imgur.com/a/swe1Y
imgur.com/a/EyWye
imgur.com/a/oT2jA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hopefully a decent sequel.

Memes

>that image

i chuckled.

... update for user from last thread who requested Nick and Judy sharing a bong.....

prequel comic in september

Confirmed? Or rumored?.... and what is the storys premise....

A sequel that will be superior to the original, and will out gross Frozen and potentially Frozen 2 as well.

Whatever it is, I am prepared to pre-order it.

amazon.com/Disney-Zootopia-Graphic-Novel/dp/1772751774

Explicit materials

I just find it weird how Zootopia made over $1b at the box office and yet there's so little merchandising for it compared to other Disney movies. I think Disney was expecting it to only do so-so and were putting all their money on Finding Dory and Moana.

I think Moana is going to (hopefully) be good but I'm really not all that excited about Finding Dory. I didn't even bother watching Finding Nemo more than once. It was an alright movie but it really didn't leave an impression on me. I'm pretty sure Disney is in another Lion King situation where the movie they weren't expecting much from turned out to be the big winner, moreso than the movies that they were betting all the marketing money on (which in the Lion King's case was Pocahontas).

Prepared to preorder the prequel? Preposterous!

Asian co-financing.

M O R E
O
R
E

>giant dewlap

Hopefully a Bellwether fleshlight.

i dont think that's the case, otherwise why i still lots of "good dinosaur" junk still in stores in poland?

there is another theory.. or actually proven fact

Those dinosaurs are real articulé fellas.

>Tron 3 never

Disney is more interested in buying successful franchises like Marvel and Star Wars than they are in their own franchises.

took me some time.

Sorry, tooK a little break to eat....

Made another shit meme.

Should Judy's eyes be open or closed? And ears up, or down? Not sure what to do... want it to look 'natual'
>as natual as fictional anthropomorphic animals smoking pot would look, that is....

AU where Judy died in the line of duty and Nick eventually made police chief, but there's a new bunny cop at the ZPD.

>a second later honey opens van showing his baby seat

that was toilet tier humour. good riddance.

I can only imagine what it must have been like working on this movie before Rich Moore showed up.

Heh, nice

Attempted to explain why there's no Nick model. OK, it's not very good but practice is practice...

that's fairly accurate portrayal of Byron in charge.

>still has the fox spray

I could've actually deleted that part and the model would've still been fine... Ah well. Maybe next time

This. Would pay good money for it

ask bad dragon

But then he'd be admitting he's a furry.

If we never get a tv show in between now and the next movie I hope we at least get a bunch of OGN's.

In fact fuck the TV show, just give us a bunch of short graphic novel set in the same world. You know like Blacksad, but for kids

wheredoyouthinkweare.png

this the best and safest possible option

that equine show got a bunch of quality comics and some bad ones too, we can cherry pick the good ones

i want this franchise to rise to its full potential.

I'm pretty sure you can already buy sheep bungholes in New Zealand.

I actually liked the Kung Fu Panda TV show. It had problems but I thought that it was good in a lot of ways that the movies never really lived up to their potential. It played to the strengths of the TV medium even if you could see their budgeted use of CG animation getting stretched thin in a lot of places (and some of the stories were pretty stupid, but there were a lot of good ones too).

I think the best way to avoid KFP's problems would be to 1) use 2D animation rather than trying to re-create the look of the movie, and 2) get some of the movie people involved to make sure it doesn't stray into "bad kids' show writing" territory, as well as making sure that it doesn't go face first into continuity problems with upcoming movies.

It'd be great to see the other cops in Nick and Judy's precinct get fleshed out into full characters, and I'm sure the writers would have a ball with that. There are lots of places you could go with an episodic format that a movie just plain wouldn't be able to devote time to, it'd be a shame if they didn't at least test the waters for a TV show.

the only tv show that's coming soon is the big hero six series made by these guy who made kim possible.

Zootopia will have to wait.

so comics, that is, comics, novels and better toys.

i want judy's meter maid car with working lights, dammit! is there a company that makes those?!

"It wasn't me" could be a reference to the line "I didn't lie to you, he did!" or maybe it's just a common phrase for mischievous little shits. It makes more sense than "the fox has arrived." I just think they hired the dumbest fashion people to sell to the dumbest people. Kind of grasping at straws there. It would be interesting if that's really what happened and they jumped the gun with marketing by at least a year.

but there is no excuse for the judy's figure

Judge Judy media when.

>that was basically protojudy

It's a shame that it's the old model. Nowhere near as cute.

yeah, half asses basically, the game is cancelled so they didnt bother putting more effort

What's wrong with Judy's figurine? The dart gun? That was in the first trailer.

a fucken lot of little baby rabbits with short ears and red fur

it's a reskin.

dank

It was a good pose for a figurine. What's wrong with reskinning that?

Apparently The Big Donut.

I believe Chapters/Indigo is doing preorders.

I knew they would be dirty cops. Normally with a dynamic like this, you have the straight man who plays by the book to keep the guy with criminal intent in line, but We actually see Judy doing worse than Nick without out so much as a second thought.

it could've been better. judy is a proud police officer.

not a "shoot first , as questions later" kind of person

I'll just write my name and phone number next to #2 there..........

She's in no mood for multiplication, user

Yes, but this is a video game. Kids want her to do more than just hop around.

Judy's Infinity figure is great. And it even has the ass.

this would be better pose.

you got ass and they could weaponise the carrot

or fox repellent

Really can't understand how they made a bunny so fucking... You know what. I both hate and love Disney for doing this to me.

thick thighs user, thick thighs.

it came from the training.

>he doesn't remember robin hood

maid marian was fully clothed and it barely showed her figure.

Yeah I was really surprised when I realised that this movie made me kinda understand furries. I mean most of the stuff that furry actually do and watch is still gross for me, but the way both Judy and Nick were portraited was such cute and somehow cool that yeah, it left mme with a feel that I would like to be a cute furfag like that for a couple of hours after the movie.

unlike furries, who just bodypaint humans and put animals heads and tails on them, WDAS decided to make animals evolve into intelligent beings who walk on two legs.

That was done by DK in a drawthread, what's with the website line at the bottom?

Pretty much. Judy is great because her body isn't simply a normal human one with oversized tits and a tail. General furry stuff is fucking awful.

So you're saying that people who sexualize the more animal anatomy accurate characters in zootopia are worse than furries?

>just watched it

>apology scene actually got to me a bit

am I getting old?

You're doing rather well if that's the only scene that got to you.

Can a fox have babbies with a rabbit?

They are good at multiplying after all.

"protect the herd" gives it away,not a dumbest monkey could came up with it on its own, there is no "herd" on any merchandise, just one scaredy sheep.

Multiplication has its limits. Maybe Judy, being rather impure, will attempt it, but I don't think that she'll have any success.

If they ever addressed that in canon, I think they'd go with "No". The film's about prejudice in general rather than forcing every point to be a direct comparison to racial prejudice, so rather than have a mixed-race couple analogy they could do the homophobia analogy; unnatural relationship, not going to produce any kids, etc.

You'd think rabbits would be OK with that (I mean, as long as you're not dating a predator, seriously, have some standards for yourself). Overpopulation and sexual freedom are directly correlated. Elephants and other slow-breeding animals might be more conservative. Pandas... better off not even asking.

imgur.com/a/swe1Y

Mead just posted a new comic, starts after the end of the first one. He's making comics for an AU where Judy's fucking dead and Nick is chief, while Judy's cousin comes after to be a police officer

Some sad ass shit desu

The obvious answer would be no, given that they're different species. It would be like a horse breeding with a human. Judy might be able to breed with a Pika, possibly with some scientific intervention, but not with a canine sub-species.

Good fir him, and people who are into thus kind of stuff.
What does the AU stands for, though?

Alternate Universe

Bun

>this sequel talk about relationship shit

nigga I just want more buddy cop shenanigans

This. And I still see Nick and Judy more as friends.

Still kind of irked at the whole Shakira thing

The song is damn forced and terrible all around

They should have got Owl City again

Her entire character is terrible.

that dance party was there to mask rushed ending.

still, 8/10 movie with 10/10 visuals.

Hey, it's the request guy from last night. Judy's ears should be down. If possible, maybe some haze in the image to represent a slightly smokey room? If not, what you're currently doing is perfectly ok, just make the ears go down the back is all. Thanks a ton for doing this request regardless.

Where's the animatorfag from yesterday?

Off animating, probably. Are you the other one?

>"It wasn't me" could be a reference to the line "I didn't lie to you, he did!"

Except for the part earlier where he actually says it.

>What happened, meter maid? Did someone steal a traffic cone? It wasn't me!

i still rather bieleve the guy who leaks original storyboard clips.

>That was done by DK in a drawthread, what's with the website line at the bottom?

imgur.com/a/EyWye

imgur.com/a/oT2jA

worth a read even it's moonrune