sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/4751/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/23186/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/16157/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/10445/
youtube.com/watch?v=E_-bIxK23dw#t=0m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=92cesUa9ORc#t=0m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=x8wOE7J8G1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The top example shows off different facial expressions, the bottom only shows a single expression.

OP's picture is irrefutable.

What's Row 2's rabbit from?

Wish I could TURN BACK TIIIIME
To the GOOD OLD DAAAAYS

Where's Sans' eyes?

>look ma! I posted it again!

babby's first cherrypicking: the image.

This is the most overused bait on this board.

That doesn't even look like Dipper. The other three are pretty accurate, though, I will admit.

OP is still a fag.

You should compare that cat cockroach show to tom and jerry

Could you...I don't know, go on a hike without any survival gear and never come back? That'd be cool.

>Don't be mean, Star is my favorite cartoon!

I stopped being their demographic.
I was powerless to stop it.
I was but a child.

Steven and Dipper are off model, and Gumball isn't really drawn like that anymore.

except it has been refuted thousands of times

RIP animation

I don't know user, how could we?

top row
>masculine and dignified facial structure tempered by a warm, comic expression

bottom row
>le wacky XD faggy shit, looks like tumblr fanart

animation is truly dead

There's a world outside America you know.

You say that, but Don Bluth's Dragon's Lair movie is coming.

western animation*

mite b cool

>all those years of animation
>some butthurt retard picks few semi forgotten cartoons ignoring a huge fucking pool of god tier cartoons

Still not as retarded as new ones.
Because your "THEN" is autistic cherrypicking.
And "NOW" is actuall only famous cartoons of today that all have the same face.
PS:
Btw even if this autistic cherrypicking was true, they dont actually have a literal "LOL SO TRENDY XDD MEME SHOW" copypasta face.

>picking bad years of hanna barbara that happened during short period
>vs different studios

When people prefer older cartoons they usually mean late 80s - early-mid 90s with shows like Batman the animated series or Duck Tales or Animaniacs.
Or yeah -Ren and Stimpy because even if it was a meme show of that time the amount of quality and hard work that was put into that tops your meme shows like Pee and Buppycat or whatever trendy shit you filthy millenial watch.

Calarts monopoly

>critisizes Hanna Barbeara sameface
still not as shitty as weeb sameface syndrom

Please consider for the good of the human race.

calarts grad detected

At least anime has animation

Anime has a lot more diversity in their tv show artstyles than America does at the moment.

You got me! Nice sleuthing, Scoobs!

>THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN

>At least anime has animation
Anime still sucks tho.
>Anime has a lot more diversity
Well. Aint this weeb delusional.

More than 6 decades of animation vs 4 cartoons released within 5 years from each other created by CalARTS students, Gumball and Dipper don't even look like that.

Are we still arguing about this? I think so, okay.
So, how was your day?

Why does Sup Forums have such an inferiority complex towards anime?

So this is the power of CALarts

>At least anime has animation

>posting old ass Cowboy bebop
and?
i can show you BTAS videos that is way better than your space gay cowboy because its more stylish and fluid.
Nowadays anime is shit. Bad robotic animation shitty CG effects and repetative style.
>M-MUH MYAZAKI :((((
another old ass example
Also questionable. Would i watch another loli story or Aladdin from Disney? I think i'd pass first.

These are all shows running RIGHT NOW and they don't look alike.

Sameface is a meme. It's not that it doesn't exist, it's that it's blown completely out of proportion and doesn't actually happen often.

Also: anime, by definition, cannot be weeaboo.

>Anime still sucks tho.
It's better than Western animation.

>Well. Aint this weeb delusional.
Yes, there is in fact a lot of diversity in anime.

The characters of Strike Witches are recognizably different in the show. That image is some kind of fan art.

This is progessive shit posting

>ITT: Bait baiting bait

lol do you honestly believe modern cartoons are better than anime when it comes to animation? I agree with you on character design being much more diverse but don't be delusional.

>take all kinds of images of characters reaction to situations and put them up against default character just standing there smiling

is all you need to refute any of this bullshit.

God I fucking hate these threads.

gee, i didn't know i was on facebook
were you born in the wrong generation, OP?

Why do people feel such a strong attachment to the bottom row of cartoons, to the point of wishing death upon the OP?

>>banana noses
>>dignified
Was being a hebe part of your troll?

these damn millennials nowadays just don't appreciate good cartoons the way us 90's kids do

its less about the shows themselves, and more about this facebook-tier image that keeps getting posted on Sup Forums

I've seen this kind of thing happen before the OP image was even created.

It triggers our autism that normies actually think that, that image is true

This post isn't even ironically funny

>lol do you honestly believe modern cartoons are better than anime when it comes to animation?

It's not like that. Just learn to recognize the facts.

>these damn millennials nowadays just don't appreciate good cartoons the way us 90's kids do
never go full retard with your meme shows love.

Are you saying this is a bad thing? The industry comes closer to collapse. After, rebirth. Movies and video games follow.

So are you going to back up your point besides posting weeb/fedora/autism reaction pics

Most people here don't like to admit western animation has degraded as some sort of defense. I don't know why, if you cared about the medium you would be ok with admiting not everything is alright.

>It's not like that. Just learn to recognize the facts.

>Nowadays anime is shit. Bad robotic animation shitty CG effects and repetative style.
Nonsense.

sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/20710/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/22678
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/9995/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/4751/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/23186/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/16157/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/10445/
youtube.com/watch?v=E_-bIxK23dw#t=0m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=92cesUa9ORc#t=0m56s

I guess I won the argument.

>millenials actually watch memeshows unironically
youtube.com/watch?v=x8wOE7J8G1U

Forgive me, but by my estimation, it's mostly normies that are the current shows popular.

See

You'll get called a weeb on Sup Forums if you admit cartoons aren't what they used to.

There's no attachment involved. People just hate this dumb as shit comparison and so like rational human beings they wish death on someone they've never met for having a different, albeit dumb and baseless opinion

Pretty standard stuff.

that are making*

So are you at least 36. If not, you're a millennial :^)

are you implying i gonna click those weeb links?

Face it. Anime is a synonim of retardation. Nobody takes you or your shitty cartoons seriously.
It's a cheap fancervice drived faggotry. It may be was good back then when people were jerking off to Totoro or Cowboy bebop but nowadays if you watch chinese cartoons people would go "eww" about you and your life.

I get the impulse, but I usually don't feel it over something THIS petty.

Nobody actually uses the official definition because they know it doesn't make sense that way.

Get better bait *yawn

No, it's normies making the big budget block busters, sitcoms, EA games and shows that were once good but now a former shadow of themself, basically anything that only exists to make cash. Only autists and pretentious pricks who make stuff with intentions besides money

LOL!
The typical anime on tv is a slide show for 90% of the time and blows it's budget for key scenes.
Your example from a movie nearly 20 years old is totally representative of anime now isn't it?

>Cowboy bebop

Damn, you got me.

shut up retard millenial

The gap is just as broad as between every previous generation. Either use the system or don't, shitter.

The typical anime still has more hand drawn animation than a year worth of cartoons, what's your point?

That rotoscoped face of Fredric March will always look like total shit.

They aren't "weeb links" and there is no such thing as a "weeb link." They are animation clips from anime.

>Anime is a synonim of retardation.
How?

>Nobody takes you or your shitty cartoons seriously.
They aren't cartoons, and there are many, many people who take them seriously. American filmmakers for example have borrowed from anime.

>It's a cheap fancervice drived faggotry.
Out of the over twenty shows I'm watching this season, only one contains any significant amounts of fanservice. And if you think it's cheap then see >nowadays if you watch chinese cartoons people would go "eww" about you and your life
Because they're hysterical, bitter and jealous ultra-nationalists like you.

>The typical anime on tv is a slide show for 90% of the time and blows it's budget for key scenes.
This is a myth, and budget doesn't work like that in anime production.

>Your example from a movie nearly 20 years old is totally representative of anime now isn't it?
See I'm not a millennial.

The term was coined too early and groups together people who don't have much in common.

Perils of Penelope Pitsop is epic, don't you be shitting on it

NO I WILL NOT LESS THIS GO!

So these high-budget heavily-marketed CN and Disney projects are exclusively the domain of a small cadre of Internet weirdos? What a strange situation.

If only Japanese workers mastered a thriving wage.

So what's so sacred about modern cartoons that they want to defend them so bad?

>>The term was coined too early and groups together people who don't have much in common.
It's never been a good system. Never will be. Baby boomer covers such a broad span of time that people sometimes subdivide it further into more specific groups. Just call them stupid teens or some other insult, because regardless of how you use millennial, the term is quickly becoming culturally entrenched and harder to change. You're gonna end up like those kids who say they got 'cucked' when talking about losing a shitty online match.

It's what they grew up on and what's being made from their country.

Yeah it's becoming culturally entrenched, but like I said people don't use the word they way they're "supposed to." They don't mean people who were born in the early to mid 80s.

I was drunk, high, and on so much dope and had to choose some new designs. I could have sworn they looked different when I did... I'm sorry everyone. I'm so sorry.
I shall now commit Hari Kari to repent for my sins.

>grew up on
The stuff we're talking about only began in like 2010.

>people who are 18 now who were 12 when Adventure Time premiered

I stopped reading when I realized you were mentally challenged.
I'm proud that you're capable of operating a computer though.
Good for you champ!

no one care about our stupid cereal america

>rotoscoping on 3's
nice animation

>The animation is so good he thinks it was rotoscoped.

As expected from a cartoon fag.

you dont know much about the making of that movie i see

Okay nobody cares about talking about their day. okay.

I'm glad Gumball moved away from this shit. It still lingers but overall Gumball is probably the most visually interesting animated show on television right now.