I literally cannot stop thinking about killing myself

I literally cannot stop thinking about killing myself

Why would you kill yourself? Literally the worst option to choose.

Same here.

just do it already

You just don't realize you have created your own world and there never was an outside source.

A waste of time tbqh, the world will come to an end this year anyway
t. knower

weird I was just thinking about that earlier

You will die anyway, what's the point? Might as well stick around for the ending, you only get to see it once anyway.

>you only get to see it once anyway.
I'm currently convinced that we're right now in hell and we'll relive this shit for eternity.

this твн, you've got an eternity to be dead

If you kill yourself, you never know what will happen next. Killing yourself just makes everything fade away and you never know if you could've gotten a gf, achieved your goals or did any of the things you wanted to do. Just don't do it.

i can't stop thinking about killing you either

weird I was just thinking about that earlier

I like that way of thinking but what am I supposed to do in the mean time?

live a comfy life
get an easy dead end job and get some nice hobbies

Invent goals for yourself. Think of something, doesn't necessarily have to be some kind of life changing goal, but just small things to do in your free time. Usually when you're not preoccupied by something to do in your life, you start to question your own existence and start feeling like killing yourself. The reason why you do that is because you lack purpose, and lack of purpose makes you feel weak and worthless. So instead of staying with lack of purpose, invent some kind of purpose for yourself.

Goals can be anything as long as they're targeted towards your self improvement. For example, try learning a new language. Try getting a girlfriend. Try saving up to buy a new car. Just make small goals for yourself that are realistic and achievable. Trust me, your quality of life will improve drastically.

>set a goal
>fail
>want to kill myself even more
10/10 would recommend

>set a goal
>fail
>try again and learn from your mistakes

??? Why do you give up so easily?

>you need goals and a purpose to enjoy life

no

>Wilno flag

Yes you do. Your denial of this simple fact is just because of your toxic attitude that likes to put yourself as the victim and everyone around you as the culprits.

I literally have no purpose and I'm happy.
purpose = pressure

Like i said, a purpose doesn't necessarily have to be some ultimate life goal that you set out to achieve. It can be something as simple as just enjoying life. That's your purpose. You do have a purpose but you're just unaware of it.