Rio Olympics

Is it degenerate that I'm stocking the fridge with food & drink for the comfy happenings coming this weekend...?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisha_B'Av
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No comments on the ass, even?

no. I'm gonna do the same. but I doubt there are gonna be happenings. Probably a big happening on 14th of August tho.

nice qt ass... the face?

why 14th of august?

Go on...

>not participating on the happening
Pleb.

i predict a habbening will occur friday, something in belgium or germany, maybe france.

1-4 im wrong
5-9 im right
dubs/trips/quads its THE BIGGEST HAPPENING of the year

Don't have any

I'm ecstatic to see a bunch of racemixing Chads and Staceys get blown the fuck out on live television, it's gonna be awesome

You are just nihilist

if i get palis or dubs its happening in croatia

what country is that?

With all the cellphones out there the footage is gonna be spectacular

Kek only respects dubs

Some guys on occult threads were saying that 14th of August is of importance. It falls on the day of Tisha B'Av on the jewish calendar. Apparently a date that in history has always brought bad things to jews (like crusade, ww1 start, final solution etc.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisha_B'Av

So what could possibly happen to jews? My prediction, ISIS gets somehow into isreal and murders a bunch. Turkey starts some shit with israel.

already determined its belgium, germany or france bro

don't believe that crap, what happened to israel on the 14th of august 2015? or 2014?

Shit. This has potential

>Turkey starts some shit with Israel.
Why Turkey?

It's a different date each year, hue

>Is it degenerate that I'm stocking the fridge with food & drink for the comfy happenings coming this weekend...?

Fuck no it's not degenerate. I've been getting comfy with Sup Forums bros and my wife since Dorner. Let the happenings commence.

It's not always the 14th of august.
Seems like not much happened last year tho. All I can find is "Palestinian youth and Israeli riot police clash at the Al-Aqsa Mosque as the Muslims attacked Jews celebrating Tisha B'Av with rocks and firecrackers and barricaded themselves inside the mosque."

But check the events that happen on this day, in some years, cant be coincidence that for example final solution, ww1, crusade are all on those dates as well as other big happenings)

2015: 26. July
2016: 14. August
2017: 1. August
2018: 22. July
2019: 12. August

I like this guy

Because Turkey has been undergoing huge changes lately under Erdogan. And they surrounded the NATO base with 1k army men in Incirlik which as 90 nukes for an a supposed "inspection" of the facility. They are also under special emergency laws that allow them to do more shit.

But how does that relate to Israel?

Because of something big would happen against jews it would probably be israel, where else?

I guess it could be true. Whatever happens, happens.

So you mean the jews choose that day to orchestrate a false flag to improve their victim hood status while sacrificing the low IQ pleb tiers jews to their cause?

i wish it would just fucking end already 2bh

Turkey and Israel are allies.

Turkey and Israel buy ISIS oil.

You should go back to /x/.

Dumme Alpenratte.

>Bad things to jews
>ww1

Pick one.

Jews won both world wars big time.

What are you? Where are you from?

It looks like Moldova to me but it's too small I can't confirm.

Where do I sign up for this happening?

>mfw I have a flight 14th of August

fucking faggot

oh no.. Kek is trying to say something!

imma stock up to

Like tears in the rain user.

What do you expect to happen?
Zika spreading, possibly minor acts of terror, tourists getting kidnapped, and maybe a body washing up on a beach are all possible, anything else?

The games will fail before the happenings can happen.

No, I'll take those

You will be fine if you aren't going to Rio

OK: "Trump - a FINE ass" - how's that?

Nope

I always have chocolate stouts and pecan porters ready to go

It's as important as having gold/silver at your house

You're alright, ausbro.
I only bumped with that to keep the slide demons off

Pecan porter?
Redpill a nigger

>abomination of desolation
Not yet, soon though.
Probs, build up to the rebuilding of temple, destruction of the Cube by
>ISIS

It's going to be a complete fucking disaster; I might actually watch the Olympics, just to see how awful it is.

My birthday is on the 14th lads.