Karl Rove involved in wholesale corruption of the electronic voting process

Continuation from previous thread
reddit com/r/conspiracy/comments/4vqp30/open_letter_to_potusvpotus_by_attorney_cliff/

facebook com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1023670861080874&id=100003139106683

Archive links:

archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/Ug7QV

"Why should any American allow Karl Rove to steal another Presidential election? Perhaps with Karl Rove’s help Secretary Clinton may be able to “beat” Donald Trump, the same way she “beat” Bernie Sanders. But that way she, as the candidate of the global corporate cabal, will have won–not the people. And, whatever may be Donald Trump’s faults as a citizen candidate, it is obvious to the broad public that has supported him that the global corporate cabal’s contempt for Mr. Trump is based upon his refusal to embrace their highly profitable campaign to overthrow the democratically elected leader of Russia."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XOcJ2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for killing all non-whites in white countries

Shame the Russians didn't just butcher all the German scum like they intended.

Friendly reminder that Trump will win.

Posted the wrong archive link for reddit but it's basically the same thing:

archive.is/XOcJ2

Nigger or Jew detected.

(((the Russians))) won't save you this time, subhuman.

Voting machines are a great way of saving government expenses.

SUPPORT VOTING MACHINES, And pay less taxes !

Make the government small again !!

Hey Karl! Why'd you have Beverly killed!?

T B
B

I don't need them to save me but they intend to rule over you.

Ask your grandparents what Russian dick tastes like, maybe you'll fancy it too.

That's why Putin is against the EUSSR, I'm sure.

Nigger, what the fuck are you doing on a politics board anyways, you don't have 2 brain cells to rub together.

If he steals it from hillary and the democrats then i fully support it

Hey Hillary! Why did you have 2 people killed in the past month and over 50 people killed in the last 20 years?

Why do you think he's sending money to right-wing parties all throughout Europe you fucking braindead cunt. His altruism?

Bumb

Well thanks for proving my point. You actually do have the reading comprehension of an orangutan.

lmfao

Russia and Putin are next on the globalist hitlist.

You never had a point you moron.
>That's why Putin is against the EUSSR, I'm sure.
What the fuck does this even mean? If he were even for it, how does a unified EU benefit Putin?
All of his actions demonstrate that he wants a disunited Europe.

Well the Illiterati is here, watch out everyone.

If there ever was a reptilian it's Karl

rove got punched by a little girl on the school playground. he will never love humanity.

Has anyone seen Karl?! KARL ROVE. The Turd Blossom. I didn't make that name up, george walker bush calls him that. Has anyone seen him?!

bump?

DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!

bumparunio also don't forget the koch's have switched "sides"

no 1 care

He was on Fox news yesterday shilling for trump. Probably to keep up appearances

The only people with hateboners for russia are neocons.
Neoconservatism was founded by trotskyists.
Trotsky was a russian communist jew who was kicked out of the soviet union for being too communist.

In short, fuck off kike loving communist, you're better dead than red.

Do you cunts honestly care more about the millionth cuck, "white pride" or shill thread more than you care about some potentially House of Cards tier shit?

Why doesn't this guy get an interview on Fox if this is true? If he does that, he can't he killed given if he was, then that would spill the beans and confirm the story is true, otherwise it's without credibility.

All this needs to come out if Hillary and her associates can be eliminated 1 by 1 and persecuted.