Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

>he gave 4/4 to My Dinner with Andre

pseudo as fuck

Salty kike, lost his jaw from karma

Beyond the Valley of the Dolls is kino. He shoulda stuck to writing

Someone went nuts creating their character in Skyrim again.

>Knowing is among the best science-fiction films I've seen
topkek

He was the first human to ever take the Bogda-pill
He trascended humanity, as evidenced in his bad reviews of movies loved by normies like dead poets society.

Just like how Zack Snyder lost his daughter for ruining superman.

Total poseur. He gave Freddy Got Fingered zero out of four stars. I think he did the same thing with Africa Addio, one of the most arresting documentaries in cinema history.

He was a hero to me.

Overrated Random Review Generator.

I love this assholigram. I want to ass-end to the rectumiclus.

He also gave Blue Velvet one star, and wrote and extremely butthurt review of the original I Spit on Your Grave where he whined about the audience he saw it with and missed the point of the film entirely.

Basically the Robert Christgau of film crit but beloved by many and actually successful.

His Totoro review is great

Perhaps the most overrated person in the film industry. When I think "pseudointellectual", he's the first thing that comes to mind. Valley of the Dolls was a good movie, though. Too bad that was the only thing that he did to actually deserve recognition.

>A lot of fans are basically fans of fandom itself. It's all about them. They have mastered the "Star Wars" or "Star Trek" universes or whatever, but their objects of veneration are useful mainly as a backdrop to their own devotion. Anyone who would camp out in a tent on the sidewalk for weeks in order to be first in line for a movie is more into camping on the sidewalk than movies.
>Extreme fandom may serve as a security blanket for the socially inept, who use its extreme structure as a substitute for social skills. If you are Luke Skywalker and she is Princess Leia, you already know what to say to each other, which is so much safer than having to ad-lib it. Your fannish obsession is your beard. If you know absolutely all the trivia about your cubbyhole of pop culture, it saves you from having to know anything about anything else. That's why it's excruciatingly boring to talk to such people: They're always asking you questions they know the answer to.

>"Fanboys" is an amiable but disjointed movie that identifies too closely with its heroes. Poking a little more fun at them would have been a great idea. They are tragically hurtling into a cultural dead end, mastering knowledge which has no purpose other than being mastered, and too smart to be wasting their time. When a movie's opening day finally comes, and fanboys leave their sidewalk tents for a mad dash into the theater, I wonder who retrieves their tents, sleeping bags, portable heaters and iPod speakers. Warning: Mom isn't always going to be there to clean up after you.

Why does he hate nerds do much?

Because they've had a negative impact on the movie industry which he, someone who watches movies for a living, is probably more aware of then the average person.

two enfusiastic fumbs up

retards hate him because he made fun of their childish Sup Forumsideogames. just for this he is based.

>Why does he hate nerds do much?

Because he was actually old enough to remember how drastically star wars and the rise of fanboyism changed film and film culture.

Pseudo-intellectual film reviewer who is credited far too much, while his actually competent co-star was surprisingly patrician.

>bogposting
>on Sup Forums

That's absolutely on point

Too much jewish scheming led to him literally rubbing his chin to smithereens

You cannot hide FROM THE BOG

He became a freak because who wouldn't recognize vidya as art.

The only Bog you should be posting about on Sup Forums is Peter Bogdanovich.

He was a race traitor.

Him and some other cishet white male told everyone what movies to see or skip in the 80s and 90s. The other dude died and this guy got face cancer.