Watching this piece of shit for the first time. Why does it this place slobber all over it...

Watching this piece of shit for the first time. Why does it this place slobber all over it? It's okay for capeshit but as a movie it's a piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjPd9ZKVoHI&t=81s
bustle.com/p/why-is-logan-sick-wolverines-health-is-slowly-deteriorating-in-the-newest-x-men-movie-41565
xmenmovies.wikia.com/wiki/Logan_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=95yvl_VT3_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its too heavy. You can feel their pain and shit..

I didn't think it was that great. Maybe it was because the trailers got my expectations too high. But it just didn't resonate with me like I thought it would. I guesspart of it is me nitpicking. Especially with the action. And I'm not just talking about the common cliches where the bad guys can't aim, rush the good guys instead of shooting them, and are just in general completely helpless.

For instance: that little girl looks like she weigh 60 pounds soaking wet. Yet multiple times sheshifts her weight in air to throw guys around like a professional wrestler. HOW? That literally cannot be done if you don't have enough mass. Ilaughed in some pretty serious scenes because of that.

Also, at the end: why are the kids even running? They've made it pretty clear that they can easily kill all of those guys chasing them. Especially the little girl. In fact, in the whole movie, it seems like the only time she ever needs any real help at all is whenever X-24 shows up. Yet because the movies needs the drama, all of the kids are suddenly helpless.

And that STUPID scene where all the kids make dumb grimaces and surround that Donald guy, all using their various powers to kill him very inefficiently while X-24 is tearing the shit out of Logan and the little girl a few feet away. Hey dumbasses, are you fucking blind? Maybe you should help them instead of posing.Again: more drama at the expense of basic logic.

Anyway, those are just the little things. I guess the trailers just seemed so great and everything talked about how great the movie was. I thought Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart were great, but other than that I didn't think the movie was that great.

(P.S. Apparently Jackman said the only way he'd ever play Wolverine again is in a Deadpool crossover. Here's hoping for that.)

Because its DARK so that means it's DEEP

Because they are not so low functioning as you that they have to wait for torrents to watch movies and enjoyed it on the big screen and could appreciate the mature themes about getting older and being a parent which you'll never understand.

>that little girl looks like she weigh 60 pounds soaking wet. Yet multiple times sheshifts her weight in air to throw guys around like a professional wrestler. HOW? That literally cannot be done if you don't have enough mass. Ilaughed in some pretty serious scenes because of that.
And how does the Wolverine life fucking thousands of pounds? Are you autistic?

Super strength is easily believable. A lot of strength in a small package is physically possible. He is connected to ground and thus has a force pushing against his that can match it. But a 60 lb person being able to move a 200 lb person went she is not touching the ground and has no momentum is fucking stupid. Why does this have to be explained to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=kjPd9ZKVoHI&t=81s

AHAHAHAHAHA

She had adamantium injected... that might do something?
It was pretty retarded as well. Those silly growls were the worst part.

Yeah, because all that super dense metal in the skeleton wouldn't add to her mass right?

Not enough. Watch the people that manhandle her after she is subdued. Do they look like they are carrying something heavy?

Wolverine is said to weigh 200 lbs without the adamantium and 300 with it. So this little girl still weighs less than half of the people that she is throwing around. You would need to weigh substantially more to be able to do that. Again, this is about mass, not strength,

>that little girl looks like she weigh 60 pounds soaking wet. Yet multiple times sheshifts her weight in air to throw guys around like a professional wrestler. HOW? That literally cannot be done if you don't have enough mass
this

>Those silly growls were the worst part.
So true. That fucking kid had 2 speeds throughout the whole movie. Deaf & Dumb or screaming like an autistic mongoloid while she's tossing arount 200lb dudes like ragdolls. Then later she decides to start with babbling in spanish jibberish.

Origins: Wolverine > Logan > The Wolverine

and Origins: Wolverine is by no means a good movie

Would've been better if they made her a little more unsure of her powers/scared.

why do people watch capeshit?

>It's okay for capeshit but as a movie it's a piece of shit.

Agreed. I was disappointed because it was ridiculously hyped by people I know as being the most amazing movie ever made. It was decent, had some good fight choreography (and some not so good) and I enjoyed the aspect of Xavier aging and losing control of his mind somewhat, and therefore his powers. Basically showing that yes these people have superpowers but they are also still human. I didn't like Logan's vague "problems"/dying/whatever the fuck was supposed to be wrong with him, mostly because they never explained it. It felt like a cheap way to show that he is older, but without giving any explanation as to what was causing it.

Also, a lot of the movie was boring. A superhero movie doesn't need constant action, but the non-action parts needs to at least be engaging, and most of the non-action parts of Logan weren't.

The ending was also extremely anti-climactic, especially considering HOW it ended. I was like....are you fucking serious? That's it? I could not believe that was the ending they went with.

If you didn't watch the NOIR version then you are missing out, makes it 10x better. Saw it in theater and watched the noir the other night and it was great. Great movie.

>It felt like a cheap way to show that he is older, but without giving any explanation as to what was causing it.

I think they said that it was the adamantium in his bones doing it to him.

If that were the case, the girl would start to have a lot of the same issues when she was 25-35 years old.

Not in this day of moving pictures and Mary Sue's and phoned-in tier performances

Its really weird. First time I saw the movie I really liked it but second time the pacing felt kind of mediocre and the 3rd act could have been better

I have no memory of that, and I was actively looking for an explanation because form when they first brought it up I was like "oh man what's wrong with him?" and then they kept bringing it up but vaguely and I started getting annoyed that they didn't just make it explicit, and when it ended I didn't remember them ever saying what was actually wrong with him.

At what point in the story do you think they explained it?

>a small girl with large class is a mary sue
Have you ever been attacked by a midget before? Small people or kids are so fast and can be deadly if you are an adult

sooner than that... I'm guessing she's already full adult size by now. Because I'm pretty sure adamantium isn't going to grow with her bones no matter how much she screams

Large claws*

He literally says it's because of this "shit" that was put inside of him, as he looks at his extended claw thing.

It was around the time when he was brought to the doctor.

For the majority of the movie I thought he was just losing the will to live, and his body was reacting accordingly.

yes but zxhe did not identify as a midget

I remember him saying he had some shit inside of him that was killing him, but it didn't seem obvious to me that he was talking about the adamantium. I thought he was just yet again making a vague reference to some sort of sickness he had, without saying what it actually was.

This is a thing too. If they make a whole movie about her, I imagine part of it will be her trying to get rid of the adamantium skeleton. Also something tells me that he'll come back/his grave will be exhumed, and he'll regenerate/heal from his rotting flesh or some shit

>i didn't even watch the movie
only her claws and feet claw was laced with adamantium dipshit

Do you have autism? They made it extremely clear. It was during the conversation with the doctor innawoods. He held up his hand with the shit deployed, looked right at it, and said it.

orly?

>only her claws and feet claw was laced with adamantium dipshit
I don't remember them saying/showing that. I thought they literally genetically engineered all these kids to be like their fathers. I know Logan's adamantium isn't natural but I figured they created her with adamantium bones to make things easier.

bustle.com/p/why-is-logan-sick-wolverines-health-is-slowly-deteriorating-in-the-newest-x-men-movie-41565
>Now, it's never explicitly stated that the Adamantium is causing Logan's illness. Late in Logan, Wolverine is told by a doctor that something inside of him is killing him, poisoning his body from the inside out.

If you took that to mean it was the adamantium, good for you, but the fact that I didn't infer something that wasn't explicit in the scene doesn't mean I have autism, and insulting a person for something like that is moronic. You apparently have anger issues or something.

I see how it could be unclear. Throughout the movie they did keep referencing that he was sick, so when they say he has something inside him that's killing him it could very easily be referencing an illness. Plus, why now all of a sudden is he feeling these horrible effects, after having the metal in his body for, what, like 150 years or something? It's kind of stupid, so I could easily see people not even considering that as a possibility and missing the implication of that scene.

>that hotel scene with X freaking the fuck out

Was some great shit.

the same stupid scene where everyone was frozen in time for some reason?

More like locked in place with the worst cluster headache on planet earth, but more or less.

>Sup Forums pretends to hate Logan now

Sometimes I dislike this board a lot

>fter having the metal in his body for, what, like 150 years or something?
Uhhh? No? More like 50 years. The whole point anyway is that it's gradually poisoning him and gradually reducing his ability to heal. Remember that not only is he in pain the whole time but his body is constantly trying to heal and reject the adamantium. The idea is completely sound baring the regular suspension of belief necessary for the typical comic book/cape shit/fantasy/scifi stuff

Literally not what happened. Their nervous systems became over loaded as their brains were being fried so they seized up. No there were a few of the dudes that should have dropped, like the guy that got stabbed in the head but whatever.

So when logan came up and killed them, like by, say, puttin 3 blades through the command center of that nervous system, why didn't they immediately fall to the ground? Was Logan moving at quicksilver speed?

rewatch the scene, I'll wait

Nice reading comprehension. You fucking faggot.

ok, mea culpa. I skimmed and missed those few words, but the logic is still sound. Getting stabbed in the head is just a 100% true case, but I'm pretty sure most of if not all of those guys should have immediately fell to the ground when he fataly injured/killed them.

>half the post
>few words
kys

The film is a metamodernist take on the superhero genre you dumb cunt. Not that you'd know what that even means, because if you did, you wouldn't have posted this. We're you even paying attention to when they had those clips and homages to Shane? Fucking hell I haven't replied to a bait thread in 4 months and THIS is the one that breaks me. God damn it.

>The whole point anyway is that it's gradually poisoning him and gradually reducing his ability to heal.
Uhhh? No? More like his healing ability was keeping the adamantium "poison" from affecting him, but as he aged his healing ability naturally diminished slowly, and so the older he got the less his body could heal or protect from the poison, so it started affecting him more and more. The adamantium wasn't hindering his healing ability, his healing ability was preventing the adamantium from poisoning him.

Also, as a side note, you should try not being such a faggot. Whether you mean to or not, you come off as an ass.

Lmao. Are you fucking retarded?
>dude is over a century old
>doesn't age a day
Then
>get's dat adamantium
>ages like shit and gets sick over the course of 50-60 years
Fucking retard. Also, even ignoring that fact, healing factor and the adamantium gradually making that more difficult/reducing it's ability/making him sick aren't mutually exclusive.

a few words deleted for the special

ok, but the logic is still sound. Getting stabbed in the head is just a 100% true case, but I'm pretty sure most of if not all of those guys should have immediately fell to the ground when he fataly injured/killed them.

Just because something fatal doesn't mean that it immediately effects the nervous system. The only things that should have made them drop would be traumatic brain injury and damage to the spine.

dude fought in the civil war.
gets adamantium in the early 2000s, and then suddenly starts to age from early 2000s to late 2020s

>3 1 inch thick knives shoved through your brain
>not traumatic brain injury

Holy fuck, fucking stop. I already admitted that the guy that got stabbed in the fucking head should have collapsed from that. That's literally your only example, isn't it? You just can't stand to be wrong, can you?

It's been a while since i've seen it but i'm pretty sure like all the guys either got head wounds or what appeared to be spinal injuries. Plus nerve endings and bleeding out.

What it comes down to is that the scene is fucking stupid, and you are having trouble admitting that so you're trying to find ways to make it look as if I'm wrong when I'm not.

The scene, and the movie for that matter, could have been done better.

If you're the same user I see you decided not to take my advice about being less faggy. If you aren't the same user....well I guess you're just a fag.

xmenmovies.wikia.com/wiki/Logan_(film)
"Logan's power to self-heal is dwindling; fading as he has aged"

The the fuck would adamantium reduce his healing ability? Did you even think about how nonsensical that is? As he aged, his healing factor lessened, just like as Xavier aged his control over his powers lessened. With his healing factor not working as well, the adamantium poison began to affect him more and more.

>gets adamantium in the early 2000s
No, he got it in the 70s

>>ages like shit and gets sick over the course of 50-60 years
uh yeah...that's how aging works you tard

that's funny.

guy is not me. is. The one who just told you you can't stand to be wrong.

>i'm pretty sure like all the guys either got head wounds or what appeared to be spinal injuries.
Nope

>what the fuck would a heavy metal in his body for decades do to his ability to heal
Because humans beings never get sick from having toxic levels of heavy metal particulates in their body, right? Also congrats, someone who wrote that wikia article happens to agree with you

Oh, I'm a paid shill now? Lmao. I'm the fucking OP of this thread. It's a shit movie. I just would rather shit on it for things it did wrong instead of making up or misremembering shit just to shit on it.

>Also congrats, someone who wrote that wikia article happens to agree with you
>I was provided with proof of a claim, yet I cannot admit I'm wrong due to my excessive faggotry, so I'm going to imply that the source of the information is unreliable
>what is ad hominem
>what is logic

Good talk, bud.

wtf i hate Logan now!

>mmuh muh logical fallacy fallacy

found this easily
youtube.com/watch?v=95yvl_VT3_w

unless I'm wrong, that's 3 boom head shots, 2 plausible spinal injuries, and one Mary Sue womyn yell.

Honestly, why do you care?

If we can't piss for distance about misrepresentations of superheroes who have never and will never exist...

if we can't do that... well then what is this whole site for?

YO, I shit all over this movie when it first hit theaters and every autist faggot in this board told me to shut up because "dude this is a DEEP movie the little girl was so EPIC because she kills without prejudice it doesn't matter that the last part of the movie is entirely contrived it's so EPIC and DARK" now everyone has turned on it. Where you guys when I needed you?

Fuck this dumb capeshit movie and everyone who likes it. It's more trite, banal marvel bullshit and the meaningless 'grimdark' aesthetic of the movie doesn't make it any better than the usual turds marvel shits out.

>I'm a contrarian that grades things more heavily based on how much praise it gets. If I had seen the movie before I heard the responses I would like it, but since it got popular before I watched it, I didn't find it to be very enjoyable

Kek, kill yourself edgelord. Nice "opinion".

Let me guess, you're a fat fucking loser who goes to superhero movies alone because no friends or gf, and worships these shit fests as masterpieces and PURE KINO, while everyone else thinks you're a loser and a man child. I'm not saying you should kill your self because you like this movie, but just because of your dumb post.

Uh-oh. Time to resort to generalities and name-calling instead of explaining why it wasn't a good movie!!!

I don't even like superhero shit, but Logan is not just capeshit. It is, but it isn't, too. I don't think it's a perfect movie, but it's certainly good.

It's not bad, just like, the movie equivalent of corporate rock. It satisfies what people are liking at the time, but it won't be looked upon favorably in 5 years. It's weird to look back at the first Wolverine movie as the best one. Better luck with deadpool.

I already explained why, check out
It's not even a good movie. It's just brainless action. It lacks the the writing of better movies like Die Hard and lethal weapon, and it doesn't match the tension of movies like Predator. It can't muster the kinetic feeling of speed and action in the Fast and Furious. It's brainless action for s brainless fan base and consumer. Fuck you.