Will any of these movies be remembered 5 years from now?

Will any of these movies be remembered 5 years from now?

Logan and Fate of the Furious will.

Logan, maybe Kong if the Godzilla movie is good.

Logan. Perfect film.

I completely forgot that there was another Fast and Furious movie
I only remembered the last one because of that Paul Walker song

>Boss Baby
>483.5 million

fifty shades, everything else is forgettable

My thoughts exactly.

says your dick

No!
Capeshit is Millennial bollocks. Millennials will be dead by then.

>tfw you finally realize film is ruined forever
fucking normies ruin everything like always

Never underestimate an animated movie in a dead time of the year.

Some day I will be visiting my grandchildren every Christmas and we'll always sit down and watch Logan together.

>"Huh duh, no one will remember capeshit"
>5 years after the Avengers, TDKR, and the Artist all came out, and it's the capeshit which is relevant

All of them will still be having sequels released in 5 years. So yes.

Logan. I'm not saying it's a great movie, but it's the only one that tried to be anything more than a commercial product, which is the key to longevity.

I want to watch Kong, who doesnt love giant monsters?

you mean cape creatures?

>Beauty and the Beast
The Nevermind of what I think will be a big film musical renaissance. There were film musicals in recent memory like La La Land and Once, but BATB really reminded the general public of how great live action musicals can be. In my opinion, BATB isn't perfect in any way, but it's fantastic.

>Fate of the Furious
remembered for box office records and maybe if the last 2 movies turn into something bigger

>GOTG Vol. 2
I think it will be remembered 1) as one of the best modern comic book films and 2) as just a seriously meaningful and worthwhile sci-fi action film. Also because normies can't get enough of Groot

>Logan
It's a great drama. If it doesn't get oscars it'll be remembered as a great drama and maybe the best superhero movie. If it gets oscars it will make history for being the first comic book/superhero film to win serious oscars (Picture, screenplay, etc.)

>Kong
Haven't seen it. If Godzilla and the Monsterverse are actually good it will be remembered by association.

>POTC 5
Remembered for being painfully generic.

>Boss Baby
The sequel will be out in 5 years so it's going to be remembered.

>Fifty Shades Darker
literally won't be

>XXX
won't

>Lego Batman Movie
The best superhero spoof movie ever in my opinion. Also showing that the LEGO movies can do more than just be wacky.

I saw GOTG2 just like a month ago and I already forgot it all.

I remember his dad is the planet man, about it

have literally forgotten every bit of dr. strange besides that his BFF is that black guy from 12 years a slave

All of this shit movies were forgotten a week after they initially came out.

>>I think it will be remembered 1) as one of the best modern comic book films
i very highly doubt that

kong will due to cinematic universe.

LITERALLY ALL SHIT EXCEPT FOR KONG

How did Beauty and the Beast get $1B?

DISNEY MUSICAL HOMOSEXUALS

>Boss Baby made half a billion
Did I miss something. I don't even remember that being around for more then a week or two, and everything I heard from it made it sound like complete ass.

>Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2
>Logan
>The Lego Batman Movie

capeshit really did take over the blockbuster world, the rest of those movies are pure shit and the only big blockbusters coming out that will probably be better than those three capeshit movies is the next Star Wars and Coco

XXX

It's shlockino at its finest, like those cheesy 90s action star vehicles like double team and cliffhanger.

The trailer was pure kino too
>vin: there are no more patriots, just rebels and tyrants
>chick: so which are you
>vin: I'm triple x

Fucking kino

is Lego Batman any good? I've been memeing to watch that

Probably not. Sup Forums is the only place that talks about Logan anymore

> Perfect film

The ending and the villians were weak. It's a good movie but let's not act like spastics over it

how do these fast and furious movies keep breaking 1 billion box office

Holy shit honestly none of these

Logan I never see brought up unless with certain groups of friends

Kong will probably get overshadowed by Godzilla vs Kong, but it might latch on

Capeshit no one cares unless it's some giant team up

Guardians will, it's a good movie.

No one even remembers Beauty and the Beast already. Such a nothing/safe movie.

Organic diverse cast (only character that could be said as shoehorned in is Scott Eastwood's, but they had to replace Paul Walker somehow), plot is simple for casuals to follow, nice action scenes, dedicated fanbase, does well overseas cause it's an action movie with a diverse cast. Car is a perfect dudebro bait too.

One of the them has the record for biggest worldwide opening beating out TFA. China loves that shit