Still living in your parents house past the age of 20

>Still living in your parents house past the age of 20

Why are Southern Europeans such unprincipled subhumans?

>29 yo
>still living with my parents
unemployed dese

why do americans feel the need to push their views and morals into other cultures?

understandable
dont (You) me without my consent you shitskin gibbon

Why are other cultures so inferior they need instruction from us of all people?

Its common here too cuz we poor. (I moved out at age 21 anyways)

Way better than n*rdoids

I'd too if my parents lived in a city. Would be a great way to save money.

To be fucking fair OP, while there is a clear financial component to their situation, there is a much larger cultural one. Meds, as a matter of culture and tradition live with their parents for much longer than Northern Euros and Americans.

Aren't you guys (Scandlords) given generous living stipends by your welfare systems while in college, allowing you to more easily afford independent living from a young age?

Most of my friends spent years working and living at home right after high school for free and I have to pay 700€/month for rent + electricity, food, bills. They could save over 1000€/month more than me.

I have no job and no money

it only gets weird once you're past 22

700 rent for a place just for yourself? you could save money sharing a flat.

I'm 25 and live with my parents.

>Tfw own apartment
Feels good

>being a rentcuck
>throwing away half your paycheck every month for literally no reason

>28 yo
>Parents have a big house so why should I pay Mr. Shekelgoldberg?
Srsly, I don't eary this much and this saves me up to 600 EUR per month! I can basicly save 1,2k EUR per month

I did have a flatmates for years, back then the rent was 515€/month for each of us.

>Scandlords
>finns
What did he mean by this?

>tfw paying $2450 a month for a one room apartment
You know, living with my parents doesn't sound so bad now, but I dont want to move back to the Midwest so they cancel each other out.

>paycheck
>unironically working and thus greasing the cogs of western government gears in this day and age
Shaking my head to be honest

where the actual fuck do you live that a one room apartment costs over twice my fucking mortgage?

>$2450 a month for a one room apartment
U wot m8?

I have 3 rooms + kitchen, bathroom and closet for roughly 550 American pesetos a month
Also balcony with sliding glass windows :^)

t. unironic poorfag

Manhattan. I cry everytime I hear that you can buy entire houses in the South for less than $80,000

>living in this grid of urban nightmare
>and paying a fuckload to do so at that

The jobs here pay absurdly well, and the nightlife is world class. It's worth having to endure all the balkan shitskin immigrants, insane crowding and having to hear 25 different languages while walking to work

I'm 22 and still live at home. It's nice because I'll have no college debts and don't have the stress that would go along with being an appartment slave.

I'm 21 and work fulltime while living at home. Feels good to be able to save most of income.

>It's worth having to endure all the balkan shitskin immigrants, insane crowding and having to hear 25 different languages while walking to work
It's really not though

>apparently in Murrika good family values means kicking your kids out at 18, and whenever they return for a textbook christmas they have to act like it's the best thing that's ever happened to them even though they're in debt and on psychoactive medication

This. I'm holding out for as long as I can so I can scrape by in graduate school. That 560 a month plus groceries plus gas plus maintenance plus everything else could be going into that, instead. It doesn't help that I have a 40 minute commute to work, though, and I'm certain that adds up, but good lord above it's worth it. Also, I don't have any bad blood with my parents, and I'm not looking for a relationship to bog me down so it all works out for me.

>stop spending 800 quid a month on rent when you could financially and geographically bind yourself and spend 1000 quid a month for 20 years on house payments

Cost of living is so fucking high, I had to leave London in order to move out

I wish I could've lived with my parents for a year or so after college but where they live there are no jobs for me.

Where do you work to be able to afford that? How big is your flat?

American parents hate their kids for crimping their party going lifestyle. American kids hate their parents because. It's no wonder that both will try to separate at the soonest that it is legal. In other cultures, children are considered a blessing and taking care of your parents in their old age is compulsory. Truly, I feel sad for Americans. They are forever alone.

Junior sysadmin for a venture capital firm. It's a 900 sq ft apartment so im actually paying a good price compared to alot of other people here.

I thought the perks of living by yourself would be the partying and bringing home chicks, but apparently I'm not that much into clubbing and it got boring pretty fast.

>It's worth having to endure all the balkan shitskin immigrants, insane crowding and having to hear 25 different languages while walking to work
I'll take ten thousand Bulgarians, Albanians, Serbians, Romanians etc before a single fucking Newyorkrican.

$1,900 for 900sqft 1 bedroom in Brooklyn here. It's getting expensive everywhere.

It sucks that the ONE thing I am autistic about is living by myself. Otherwise I'd share a 2bedroom with someone.

I hope make at least 1000k desu, $2500 is insane.

>mfw did this and the most I had to pay back was $4k total

Nothing smaller available? Single person with a separate living room and bedroom I could probably live on 600 sqft or so.

Well my gf is moving in with me soon, but she's a student so she can only help with utilities and stuff. Otherwise yeah I'd look for a studio. Honestly I get paid enough to afford this but it's always fun to complain online.

>being proud of rent/loan cucking
cuck
t. 24yo living alone

My flat is only 250sqft but it's enough for me. Although I wouldn't mind a slightly bigger kitchen, if you can call it that.

>Americans kick out their kids at 18
>Said kids then throw their parents at retirment homes
Nice """"principles"""" faglord.