How will America make Mexico pay for the wall

How will America make the beaners pay for the wall?

>"Pay for wall!"
> "No"
>"O-ok..."
And then america, coming back home, he discovers his wife with a mexican bull.

You're people have to go back

>"Pay for the wall!"
>"No"
>"We'll cut our support then, good luck."
>"H-hey, wait a second"

FTFY

By slapping the bill onto a trade deal after NAFTA gets repealed.

Zee Germans weren't so good at negotiating after world war 2

It won't be repealed

Tariffs.

>"We'll cut our support for the Drug war"
> Make drugs legal
>"Have fun with drug lords"
:^)

more like
>pay for the wall
>no
>*cuts off all aid, western unions and other subsidies and supports we're giving you freeloaders
>mexico's economy collapses
>paco loses his job and his wife hops across the border to for the BWC that can financially support her

That idea came from a grown man throwing a temper tantrum like a five year old. It will never happen.

Catch the people of no state on the border. Put them to work for two years each on public works projects then when their time is up return them to their place or origin.
t. Caesar

With a tariff on Mexican goods and a tax on remittances.

Problem solved.

Mexicans? sure.
Be sure to send south americans to their own country.

you have to go back

The wall will keep all the drug lords in that shithole called Mexico

Build The Wall!!!!!!

You realize he already is in Mexico.

If drugs legal, no need for drug lords.
If drugs are illegal in the US, expect the born of a new generation of druglords.
Your problem now.
:^)

I'm living in the town I was born in. Where do you propose I move back to? lel

Go ahead, legalize drugs. I'd like to see you try.

I said your people you dumb fuck, not all beaners cross the border as a family they have pussies in Mexico as well not just usa

What exactly is your threat? The war on drugs is ineffective. Anyone who wants drugs can get them. Legalize away. It won't change consumption levels here. Even if we legalize it won't change consumption levels here.

What makes your dumb ass think I'm a beaner.

Fuck off!

You don't get it, your people won't be getting into that shithole America because trump daddy is dropping the night of God on your taco eating fucks

Isn't that technically extortion?

>*cuts off all aid,
Bring it, we don't give a fuck. Well just make Drugs legal and it will be your problem.

>western unions
Retaining the private property lawfully given? Good luck.

>and other subsidies and supports we're giving you freeloaders
We don't give a damn about Pacos above the border.

You have to go back anyway

*Yawn*

They'll pay don't worry about it

>Assuming there would ever be a Trump presidency.

kek

You make drugs legal America makes shooting beaners legal jose

How is it extortion to stop giving your own voluntary work and money to someone else?

Okay, I'll see you in England soon.

What are you doing Ahmed? Are you a cuck for the americans?

give them an ultimatum.

pay for the wall or NAFTA will be dissolved.

instead of paying for a wall or some kinda barrier that will cost $10 billion dollars they'll lose potetionally $100s of billion over the next decade

>Implying a wall will stop the Mexicans

Because non-whites are incapable of caring for themselves. Liberals believe this but would never admit to it. Conservatives don't believe this because they think non-whites could actually do good by themselves.

>Implying they'll have guns by then.

He's an American on vacation.
There's no other reason for that level of autism.

Tax remittances

Dissolving nafta is illegal, fyi.

tax remittances

/thread

You mean trade? A trade deficit doesn't mean that they owe you money. It means that you import more from Mexico then you export.

It will never happen.

/thread

No but a nation with a sense of hatred for Mexicans and a president who agrees with them will stop them. What would a Canadian know about conflict anyway pussy your country couldn't stop anything crossing your borders

>pay for it
>no
>good luck without us buying your drugs
>ha we can do without that
>im sure your cartel leaders will agree with you
>n..now hold on, don't be so hasty

Just divert the foreign aid that Mexico would get towards it. 500 million over twenty years should pay for the wall.

The US military aid to Mexico is for the War on Drugs.

>Work very hard for your girlfriend
>Girlfriend keeps shitting on your floor
>"Hey, you mental whore, if you don't fucking stop spreading your feces on my floor, then I am going to stop dating you and buying these expensive gifts for you."
>"E-extortion!"

You unironically call me a kek and I'm an autist, shouldn't you be finishing up the chess clubs year book photo's

Stop giving them money.

By taxing imports. Its called a tariff

Sorry I didn't look at your flag, my argument is invalid.

>implying Trump will win
How delusional are you, Sup Forums?

You don't pay for imaginary walls.

Plain and simple.

So what? The policy is unsuccessful. End it if you like. You'll save us money there, too.

And Mexico is the one who will benefit most from the wall anyway.

Who would stop us?

>mexishit economy collapse

... you mean even further?

Im northern Irish we where fighting the British and zee Germans at the same time will you Canadians didn't have the guts to go balls in on any war cause you're pussies

ITT: butt blasted mexicucks

Then they'll realize that Trump's Scapegoat was just an illusion.

Why not?

I really don't get the big deal about building a wall, the US won't be the first.
(See mexico, Israel, saudi arapeia).
Is it because the US is finally catching up to 1st world countries regarding border security?

I love it!

Genuinely curious. How?

Your own law, lol.

>How will America make the beaners pay for the wall
Hahaha, you will understand this November that there is no way to such '''walll''' will ever be built. Demagoguery doesn't make things real.

>*cuts off all aid
>mexico's economy collapses
Yes, the whole 200 million usd will make us collapse.

The wall will be built out of illegal Mexitard corpses.

Have you not seen the godfather dumbshit. It's quite simple really, America has to make "mexico" an offer it can't refuse.

EG Mexico, I have a great offer for you, build a wall on our borders and we won't launch a nuclear holocaust on in your country. Glad we could come to terms!

They're illegal and they have to go back what's the problem?

Read again the comments and tell me who really are buttblasted.

our law? im pretty sure we make our laws, and im pretty sure we break our own laws too

stay mad mexishit

I'm pretty sure that the rich people, who benefits from nafta, are the ones that make the laws.

the mexicans that keep shilling that their country isn't a 3rd world shit hole

You don't understand how much the Yanks hate beaners, you are just above moderate Muslims and just below radical Muslims when it comes to universal hate.

America is Mexico's pressure valve. High-initiative discontents are culled from the population leaving the corrupt state intact. The energy that could have been directed at reform comes here to pick fruit instead.

Without this sink, things will build until the aristocracy is forced to fix the country or watch it explode.

we tax people sending money to Mexico/Central America 50% of the wire transfer total.

Do her and Jeb have the same people running their rallies?

That illegals are not the reason why US is shit.
Pic related is.

>I don't know what 3rd world means.

Yeah I get it Jews a problem but let's just deal with the beaner problem know, Rome wasn't built in a day.

a better question is, why are americans so obsessed about Mexico and mexicans?

Picture is worth a thousand words look around you jose

Stupid fucking leaf. We give mexico tons of financial aid money and we allow illegal mexicans to transfer billions of dollars every year back home to their families.

The largest market in mexico actually is from illegals in the US sending money home. It brings more money to mexico than their oil industry.

Cutting financial aid and blocking wire transfers from illegals in the US would be quite easy.

oh i know what it means, those cardboard houses you live in sure resemble mansions!
how many trump wall threads can your pizza box modem handle?

Because they have to go back

>Fuck off!
o shit an exclamation mark cool it burger he didnt mean it

If anything, lefties in your country are the problem.
Beaners go to work the fields that American lazy asses don't want. Those that are outside the workers spectrum (Criminals, Rappers and stuff) Should be dealt with the local laws. Here the lefties get their nose saying "DAS RACIST" and creates problems.

>We give mexico tons of financial aid money
you only give us like 200m dlls to fight the cartels and we are only fighting the cartels because you asked us to do it.

You do realize that we call all spics "Mexicans" right paco?

>5'3 tub of lard
>bull

Thats fine with us. We will build a wall and block all those faggots and let them roam free in your shithole country. You spics will be African warlords tier in no time. I hope your kids now how to shoot guns because they gonna be soldiers soon, you faggots.

It's pretty chill around me tbqh familia.

But let me spoonfeed your baby ass.

"The term Third World arose during the Cold War to define countries that remained non-aligned with either NATO, or the Communist Bloc."

Refusing to give subsidies? Extortion?

Hey leaf give me 1000 loonies.

No?

Extortionist!

OR we legalize drugs and the druglords will be in YOUR territory.
Have fun.
B^)

Like other user said, your honest hard working family men come here because instead of fixing mexico.

The only people left are criminals and politicians. And in mexico there is often little to seperate the two.

Why are Australians allowed an opinion, Aussies are to us what Mexico is to America.

You're country is founded by our slaves and criminals don't forget it

yeah im sure we'll tolerate drug lords
since the average american can actually afford guns we wouldn't put up with it.

must be nice living under constant fear of being beheaded and nailed to a cross aint it paco?

again, the only reason why the government isn't making a deal with the cartels like they did in the past is because of american intervention, if anything we hope you actually stop giving us that "support" so we can either legalize drugs or go back to how things were with the government being the ones controlling the drug trade instead of fighting the cartels.