ITT: Shows no one cared about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSS2WrzsqEA
youtube.com/channel/UCP3vm6ekx-CZ4QyzQMFBcKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to fuck the humanized girl fish

it was cute and it had a nice ending and the fact they gave the voice crew freshwater high graduate certificates after they finished the final recording was pretty cool of them

also snake and mouse are so fucking hot

>Not wanting to fuck the humanized snake girl

If you're going to mate with an animal. The least you could do is pick one that some semblance of sex appeal.

It had a pretty based theme song though

My dick cared in one episode.

Ok, I care now, Ill check it out.

>muffled in the distance "todd and riley, we're oh so sad....

I've heard people talk about it, but I've never seen it. Is it worth checking out? Anyone have a show they can compare it to in sense of humor or dialogue?

Holy shit, what episode is this?

She looks like the title character from Atomic Betty with the swimsuit.

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

Why the fuck wasn't it a whole series of THIS!?

>Redheads

Does the snake ever eat the fish

No, she just watches their adventures with her Mouse friend.

There was a western show of this??

L8me

youtube.com/watch?v=hSS2WrzsqEA

>there's actually rule34 of this
>no hourglass expansion

>L-eight-me
what

It means lame

P O R N W H E N

Teamo Supremo was forgotten about so much that Disney decide to selve digital/dvd releases of this show. Fortuately, a Mexican streaming service contains some of the episodes in both Spanish and English.
youtube.com/channel/UCP3vm6ekx-CZ4QyzQMFBcKA

HOLY FUCK

I forgot this show existed even though I remember watching it as a child!

It's from where I learned aluminium isn't affected by magnets

Pool Party Panic.

pic related had charming main characters and potential but it's meh

I don't know why the show ended up being as bad as it did. It had a plethora of animation talent from both the past (Maxwell Atoms, CH Greenblatt) and the future (Alex Hirsch, Justin Roiland) yet it still ended up being a lower mediocre tier show. The only reasons I can think of its bad quality is that the creator wasn't talented and went on to create Almost Naked Animals and that a few of the characters were voiced byformer Disney Channel stars.

I loved this show so much when I was younger. I thought it was pretty clever. I have no idea why it's so disliked.

I did.

i don't know if it's disliked as much it is just not remembered. the only time i ever it saw aired was when the Disney Channel need 12 minutes to fill when a movie wasn't long enough

>youtube.com/channel/UCP3vm6ekx-CZ4QyzQMFBcKA
Oh shit, they finally surfaced. I remember checking a couple months ago, and only one episode in English had been found. Nice!

>I have no idea why it's so disliked.
Show was annoyingly PC and lame

Wow, its not often I remember something that was so buried in the back of my mind, but I remember the fuck out of these. They were actually pretty fun

No but she eats out a mouse.

Fucking magnets, how do they work?

I thought this was a fun show from what i remembered.

tfw Riley was my crush long time ago

I won.

I've heard rumors that the production of Fish Hooks was a huge mess

Really? I thought that nuPPG's produciton was a mess.

Yep.

Because for better or worse the US has never gone into the whole 'humans with the mannerisms of animals' concept the same way the Japs do it. Maybe becasue there isn't a cultural tradition of animals taking the shape of humans (skinwalkers don't count) or maybe executives think kids are too stupid to get the joke.

i see your show about anthropomorphic cats and raise you another one less people care about.

I saw ads for this show when I was younger, I always avoided it because the character designs turned me off.
I finally watched an episode last year and it's pretty meh

>dolphin that kinda looks like an ape
>ape with the head of an horse
>bird-melting rhino
>cat-shrimp(?) hybrid
>sentient cowtits

I know I'll regret this but I'll ask anyway: what the heck I am even looking at?

Spliced: a show about the experiments of a mad scientist living on an island after the scientist was caught

Remember this shit?

I try not to.

It's a shame that even with god-tier voice actors this show didn't do very well

desu the TTG reboot was the only chance for this dumb show to stay relevant

That's a cute snake. I love that snake.

so anyone gonna draw lewds of her

i really liked this more than I should have

Why's it always got to be all about lewds with you guys?

B8?

Not even bait, it's true.

Western Anime-Styled shows have been growing increasingly more irrelevant because people are finally realizing they aren't good.
Look at Avatar.

>diegoposting

How many children's shows are going to be politically incorrect?

The animation was good and the voice acting was pretty solid. I think it failed in the writing and in the dialogue between the characters. With better writing and different character dynamics, I think the show would have been better off.

>Why's it always got to be all about lewds with you guys?

This is when disney dropped the ball.

God I loved that.

Why is everything that guy makes so based?

And the Platypus is a running gag about her NOT being a spliced mutant even though she looks like duck beaver.

>Underatted shit Sup Forums hates

Oh yeah, I forgot about this.

Oh, the joys of poorly-animated mid 00's trash

I remember this show...even the intro.

What show is this? Is that King Arthur fighting Don Quixote?

King Arthur's Disasters.

King Arthur's Disasters
yes

Noodles are easier to draw than realistic proportions, tho.

Problem is that the show had all the writing talent it needed for it to be of a good quality. The only reason I can think of why this show failed was either happened or the creator (the only person on board with a bad track record in quality) was very hands on and medley with the show.

I was once so bored during a long plane flight that I watched a couple of episodes on the plane's tv.

It's amusingly catchy, specially the ugly kid designs, battle cries and over the top "mundane" villain plots.

So surprising how mediocre the show was despite so much talent on the crew

Does anyone even Remember Superjail? That show was the shit.

we had this exact same thread like 3 days ago

Don't they still show it?

It's cancelled

im surprised this shit is on Netflix