>everything white is racist.
>racism is in your white blood.

>I hate people solely because of their race

>you are white so you are racist.
>everything white is racist.
>racism is in your white blood.
This is unironically true.

racismo dentro mis venas arias

Racism and tribalism are natural and anyone who says they're completely non-racist is either delusional, a liar trying to make themselves look better, or has a skewed idea of what racism means (ie it isn't racism if you only hate white people)

From the start we evolved to form communities of our peers and prioritize those like us, and you can't really eradicate this part of human nature, it's as hardwired into us as the urge to reproduce

The true test of moral character is how you treat individuals of other groups, not your attitude toward the group as a whole

since we are not cavemen anymore we can work against it

sjw tier i want to kill you

NO FUCKING LEAF

How comes racists are always the worst example of their own race?
Are they racist because they have nothing else except their skin color?

>How comes racists are always the worst example of their own race?

I know right

This desu

>ugg from wolf tribe no like people from bear tribe, bear tribe is not hooman

donald blumpf is the worst example of his race

delete this

Yes.

reddit-tier

You can meme all you want, but be*Roids are unironically subhumans

We redditors sure taught you Sup Forums bigots some political correctness!

These kids think that they're being KGB agents infiltrating other websites

I justfeel anger every time i see white woman with nigger. Im usually so mad i want to kill the whore whould soil herself with a nigger, otherwise i'm not racist

>/his/
>leftist
dude, it was literally intended as a containment board to get Sup Forums out of /lit/

brainlet

>dude, it was literally intended as a containment board to get Sup Forums out of /lit/

>dude, it was literally intended as a containment board to get Sup Forums out of /lit/
>brainletwojak.jpg

Humans evolved to do literally the opposite of your retarded post and not see any intruder as something you have to kill.

I don't know why but I feel at peace when I look at this picture

Reminder that Sup Forums ruined this website since the becoming attracting a bunch of stormfags during Trayvon trial

>>dude, it was literally intended as a containment board to get Sup Forums out of /lit/
>>brainletwojak.jpg

>suburb commies think shitposting can make pol not shit
By the powers these people are stupid

Raping is natural (we even evolved shovel shaped penises to remove competitors' sperm) and clearly we humans evolved past that.

"It's cool to be racist now"
????

>Ruined
Improved you mean. Nice try leftypol

If you think the quality of Sup Forums from 2004-2014 matches the quality of Sup Forums since the elections, you're very new.

2004-2006: shit because of all the spam, cp, infighting, cross website fighting and raids

2006-2009: golden era of old school internet where rage comics were cool

2009-12: golden era period

2012-2014: getting a bit political but its all cool because its not like international news yet

2015-2018: shit because the website is inhabited by lower-tier normies who think they're outsiders except they're just really annoying faggots
like, its not even as edgy as it used to be and the self-awareness has plummeted so badly
edgy would be like spamming electric retard comics on pregnancy forums not getting really mad about niggers or something and spending the next 5 hours talking about how niggers ruined the olympics on Sup Forums

fpbp

It was though, dumbfuck. Too bad Sup Forums is starting to stink up /lit/ again. Wished this site had mods.

>you can be racist against whites
Racism=prejudice+power

Yup, literally sjw-tier "all whites are racist". So much for that plothook something something theory

I'm not reading all this but anyone who uses "edgy" unironically is reddit

i'm sure a term that's been used on Sup Forums since like 2006 is a very reddit thing, retard

Is this racist?

Well...

Whatever you say reddit. Tell me what else you find dark and provocative.

>flag
Disregard.

This place was always fucking racist you r*ddit revisionist. The mods b& people who even say nigger now. This is why double chan and the other chans call this place cuck chan because it's been invaded by socially liberal r*dditors who get triggered by Sup Forums memes and racism and use words like "edgy" in all seriousness. I hope this place gets more boomer the donald posters too just to piss of nu-int cucks

those are fucking air soft guns, literally toys
oh boo ho im fuckign scared

>p-Sup Forums are the real oldfags I swear!
most of them came here from reddit. why do you think they obsess so much over a site no one here visits anyway?

When the donald posters came to Sup Forums it became very American centric, but it wasn't just the donald posters it was far more socially liberal redditors who invaded the rest of the site. The cucks on Sup Forums will even admit to coming here from some tumblr post or reddit. Oldfags were far right Sup Forums racists who now go to 8cha and other chans ever since Moot did the whole cuck spam on Sup Forums. Seriously two years ago I never got banned for saying nigger or being racist now it's like every other day because the moderation on this place is retarded and these boards are full of politically correct pussies. That's why oldfags mostly fled this sinking ship. Now we get these redditors telling us how Sup Forums REALLY WAS BACK THEN and it's embarrassing to look at. Apparently we weren't racist and when we were it was all just sarcasm and hyperbole. wew.

>"old" Sup Forums was 2016
okay, you've said enough

>mfw I was here before that graph even started

>Remember guys Sup Forums and /new/ were totally tolerant and progressive in 2006!

This!

Totally!
>pic related is from 2008

>How comes racists are always the worst example of their own race?

People who publicly hold controversial views are generally people who have nothing to lose...?
Also might be because some people are attached to the taboo. As well as your own confirmation bias.

If you aren't at least secretly weary of the other races then you're either a child or an idiot.

t. flag

boers die, god laughs

Very edgy

And there you go. What kind of a person says something like this given the situation in my country?

Certainly a Marxist, and probably one that's difficult to spot at night.

DURANTE AU NIÑEZ

>Britain is a racist, xenophobic, classist shithole but millions people should be allowed to move here for a better life

No point in working against human nature. Also the founding fathers, notable philosophers and inventors and literally every single person up until the 1950s were not "cavemen".

kinda confirms his point actually

that was literally the post, he posted some dyke that was racist against white people and as you can see she's not the best example of the white race
joke being that that guy he replied to meant some people waving nazi flags not leftist

Of course a fat autist will wave a nazi flag, why would a lawyer or doctor do it when it'd destroy his career for no real benefit?

If being a nazi was the culture but being a leftist was highly taboo you'd see the opposite

i was explaning him the joke you retard

Oh sorry guess im the faggot

>Sup Forums has always been against racism

By that logic antisemitism is impossible. Do you really want to play this game?

>p-please don't call me racist

human nature is malleable
>founding fathers
>notable philosophers
they were clearly retarded, unlike me

You really want to play the let's post a loser to make the other side look stupid game?

fpbp

muh white supREEEEEEEEEEEEEEmacy
t. leftycuckold

>Anti racist is a codeword for anti-white
it's fucking true you cum guzzling nigger

I mean, if you don't want whites to become a minority in their countries, that's what you have to do.

>mfw started seeing Sup Forums jargon floating around leftcom discussion boards ever since /his/ was made
Truly, memetic.

>Raping is natural (we even evolved shovel shaped penises to remove competitors' sperm) and clearly we humans evolved past that.
that doesn't explain the lack of that penis shape in other animals that rape all the time, it's bullshit

It's not, though...stop drinking the coolaid.
There's a big difference between tightening immigration policies and spending every waking moment obsessing over and hating people who aren't white. If you devote a large deal of your time to thinking about the ~white genocide~ then you need to sort your shit out because chances are you're a massive fucking loser who's using non-whites/women/normies/whatever to explain to yourself why it's not your fault that you're a massive fucking loser. Also, congratulations for eating the white trash propaganda.

>It's not, though...stop drinking the coolaid.
nice envidence you got there

It's also human nature to not want to be killed. I wouldn't want to change that.

leafs need to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out

good, I wasn't advocating for that

I don't hate non-whites. You're essentially suggesting I should just drink the mainstream coolaid instead and eat the mainstream propaganda.

>It's a racist pretends we're cave men to justify being a douchebag episode

>If you devote a large deal of your time to thinking about the ~white genocide~ then you need to sort your shit out
I'm actually sorting my shit out by emigrating for this exact reason.

Every black and arab I've ever met has been friendly to me, and I'm a white finn.

it's true, if it wouldn't be for basic instintcs white women would be only fucking niggers due to media propganda.
Why are white women pretty much only date white men, where on every corner they're being told they should be with non white?
instincts, they tell her those non whites are from enemy tribe so she subconsciously rejects them.

And leftypol call us paranoid

"envidence" towards what?
You don't have to agree with either side. Has everyone gone fucking mad? Has the fact that you can make your own belief system become esoteric knowledge?
SA and Zimbabwe are unique cases for obvious reasons. Worrying constantly about 'white genocide' in a place like America is pants-on-head retarded.

Sure

only ethnicities in a weak position demand to be accepted within those of
stronger position
once they overcome this, they either dont care or oppose this too
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
noone wants to mingle with people that naturally commit crime anyways

In real life, white people are looked up to and respected.