/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

Nessun Dorma Edition

>pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

PrevReminder to read Mark Frost's book, the new episode confirms it's important, check out the pastebin for it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY
youtube.com/watch?v=U6N-YmGuiGw
youtu.be/DEKkOXCsMMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POST CROATIA PART 7 LEAK

reminder that this is the EXACT MOMENT s2 turned into unwatchable garbage. Notice anything?

>six episodes in
>nothing has happened

Someome asked in the last thread...
It's Eddie Vedder's song he wrote for the new season is played at the last episode. It confirms Cooper never gets his mind back. youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY

.....................no.........................

>thinks nothing has happened
I don't think Mr.Strawberry is taking any calls

18 hour movie, babe.
The first act is just exposition.

>people actually think coop will never get his mind back

these threads get more and and more autistic each week

How do you know its played in the last episode and how does this mean he'll never wake up? Maybe I'm retarded so please explain it in detail without making me feel belittled. Respond now.

>All this physical comedy
What is this normie shit? I was expecting a patrician kino.

I know. Plus, listen to it. That is all.

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

He doesn't know anything just ignore him.

Is this from an episode?

you're retarded

You'll see...

NEVADAAAAAAAA

Why would you want that? The normies would get pissed OFF. That's the most important thing.

That's what makes it patrician kino, it's done ironically
YOU GOT LYNCHED

>the new episode confirms it's important

cliff notes plz

PIRANHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Where's Missoula?

Can't wait for more Diane hopefully next episode.

>it's a Mark Frost posts anonymously trying to peddle his book episode

TP had tons of physical comedy.
>Andy finding Leo's boots
>Mr. Tojimura
>Cycloptic Retard Strength Wife
>Laura's funeral
>Harold and his hoe

le normies, amirite reddit? x3

Why are you even here

>is brought before bad coop
>immediately starts melodramatically crying
>"that's not Dale"
>at that point BOB does some magic voodoo and disappears
>wants to target Diane
>this somehow makes Dougie snap out of it because he finds out about it through some magic fax machine or whatever

>wanting more of a non-character

kys

>The normies would get pissed OFF. That's the most important thing.
This is a good example of how people who are powerless to affect others irl think.

Good thing you're not completely in charge, Frost.

Because I like Laura Dern and also want to see how Diane will be developed as a character. Obviously she's not really a character right now, though her appearance and mannerisms in that short scene still do tell a bit.

>Cooper is out of the Black Lodge
>nothing

pick one, brainlet

>this somehow makes Dougie snap out of it because he finds out about it through some magic fax machine or whatever
which then morphs into a blue egg

Why would you want normies to like this show?

I want a gf to watch it with

>tfw new season is an early soon-to-be-influential example of ambient-television

i can't tell if you really are retarded or just trolling. you know "normies" watched and enjoyed the show in the 90s, right?

>Lynch has been pushing the idea that Laura Dern is attractive for 26 years now

why?

Because I'm not angry at them for not accepting me and making me retreat into Sup Forums and anime as a social crutch. I'm also not a toddler with an over-developed us vs. them mentality.

i fucking hate eddie vedder. god damn, that is pabulum.

>Twin Peaks
>developed as a character

Yeah, can't wait until she gets trapped in a doorknob or a urinal cake or whatever.

>tfw Lynch has created vaporvision
vaporwave tv

>The template below (Twin Peaks ratings) is being considered for deletion. See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus.
damage control lmao

>she wasn't absolute god-tier qt in blue velvet
faget

Yeah, that was for the normies.

She's his waifu

She's not Sophia Loren but a solid 8/10

>trapped in a urinal cake
I now want this to happen

That's actually an interesting idea. I feel like there have already been things that you could consider ambient television though. We'd have to come up with some concrete examples of what would need to be included.

Why does every scenario from you fags have to involve coop snapping out of it through the power of love? It's such a cliche.

andy getting hit with the plank was patrician as anything anyone's ever seen, you dipshit

Popularity among normies is the only reason this show existed as a TV show instead of a one off movie, and the only reason we get a S3.

i'll make a chart of the best comfy-core tv shows that have a strong sense of atmosphere.

>thinking Lynch would be this on the nose with lyrics like these
That and we see Cool driving a car with his FBI pin back on his suit, which has been missing since he left the lodge. He's going to get his memory back but it might be temporary and he'll lose it again by the end of the show after he makes some big sacrifice or something.

Why do you need to be edgy?
gb2 your letterbox thread

How It's Made

very original joke, keep it up

Just when I thought /tpg/ couldn't get any more pretentious, someone throws out the word "pabulum"

He even smokes like a faggy hack.

>vedder and pearl jam aren't the definition of this word
>i wasn't referencing portlandia
>accurate word choice is bad because reasons

at least he isn't MARK FROST

I thought you knew

Whats with the anti-intellectualism?

the little boxes near the big glass box kinda look like a mirror reflecting the curtains of the waiting room.

Not him. Anti-pretentious and anti-intellectual aren't the same things.

>>i wasn't referencing portlandia
referencing a show that mocks pretentious fags doesn't make it less pretentious
>>accurate word choice is bad because reasons
Because it's not a natural way of speaking, you're trying to appear smarter and better than others, as well as showing unnecessary disdain for a popular band among the working class, that's pretentious.

What was displayed was anti-intellectualism. Pretentious is a word that could be thrown around at anything, it doesn't mean much.

Did you notive that it was on the back of Cooper's doppleganger's hair in the premier? No? Watch it again.

I am sorry if you felt that way, ill try to dumb down my vocabulary so no one gets offended.

>What was displayed was anti-intellectualism
Wrong.
>Pretentious is a word that could be thrown around at anything, it doesn't mean much.
This is something which a person who is often accused of being pretentious would say. You need to get a handle on the fact that you're the problem, not the people calling you out on your shit.

I love that the Horne's are consistently the best characters in the Twin Peaks universe.

>Ben and Jerry (the sub scene was one of the best things ever)
>Audrey
>and now /ourboy/ Rich

H O R N E D
O
R
N
E
D

>disdain

I can feel the reek of pretension coming through that word. Couldn't you have just said "i dun like it"

reddit

stop trying to appear smarter and better than others, you don't need to continue on arguing

Stay butthurt.

I think Richard Horne wasn't lucid during his meeting with Red. Their conversation didn't make all that much sense and Richard seemed to miss what Red was saying at points. Like Red said something about the King and I and when Richard said "what?" Red then said "I said I like it", seemingly referring to his earlier statement about liking the small town like he hadn't said anything about the King and I at all. Maybe it's just Red being a strange person but this also made me think that we might be seeing it from Richard's perspective when he's out of it.

What's up with the pearl Jam hate, fag? It's not like they're Creed, ''Ten'' is great

>stop trying to appear smarter and better than others, you don't need to continue on arguing
Why? Because someone who types like an shiftless teenage girl told me to?

I will thank you. Keep policing people on using fancy words that you have to google

There was nothing intellectual about what the original poster said. It was self congratulatory.

Those are lanterns.

yeah no shit, richard was high on whatever drug red let him try out

Not even /lit/fags are this bad. Put down your thesaurus.

The most kino scene in existence

youtube.com/watch?v=U6N-YmGuiGw

>Reminder to read Mark Frost's book, the new episode confirms it's important

kek, remember how all the normies were getting buttblasted and triggered about that book before the show aired

hilarious

he used an uncommon word, it expanded peoples vocabulary. That is intellectual enough for me.

She was a real cunt

No, this is. youtu.be/DEKkOXCsMMk

You type like a half nigger. Anything would qualify as intellectual enough for you.

SAMEFAG
A
M
E
F
A
G

>getting this triggered over nothing
lmao you guys are pathetic

It is pretty obvious during the scene but I haven't seen many people talk about the magic Red does as potentially being influenced by how high Richard was and not actually being evidence that he can do magic or whatever other theories there are about that.

I do wonder what kind of drug they're selling though because I'm pretty sure it isn't cocaine anymore. Could be that Chinese designer drug or could be something else.

Read up on logical fallacies friend, that is not an argument

The only people who get buttblasted are the ones who don't read, millenials basically

you're a nigger

You are the one who is triggered