Thus might seriously be the best movie I've ever seen. Like seriously, it fucking destroyed me...

Thus might seriously be the best movie I've ever seen. Like seriously, it fucking destroyed me. The new season is alright I guess, but I doubt it will reach the levels of this masterpiece.

I fucking hating that movie. The FBI parts would have been fine if they were given a chance to go anywhere I guess, but the rest of was bad. It's like watching every detail about Laura that was revealed on season two only this time you get to hear Laura screaming the whole time

True.

I am loving the new season but Fwwm is a masterpiece.

I think lynch Should've dropped frost and got Engle like FWWM.

I kind of wish season 3 was like FWWM. But it's kind of its own thing cause it ain't like season 1 or 2 either. I want 3 to get darker

you should watch some more movies

I was hoping the new season would have had the same dark creepy tone this did

>Thus might seriously be the best movie I've ever seen.
Have you seen 5 movies?

Generals exist for a reason, stupid redditors.

It's just so goddamn slow! I would rather have it chopped down to 8 or 10 episodes and skip all this boring nonsense. Even Season 2 wasn't so bad, if I didn't fully trust Lynch, I wouldn't keep watching.

I didn't realize FWWM was a different writer than Frost, but it makes a lot of sense. Very different vibe, more like Blue Velvet than Twin Peaks. Easily Lynch's best work.

I've seen a few hundred, but that's not really the point. I think it's a great movie because it turns the viewers expectations on their head, after establishing the comedic and light tone of the series, the movie goes full on nightmare.

The only other example I can find of something like this is the End of Evangelion. Both really blew me away.

I didn't like it. The pilot is the best episode of that series

Sup Forums is not /tvg/ you fucking retard. This thread is literally allowed, even if you don't like it.

That part with Donna and that sleezebag was NOT ok

But at least we saw some titty

Watched half of it last night, gonna watch the rest tonight. Why is Donna way cuter now?

have you seen mulholland drive yet? because its similar but even better, lynch really plays with expectations there.

Should I watch this or the fanedit that combines missing pieces?

The first half an hour is completely pointless and exists because Kyle MacLachlan didn't want to have a bigger role in the movie. Also make sure you watch missing pieces if you want to know what the deal with Bowie's character is because it makes no fucking sense without it.

The first half hour is the best part, though.

what's a general?