I've stopped watching South Park since season 5 I guess. I want to atch up to last season...

I've stopped watching South Park since season 5 I guess. I want to atch up to last season. Can Sup Forums tell me it's still funny and satiric ? Some friends told me this show turned on a SJW propaganda, is it true ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmrabo1vHZo
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=gCHQzk2okoc
youtube.com/watch?v=ztTT2UhJmww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage in all fields!

It just still shits on both. But it does shit on PC crap more, it's literally triggered my sjw friend from watching it anymore.

wrong board shit head

fuck off

Satiric yes, funny no.

You are better off going to the real south park. It's quiet, and relaxing there.

Yes, the cissy episode is the epitome of that. Old southpark would have made fun of the men that think they are girls just like they did when they turned Kyle black, but instead they did a full 180 and "just be urself lmao"

i love you guys

Depends on how old you are now. If you're over 18, it's not funny anymore.

season 19 BTFO sjw's

A episode called "Canceled" is pretty nice, how did they even get awway with that?

They shit on everyone in the last season, they highlight how easily people with the SJW mindset can be manipulated by corporations.

I'm 21 and my 48 year old dad loves South Park and so do I

They are not your side, just because they shit on SJW faggots doesn't mean they support you Sup Forums dummies.

ok guys, I've watched the first episode of season 19, they are destroying a PC house by sending Syryan refugees and pedophiles. How can you hate this show ?

Latest season made up for the show's steady decline in quality up until then.

>I'm 21 and my 48 year old dad loves South Park and so do I
Autism is genetic so I'm not surprised

I preferred it when it wasn't so topical

When it was about the shenannigans of Colorado kids

It had a couple of weak seasons but the newer ones are better. Not as good as the old ones but at least it hasn't turned into total shit like The Simpsons.

Matt Stone is Jewish, and we all know that Jews are fine with Jews making fun of each other.
youtube.com/watch?v=jmrabo1vHZo
Example of this.

>They are not your side
Where did l remotely imply that your retarded potato nigger? lm saying that they are going back on what they believed in like a bunch of faggots.

last season was great.
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

Why are Americans with small dicks always so mad?

>they are going back on what they believed in

dummie

I'm on epsidoe 2 now, they talk about building a wall and making fun of canadians, why do burgers hate south park ? I'm confused

Sick comeback mick

It's funny but by the end of the season, they accept all of the PC shit. Hopefully they get rid of it next season.

It is a well known fact that the Irish have the smallest dicks of all white people. Whether or not the Irish are even white is up for debate

they just say that anti pc and pc people should fight the (((advertisment)))
Pc still cunts

goes to shit around season 8-10 i think

Last 2 or 3 seasons have been about liberal but funny regardless.

Still really good but it has more of a narrative show with over arching stories rather than single episodes

I think it's more...relevant when it turned topical. I always get a kick out of connecting the show stuff to the stuff happening in real life too. Also, fuck liberals

It went from being totally random and fun to a " let s get som real life topic in here "

lkr!! Fucking boggles the mind how much of a fucking flip-flops they are being.

Also it was much better when you could watch all the seasons for free in southparkstudios.com but instead they decided to suck (((Hulu)))'s dick

It needs to stop being about the shenanigans of Colorado kids shut your whore mouth. I don't need Californians who want to come and ruin my state further. They've already ruined the vote

I could never do that in Britain anyway. I normally just torrent episodes or watch them on TV when they first air.

Whats your favourite episode and season Sup Forums?

The last season was one of the steamiest piles of shit I ever watched.

Best episode is The Red Badge of Gayness.

Best season is probably 3.

Hands down my favorite episode and probably season 5.

It gets better and better since season 5 IMO. Haven't seen the current season but the previous on shat all over PC fags.

Anyone remember when there was a snuke in Clinton's shnizz? How is that not a meme yet?

Medicinal Fried Chicken

The show's the same shit as it was years ago, just these faggots are sensitive about politics- hence Sup Forumsfags

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=gCHQzk2okoc

It's liberal SJW propaganda now.

The most recent season is the best season to date.

I've wondered that myself.
youtube.com/watch?v=ztTT2UhJmww

>We make it a meme
>Post it all over troll facebook account
>take Shillarys shills to stop spreading it

You've got Death Camp of Tolerance coming up in Season 6.

Get on that.

Favorite episode? Anything with the cops really, the post-Barbradycops, though the most recent Barbrady episode was fucking outstanding. Don't know about season, quality can be all over the place sometimes.

>I'm not sending any of my men in there

season 5+6+7 remain my favorite.

i prefer old SP

They are definitely white

DELETE THIS

>topical
Chinpokomon Go episode when?

wtf I wouldn't be friends with that person if they were triggered by south park

can you tell me what scene though?

Episode 200 and 201 were awesome especially for people who grew up watching South Park and stopped like I did.

s20e01 for sure

wrong board kutwaal krijg aids en val dood kankersos

Yes, spit more memes mijn kanker friend.

I'd watch til season 10 around. Newer seasons got 0 charm. I really recommend season 6.

literally the entire last season attacked PC culture

It's shit. It's too afraid to take on PC culture and especially trannies. They neutered cartman last season. I was really hoping for a batman vs joker type relationship with cartman and PC principal. But instead cartman capitulated like a little bitch. Two seasons ago it would've been alot different. Trannies are mentally ill, when garrison was a women it was fucking hilarious, because it showed just how insase trannies expectations are. Now it's all blowjobs and lollipops from bruce 'the caitlyn' jenner.

it was timeless funny for awhile and then the episodes became so topical that they really started to become "editorial cartoons" more than anything

this, I have the feeling that the caitlyn Jenner episode will get really old in 10 years

The only good new episodes are the cartman vs wendy ones.

No they barely scratched the surface. Seaons 18 was perfect for our favorite asshole cartman to be the fucking hero. Attacking and destorying PC culture. But instead they cut his balls off.

The first few seasons are still kind of funny, next few are if you're under 14, the rest are unfunny attempts at relevant 'satire.'

If it's been a long time since you watched the first 5 seasons, I'd re-watch at least some episodes from those seasons before starting with the 6th

But I'd say that at least up until season 10 or 11 most of the stuff is pretty good. After that the seasons get fairly bad in my opinion, with more stuff I disliked than I enjoyed. I haven't watched anything past season 15. The episode "You're Getting Old" from that season incidentally would've been a good way to end the show, for me it's the unofficial ending.