

They didn't even make Annette act human until the final episodes. I usually don't care about ships at all, but Tamara was obviously the better girlfriend.

They really could have done more with Anette early on. I'm sure Fred could have moved on and made it work with Tamara but he couldn't have known that and he was also under a considerable amount of stress at the time.

What is this band? French version of The Dead Milkmen?

Les Trois Accords. I think one of the band members is related to the creator of the show.

>I think one of the band members is related to the creator of the show.
That makes sense.
There are actually a couple of their songs in the show, but in the English dub they go with instrumental versions.

I need more cartoons like this with teen MC targetted for older audience that isn't too raunchy

I don't think it was really intended for older viewers, it just came out that way because they didn't shy away from any subject that they could get a laugh out of.

>he/she
you rang?

this show would've lasted longer if it was put on a channel like much music where they could get away with more raunchy jokes also more people watch stuff like this on much

you there drawfag ?

Much has such a bad track record for original programming I can't even remember if they had any shows of their own back then. As far as I know they've only ever aired imported cartoons, and that's only been recently, and never made their own, possibly because Corus owns anything and everything related to animation in Canada.

Dump more Fred faces. I relate to them

Ok

>that episode where fred got ahold of a picture of annette in a bikini

Thank you.

Any time.

I can't say I wouldn't have done things differently if I were him.