Michelle Monaghan To Return For MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 6

>Director Chris McQuarrie is on the record saying that Mission: Impossible 6 will be more of an emotional journey for Ethan Hunt, and earlier today, the Rogue Nation helmer further cemented that fact by revealing quite possibly one of the more surprising and arguably most personal cast additions yet as he announced, via Instagram, that Michelle Monaghan (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang), will reprise her role as Ethan's ex-wife, Julia Meade, in the highly anticipated action sequel.

comicbookmovie.com/action/mission_impossible/michelle-monaghan-confirmed-to-return-for-mission-impossible-6-a151781

But why?

I thought Rebecca Fergy was his new love interest.

THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL

They're making ANOTHER one?
It's hardly Mission Impossible if he's managed to complete the mission 5 times previously.
It's more like Mission Possible in around 2 hours.

Marty cucked again

well Rebecca Ferguson is in this one and Vanessa Kirby's character may be a new love interest.

Fuck sakes. I hated 3 in part of because of the wife bullshit. This is why I'm glad Bond just pumps and dumps so we don't have to deal with the other horse shit.

>Michelle Monaghan and Rebecca Ferguson in the same movie

Oh god there will be cum everywhere

I'd mow her lawn, if you know wut i mean.

Indeed

He was still married to her in 4, remember?

>There are no women in my life so there shouldn't be women in movies either.

Getting tired of this shit. Waifuposters make better posts than you. And I say this as someone who loves Sup Forums and been here since 2009.

digits confirm

Name a better milf threeway, I'll wait (must be 30+)

Jessica Biel and Kate Beckinsale
my ultimate fantasy. idk if biel has kids for true milf status but she is over 30

she has a 2 years old

Someone post the webm of her ass from TD please

Sorry user that was a body doubled

moar?

No it was not. She was pregnant during the time, hence it was a bit bigger than normal.

Google it bruv, yes it was

Really good in Blue Valentine. She was really cute in Source Code.
And this in True Detective. MOMMY!!

It wasn't. She used to be a ford model. She's not a prude lmao. She was pregnant during production that's why it was so phat.

>Won blue ribbons as a hog wrestler, when she was age 13.

All google has is people debating it. Another scene in the show clearly demonstrates that she has a nice ass

If i got cancer, my Make a Wish would be to get suffocated to death by her ass

I wish she would return to my dick haha just kidding we've never had sex but i wish we had ;_;

This webm made me an ass man

I want to lick her face

then what?

>Vanessa Kirby's character may be a new love interest.

seems like it

then she can sit on my face and play with my hair while calling me a good girl

Mission Impossible: Not be a manlet

that sounds nice

Harem confirmed?

Why the fuck is he kissing her like that? She even has her eye open too lmao

Because he's a homosexual

Ya got me there

thats how actors kiss you moron
its called acting

Because it's a spy kiss, not a romantic kiss.

Vanessa Kirby was great on The Crown

Fucking yes. This girl was top waifu. Her skin color in the last movie was so god damn perfect hnnnnng

shit I meant this one. I don't even recognize the OP girl but I'd rather see more of

wew

What a cutey

that's the dress she used when she fucked Rust

She would make a perfect Catwoman in the DCEU.

the impossible mission is keeping his wife and mistress separate

The climactic set piece is where Ethan hunt is forced to choose between Rebecca Ferguson and Michelle Monaghan

wife material

This.

honestly jury is still out on if the ass is phat

I would ejaculate inside of them if you know what I mean

but 3 was the best one

3>5>1>4>2

Who?
People only care about Tom Cruise. Is he coming back?

outta my way, MI6 fucking shits

this chick looks just like liev shriber

t. JJ
Everyone knows 3 is the worst one. At least 2 is redeemed by John Woo going full Woo with it

i get what you're saying but she has way more feminine features

maybe schriber with a facelift

is the jury blind?

Stop speaking in riddles man

very fit for a 41 y.o.

I've masturbated so much I've started to rejaculate. I cum into my bladder and have to piss it out. Hurts like hell.

lol ok John

You are such a dumb fucking person.

She's like an uglier version of Ruth Wilson...

Pic related

something about michelle is more QT, but she does look worse in a lot of pictures

>uglier version
Ruth Wilson looked like she was doing perpetual duck face in the Affair, the fuck are you talking about?

Probably a spy kissing a mark. Even if they kill off his ex-wife he's not going to hookup with some strange. Ghost Protocol shows he still creepily stalks her. At this point there is no reason for Ethan to have a new love interest.

Im looking forward to seeing Cavill as the villain in this.

One still holds the top for me.

1>4>3>5>2

All of them are enjoyable in their own way.

Hopefully more people will know how naturally charming Cavill really is.

man from uncle was good

still not sure how good of a villain he can be

Cavil is funny to watch. He's one of those actors Hollywood pushes on us. With the likes of Worthington, Courtney, and Hammer he is the only one I see having a chance moving forward.

bad casting, this movie will be bland

Mcquarrie is pretty based and works really well with cruise but I'm disappointed they are breaking the one movie one new director formula. Part of the series charm is that they kept bringing in new flavors and styles.

They need to kill her off so they can give Ethan a love interest in future movies. Having him stay married was obviously keeping the sex quota down.

Rebecca Ferguson on set

Egh. He has not impressed me in anything I've seen him in. He's an average actor whose good looks open more doors.

It didn't stop him from putting the moves on Ferguson in the last one.

I'm still confused as to whether or not he's supposed to be involved with Julia. She wasn't even mentioned in 5, but I thought Ghost Protocol implied there was still some romantic entanglement

ex-wife?

did this happen off camera? she was there at the end of MI4

i actually like how hunt is a family man when not on missions, change of pace for spy movies to be honest famalam

I thought it was implied in MI4 that they separated in order to ensure her safety

Tom Selleck Jr?

For such a beautiful woman she plays such cunts ;_;

I like that she's still this cute as a 40+ year old, her appearance has barely changed at all in a over a decade...

Rebecca Ferguson deserves more work.

i thought it was a fake cover for safety

like he checked in on her b/c they're still married

>tfw she will never be your mommy

>fucking genderbent Ethan
no way hombre thats incest

Gibe Rebecca Ferguson a spinoff movie you fucks.

What interview is that from m8o?

I think you're ok

c a n o n

although

1>4>>5>>>>>>>>

DRAINAGE ELI

Remember when they were trying to set up Renner as a spin-off or the new lead?

For fucks sake. I've already masturbated over one actress this morning. Now I have to do it again.

what's the point of a spinoff? her character is literally a female Ethan

Tom Cruise ain't giving up the biggest movie series he stars in. He'll keep trying to play Ethan Hunt up to his 70s.