youtu.be/1sHBXweOtoA

INTERVIEWS
>Donald Trump Interview on This Week with George Stephanopoulos
youtube.com/watch?v=hhy-xQbQ14s
>Manafort on NBC 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCG9cL0h7o
>Manafort on CBS 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=jernEOHGt7w
>Judge Jeanine Pirro - Panel Weighs On Opening Statement & Clinton Vs Trump 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qlfEYENlpgA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtube.com/watch?v=7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtube.com/watch?v=lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Game of Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=TjwwSOByHMk
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtube.com/watch?v=hiGDvph6D4Y
>Trump Girl Trolls #DemExit Protesters
youtube.com/watch?v=4NvcUYPB9KM
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtube.com/watch?v=4muXm4GwrXM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtube.com/watch?v=iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/760591444813946880
beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/08/clinton-foundation-received-drug-money-comey-lynch-guilty-of-concealing-money-laundering-2476451.html
rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/more-damning-evidence-that-hillary-clinton-lied-about-benghazi/
youtube.com/watch?v=rbH-ZtYlfX0
patriotrising.com/2016/08/02/grab-popcorn-watch-hillary-implode/
townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/08/02/father-of-benghazi-victim-either-hillary-is-a-liar-or-has-a-bad-memory-from-head-injury-n2201035
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awoo

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

YUUUGE GET

DYNAMIC DUO

MEME ARTISTS YOU HAVE YOUR ASSIGNMENT

DYNAMIC DUO

Last thread for me tonight. Just a reminder, reposting from previous thread:

Is it me or the Economist / YouGov is actually showing a negative bump for Hillary after the DNC

> Hillary lost 1 point from their last poll, while Trump gained 1 point from the same poll, reducing the difference between then in 2 points to Clinton +3

If you guys have noticed we reach that sweet spot between the DNC bump and the RNC return to normal.

It remain to be seen if in the next week or so the same depression that hit Republican numbers will repeat on the democratic one too.

Anyway, Don't let the polls get to you. To reiterate something I said on Sunday (available on 4plebs for reference [1])

> Anyway, here is what will happen:

> NBC, ABC and Bloomberg will be released, all more or less putting Clinton +5 in the head to head and maybe a little less in the 4way
> it will swing between Clinton +5 to Clinton +2 the whole month of August.
> Every time a poll like the LA Times or Rasmunssen falls off range Clinton will rise.
> Every time one of the polls I mentioned above falls off range Clinton will fall
> Internal polls by both campaigns will show that the public polls are underestimating Trump support and overplaying Clinton support
> Clinton will spend massive amounts of cash, influence and media manipulation to convince Trump supporters to stay home or demotivated
> September and October will see a sharp increase in Trump numbers, as the pollsters can only cook the numbers for so long without losing face
> come November we will be exact where we were this Friday, with a technical tie in all polls.

> the day after Election Day result will be much like the day after the British general election result: "why the polls were so wrong", "the shy Tory effect helped trump", "why the millenials stay at home", "it's old people fault"

> Nothing to be concerned. Clinton will lead the polls for the next month or so, but never by more than the margin of error.

> MAGA

Batman and Robin

Imagine Pence in latex tights

Trump/Pence most comfy Duo

DYNAMIC DUO
based spic

TRUMP PENCE BATMAN ROBIN

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

Nig and I can't hat Der Furher

Dynamic Duo
y
n
a
m
i
c

D
u
o

>I'm going to translate Trump's vision into laws and policies
fucking perfect answer

DYNAMIC DUO

You could tell he was actually picturing himself as Robin and trying not to lose his shit.

Trump reminds me of a dad. Blue collar centrist guy who doesn't really give a fuck about homos as long as they pay their bills, hates welfare leeches and immigration, and a smartass. He does anything and everything for his kids, he laughed when his first kid cursed but he doesn't want them to talk like a degenerate sailor either

Pence reminds me of his brother who lives in the suburbs who has a nice family that you see once or twice a year. He's a clean cut guy that you can still throw a ball around with.

DYNAMIC DUO

Can someone explain what Reuters did?

Replace Carson with Pence.

Also, on the OP subject, Reuters is as crooked as their master.

WWIII soon, boys

Weaponized /comfy/

PENCE ROCKS

Pulled out "fuck everybody I'm not voting" as an option

twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/760591444813946880

PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN NUTIP PUTI- WAIT STOP.

Clinton Foundation Received Drug Money – Comey and Lynch Guilty of Concealing Money Laundering

beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/08/clinton-foundation-received-drug-money-comey-lynch-guilty-of-concealing-money-laundering-2476451.html

Trump will win

I fucking love this guy.

!

Hillary will win.

They removed the "neither" option because it was hurting Clinton

Lord Kek confirms

Trump punted a crying baby straigh tthrough the ceiling into a coyotes' den during his last rally

See Also, see OPs image. They put hillary numbers on pair with the other polls (the blue line) but their Trump numbers are the absolute lowest of all pollsters.

And in the week Trump finally passed Clinton they changed methodology to deny him the lead (and even admitted to that)

See

Wtf I hate trump now

AWOoooo

>The trick is to not be obnoxious about it. I only talk politics when they ask me too. I've become the go to person when they want the conservative/nationalist take on a subject
What kind of questions do you get?

They decided Trump was scoring too high, so they retroactively removed the "neither" option from their polls and guessed whether those people would support Trump or Hillary.

Naturally Hillary's score increased above Trump's.

You should have no doubt why retroactively changing poll results is complete nonsense.

What they did also doesn't reflect reality as staying home is very much on the table for many folks.

THIS

>everyone still votes for him

madman

>it's an oversharing personal anecdotes question episode

I feel bad, but it's cringey af.

How much longer until Le Book Waving Muslim Man gets stumped and this whole thing is forgotten by the media?

More Damning Evidence That Hillary Clinton Lied About Benghazi

rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/more-damning-evidence-that-hillary-clinton-lied-about-benghazi/

>its a Pence takes questions episode

what'd he do?

worth watching?

I listened to King Bongo on my lunch break

It's already starting. Breitbart is tearing him up one side and down the other, as well as the people covering for him in the MSM.

>9 children
High Test Husbando detected

Friday

>nine children
>one's a meth baby
>government help pls

wew

>that feel when your baby is born addicted to drugs

>9 adopted children
>omg why can't I afford things

So what's the news lately pol. Haven't been on in a few days

I said this a few threads ago but fuck it

I'm more concerned about the silent and unaware masses that want to see her "xDD make history!!1" Regardless if she has had people killed whether it be on purpose or negligence. Its pretty scary desu

The nex manufactured controversy is expected in 22.5 hours.

PENCE TOWN HALL

GET IN HERE!!!

Grab the Popcorn and Watch Hillary Implode

patriotrising.com/2016/08/02/grab-popcorn-watch-hillary-implode/

>baby crying
>Trump says "oh that's fine, don't worry about it, I love hearing babies, what a beautiful baby"
>but then it kept crying and he kind of suggested that the mother should get it out of there saying "I think she actually believed I liked having babies crying".

It was a joke but it came off kind of heavy handed and I knew the faggots in the media would make hay out of it.

He deleted his Immigration advocate law firm website this morning. It's still Red Type on Drudge right now.

She lies about everything
It's rare she gets caught telling the truth

>Donald Trump cant time travel
sure buddy

I don't think the hwite vag had the pull as first nigger did

>Liberal media attempts to stump Trump
>fails
etc etc

Tick-toc, shitskins.

Only 6 months left before you go bye bye. Better steal what you can while there's time.

OH HAI MARK

OY VEY

media is in full damage control

>Donald Trump cant time travel
sure buddy.

MUH ISRAEL

DYNAMIC DUO

Greatest ally

THIS SHIT AGAIN SERIOUSLY?

WHERE

I DID NOT HIT HER

>your joint slay
Is it just me, or is this phrase completely nonsensical? Slay is not a noun.

>our only ally

Jordan doesn't get no respect.

S-s-stop. I'm scared.

>I'm more concerned about the silent and unaware masses that want to see her "xDD make history!!1"

These people are usually in the typically already blue states

There is no way PA and MI, for instance, states that got royally fucked by NAFTA, will doubt for a second that one of the presidents is "herstory" while the other is promising to keep their jobs.

Same thing for coal miners, metallurgy workers and rural white blue collars.

Evangelicals are the goyest of goys.

not really, it was funny live

>Trump speaking
>crying baby
>lol I love babies they're great, I love em!
>JK get that baby outta here
>audience laughs
>people posting jokes about media fabricating some shit
>it happens

you can predict when they shit and sleep at this point

Father of Benghazi Victim: Either Hillary Is a Liar or Has a Bad Memory From Head Injury

townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/08/02/father-of-benghazi-victim-either-hillary-is-a-liar-or-has-a-bad-memory-from-head-injury-n2201035

Which rally?

THIS JEWISH SHILL

TOP FUCKING KEK

The alternative is Bucky Shekels, who won't even survive another 6 months.

What are we watching right now, lads?

>Mike Wojak gets the Pro-Israel guy
>Trumpepe gets the anti-zionists

WEW lad the israeli shills are coming hard these days

>It's a pledge your allegiance to the Zionists again episode

Die for Israel goyim. Don't mind the plan to replace you with third worlders

On the subject of Reuters.

This wasn't an evangelical, it's an actual kike.

Don't watch MSM, but is this the new cudgel? Have they abandoned Muslim Brotherhood Kahn?