Aussie's

Which one of you Aussie shit posters did this?

>Council had threatened Melbourne street artist Lushsux with a fine over original mural, which depicted Clinton in a swimsuit with $100 notes tucked into it

>A Melbourne street artist who was threatened with a council fine over a provocative mural he painted of US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has responded by covering her image with a niqab.

As well as the council threatening the owner of the building with prosecution and a fine if the mural was not removed, the artist, known as Lushsux, had his Instagram account deleted after posting the image to the social media platform.

However instead of removing the mural, Lushsux covered up the swimsuit by painting a niqab over the top of it, leaving only Clinton’s eyes showing. Next to his work, he painted the message: “If this Muslim woman offends u, u r a bigot, racist, sexist Islamophobe.”

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/aug/02/hillary-clinton-mural-covered-with-niqab-after-public-decency-complaints

youtube.com/watch?v=kC8P48rEdjo

Other urls found in this thread:

news.artnet.com/app/news-upload/2016/08/Screen-Shot-2016-08-01-at-12.51.00-PM.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her boobs are not nearly as big

Anyone got the original photo?

> $100 notes tucked into it.

where?

Little bit more convenient.

It's made up, like her campaign promises

The original artist, they have a video up of them doing it...

news.artnet.com/app/news-upload/2016/08/Screen-Shot-2016-08-01-at-12.51.00-PM.png

FUCKING
*oi m8 wots up*
IN REAL LIFE
*nah ya fucken cunt*
SHITPOSTERS

OI HOL IT ROIGHT DERE CAWNT
*drinks VB*
SO WUH YOU IS BE SAYIN IS
*drinks fosters*
YOU IS BE SAYIN
*smokes winfield*
TEHT WE
*drive 14,000km to centre link*
TEHT WE IS BE
*spends centrelink cheque on VB*
WE IS BE
*shit posts on a 1kb per minute internet connection*
BOGANS AN SHEIT YE FAWKIN CAWNT

I approve this.

Post more.

OI YA CRAZY FUCKIN BLOKE
YOU MEAN WE WUZ CUNTS N SHIET?

Fush and chups
*does irrelevant stuff*
Fush and chups
*does irrelevant stuff*
Fush and chups
*does irrelevant stuff*
Fush and chups
*wins rugby game*
FUSH AND CHUPS!!!! :D

is it true that aboriginal people get welfare checks that they spend mostly on french fries? a chinese guy told me that but you can't trust 'em

Where in Melb is it? Tempted to paint a boner on it.

So I is be walkin bout the back of bourke in me trackie dacks when I is been seein a good bloke who bottles the bloods worth sitting by the bush telly and he is be says to me have a seat might and hands me a cheeky nandos and a pint of the ol amber.
Befoe Eddin ome to see me ol misses I needed to ave a good techniclour yawn, I woke up with me things missin and saw some Abbo cunt walkin round in them but I thought it ain't worth gettin into trouble for em since me centre link is in today, so I got in me ute and took a 4 your drive down to the bank and took me cheque out, when I saw Dan Murphy's was avin a sale on VB so I thought eh who needs thongs and got me self a case

It's... it's.... it's beautiful!

Where i lived in Arnhem land the abos would bring hitch hike into town so they could fill their jerry cans with water filled from a public tap in the park.

They also sleep on the road and drink on the outskirts of town just outside the alcohop exclusion zone.

Us, the few anglos in town tasked with training these people (my parents) could drink alcohop freely.

Can i get a cunce up in this shit post?

Not enough 'Yeah' thrown in at the end of every sentence

Why did he cover up the money?
That was the most accurate part.

I watch enough border security and Bondi vet to know how Australians speak you stupid cunt and my uncle is a true blue Australian
>it's night time
>he sees his niggers neighbour
>asks her to smile so he can see her
God bless Australia

but do they spend all their money on french fries?

It's KFC Lefties got very flustered awhile ago about what draconian laws they could pass to prevent abbos from getting KFC then driving thousands of kms to sell it at a settlement, well past use by date and riddled with stuff that will make you sick

next step add a suicide vest.

Whatever Lush. Quit stealing ideas from my videos.

Apparently it's only okay to insult white people.

Talk about cucked laws.

>"eh"

Even when doing shitty impressions I guess you just can't help yourself can you canada?

Here's my impression of you
*sucks dick*
Mmmhmhmmmh
*gets dick in asshole*
OHOHOHOHOH
*gets cum in face*
YUMMMM!MM

/thread

N-no boner no stop

The artist posted on Sup Forums before a few weeks ago or so

He's also on instagram and refers to Trump as the God-Emperor