/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Correct The Record Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_&_Melinda_Gates_Foundation]
gatesfoundation.org/Who-We-Are/General-Information/Financials]
noceilings.org/about/]
clintonhealthaccess.org/content/uploads/2016/08/CHAI-Donor-List_June-2016.pdf]
gatesfoundation.org/how-we-work/quick-links/grants-database/grants/2013/10/opp1098803]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitaid]
unitaid.eu/images/budget/December_31_2015_Financial_Statements_with_auditors_report_FINAL.pdf]
clintonhealthaccess.org/content/uploads/2016/08/CHAI-Donor-List_June-2016.pdf].
unitaid.eu/en/how/grantees]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitaid#Financing]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Global_Fund_to_Fight_AIDS,_Tuberculosis_and_Malaria]
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09NOUAKCHOTT577_a.html]
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29292]
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25133]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Global_Fund_to_Fight_AIDS,_Tuberculosis_and_Malaria#Financing.2C_major_donations_and_administration]
mediafire.com/?annsfcgbcbpaj
mega.nz/#F!CItkDJYK!0jO_dGMqHCz-Pphb0GH4iA
mediafire.com/download/7f4f96dl5u8j59z/HILLARY_CLINTON_MASSIVE_ELECTION_FRAUD.zip
mega.nz/#!nMliGIzK!XOZBGeOi7Dv9r0150Mknv0f6pboUJ2k_A9mRU_bJWJ8
abcnews.go.com/Politics/top-dnc-officials-wikileaks-email-release/story?id=41078429
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24579
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2014/04/15/when-is-foreign-aid-meddling/secret-programs-hurt-foreign-aid-efforts
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/dnc-ceo-resigns-in-wake-of-email-scandal/index.html
pando.com/2014/02/28/pierre-omidyar-co-funded-ukraine-revolution-groups-with-us-government-documents-show/
sli.mg/a/OdCbmn
mindfully.org/GE/2003/USAID-Report-AntiGM14jan03.htm
foodaidmanagement.org/worddocs/environmentwg/50602.doc]
twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/01/14/hillary-clintons-power-grab-for-usaid.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3746
usaid.gov/who-we-are/organization/rajiv-shah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) (Dead) ? ? ? ? for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

DOC IS STILL ALIVE - NOW WITH SOME DNC LEAKS (SEE THE SPREADSHEET IN THE SECTION, IT'S PRETTY GOOD)

YES THERE WILL BE UPDATES TODAY, SLIGHTLY BUSY AT THE MOMENT

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they us a a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
Sudan should be examined closely
Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are
Royal
Gates
Buffet
Underpinned by Soros
Names:
Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
Tapad (not human)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
Elisa Lam

PREVIOUS BREAD

Bumping

bamp

So I’ve started digging into the web of NGOs and financial institutions that keep surfacing in other investigations. There’s still a lot more to do here but I’m actively working on it - feel free to help out!

### BILL AND MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION (BMGF) ###
Decided to start with the Gates family since their connections seem relatively unexplored and the BMGF appears central to the world of non-profit foreign aid. It is the largest non-profit in the world, owned of course by Bill and Melinda gates. They also serve as the foundation’s trustees, alongside Warren Buffet, who famously donated the majority of his large fortune (about $60 billion) to the foundation’s coffers in the form of Berkshire-Hathaway stock. [en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_&_Melinda_Gates_Foundation]

The BMGF also pursues other stock opportunities, investing primarily in oil companies and other large corporations like Wal-Mart and McDonalds. Their investments can be tracked via the foundation’s financial documents: [gatesfoundation.org/Who-We-Are/General-Information/Financials]

In 2013, they partnered with the Clinton Foundation to build a program for researching the treatment of women globally called “No Ceilings”. (Lil’ Wayne conspiracy?). [noceilings.org/about/]

The foundation is also listed as one of the top donors for the Clinton Health Access Initiative ($25m+). [clintonhealthaccess.org/content/uploads/2016/08/CHAI-Donor-List_June-2016.pdf]

They made a one-time $550k contribution to the Center for American Progress. For those who aren’t familiar, this is a hugely influential center of liberal power founded by John Podesta. George Oros is also on record as a CAP donor. [gatesfoundation.org/how-we-work/quick-links/grants-database/grants/2013/10/opp1098803]

Another notable contribution they made was to an organization called UNITAID...

### UNITAID ###
This is a global health initiative that somehow sort of spun out of the World Health Organization (WHO). It doesn’t carry out any programs or research of its own, instead providing grants to various other groups which already have labs and distribution networks. Its proximity to the WHO gives it the leverage to negotiate cheap drug contracts with large pharmaceutical companies for its grantees. [en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitaid]

Almost all UNITAID contributors are governments, but the BMGF did provide them $10m. [unitaid.eu/images/budget/December_31_2015_Financial_Statements_with_auditors_report_FINAL.pdf]

UNITAID is listed alongside BMGF as a top-tier donor for the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) [clintonhealthaccess.org/content/uploads/2016/08/CHAI-Donor-List_June-2016.pdf].

There are also a ton of other grantees, such as Stop TB Partnership, TB Alliance, etc. [unitaid.eu/en/how/grantees]

The most interesting part about UNITAID though is their “innovative financing” mechanism. They have accumulated over $2 billion in eight years via a small fee added to any international departing flight out of a small subset of countries. [en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitaid#Financing]

So basically this company doesn’t need any of its own equipment, generates an infinite stream of funding for grants, and is nestled up close enough to the WHO that it can get pharmaceuticals for dirt cheap.

One of its largest grantees is The Global Fund.

### THE GLOBAL FUND TO FIGHT AIDS, TUBERCULOSIS AND MALARIA ###
An international financing organization that… okay, lets be real. This thing is just a fucking piggy bank. Its only purpose is to “attract and disburse additional resources ($$$$) to prevent and treat HIV and AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria”. Turns out that it’s really good at the attracting part, having raised $30 billion since 2002; sadly it’s not so good at the “disbursing” part. There have been numerous complaints of fund mismanagement and corruption, even beyond the many examples found on the Wikipedia page. The entire Global Fund Wikipedia page is an honest-to-god-clusterfuck and I highly recommend reading it if you’re trying to get more involved with research on this stuff. [en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Global_Fund_to_Fight_AIDS,_Tuberculosis_and_Malaria]

As a highlight of the article, the UN Development Program (UNDP) which is responsible for managing and supervising a large chunk of their funds successfully claimed diplomatic immunity to prevent internal audits of programs carried out in more than two-dozen nations. This was after the Global Fund had already been caught misusing funds on multiple occasions, of course.

There are multiple Wikileaks documents that confirm the amount of fraudulent activity going on with this institution. Here is a cable describing a meeting set up by Global Fund members to intervene in a Mauritanian aid program that had somehow misplaced or misused millions of dollars (74% of its grant value). The Global Fund then blames the local committee and suspends all aid until the missing money is reimbursed. Note that the Mauritanians don’t accept responsibility, instead blaming the various members of the NGO community that The Global Fund was working with. [wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09NOUAKCHOTT577_a.html]

This seems to be a common pattern. Lend money to a local government; money disappears; cut off aid unless money is reimbursed; dispatch a corruption report to anybody involved in the Global Fund; have grounds to claim that the Fund is hard on corruption and transparent about its dealings.

It should come as no surprise that Hillary finds a way to get involved with this. Here is an email chain where she is being looped in on an aggressive effort to choose some new leadership for the GF’s “reform”: [wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29292]

Additionally, this email shows that Huma Abedin is also associated the Global Fund. Haven’t been following the Huma investigation as closely as I’d like, but hope this helps! [wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25133]

Oh, and last but not least - who gives money to The Global Fund?

Bono! And The Gates Foundation. And the United States, France, Germany, Japan, Sweden, Chevron, and many many more.
[en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Global_Fund_to_Fight_AIDS,_Tuberculosis_and_Malaria#Financing.2C_major_donations_and_administration]

More coming as fast as I can type it!

Hnnnnnnnng.

Also bump

#CarelesshiLlARy #CrookedhiLlARy #hiLlARy #HillNo #hiLlARysLiesMatter #ArrestHiLlARy #NotWithHer #hiLlARy4Prison #LockHerUp

HILLARY CLINTON MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD

mediafire.com/?annsfcgbcbpaj
mega.nz/#F!CItkDJYK!0jO_dGMqHCz-Pphb0GH4iA

HILLARY CLINTON MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD.zip
mediafire.com/download/7f4f96dl5u8j59z/HILLARY_CLINTON_MASSIVE_ELECTION_FRAUD.zip
mega.nz/#!nMliGIzK!XOZBGeOi7Dv9r0150Mknv0f6pboUJ2k_A9mRU_bJWJ8

o fugg bump

Anyone with better knowledge of the WIP website know to what date it's updated to, compared to the doc?

Kinda want to clear out some of the top text to be current, but dunno if website user still needs it.

FUCKING HAPPENING, GET IN HERE!

That keeps being posted and it's fucking nothing. Stop shilling for it.

A while back there were a bunch of Threads with regards to a connection being established between Clinton and Masons / Moloch Worshippers. Does anybody here know if anything was found during that research process.

I am hearing rumors all over Sup Forums that something will happen on the 14th of this month but all I get from these faggot shit-posters are more masonic riddles. Something about fucking owls.

Does anybody know what is happening? Is the mother of all happening about to come down on the 14th?

bump

Why is the IRS investigating an obviously democratic institution?
I thought they only investigate republican organizations?

There is a "Recent Posts" list on the left of the front page, comments to posts are listed below that.

Ok, I HOPE I got things from previous threads into the doc. If anything's missing, relink it and I'll get it in.

Still need to copy over Khizr Khan stuff from another thread and these.

I saved the file with Khan's paper on killing Jews and gays. How should I get that to you?

How long is it and what format is it in? Haven't heard of it until now.

Best formats just for consistency is either a download link that never expires, preferably as a PDF (DO NOT USE MEGA), or an image gallery on Slim if it's relatively short and you can get screenshots.

I have it in PDF form it's 13 pages long

Try putting it up on mediafire or any other file sharing site. Not sure which are the best right now, but it'll be faster than screenshots.

Worst possible case scenario if you can't find a way to upload it, take a legible screenshot of each page, dump em in here for the sake of bumps and I can put them in a gallery.

Okay I'll let you know

Has this been posted already?
abcnews.go.com/Politics/top-dnc-officials-wikileaks-email-release/story?id=41078429

>3 more top DNC officials out after wikileaks email release

I did not have that link yet, just the one about the CEO stepping down.

And there will be more.
>it's election year and you have the entire head of your party falling appart
it's awesome.

no just more DNC top dogs falling down

I posted one in the prior thread, or thought I had.

May have had some mental flatulence

>tfw GOPe and the DNC will both fall apart in our lifetime

I have to say, I do love bringing up politics, even if it's casual, among some of my ultra-liberal friends.

They've regressed into children over this. They don't even read the news anymore, so I've been told. Near-30-year-olds are having trouble arguing logically and completely refuse debate, claiming it'll make EVERYBODY angry. Spoilers: they'll just get triggered really really hard and want to pretend like it's everybody's issue.

The asshurt is through the roof. Pair that with a kindof shit economy depending where they are, and they're under the impression that it's literally the apocalypse and Trudeau will be the savior or some shit.

Meanwhile we're all here laughing our asses off at all the shit we find.

I might have accidentally scrolled past it. So far I have that and the archive of a politico article under News.

China censoring news in africa
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24579

>Worth the read, particularly re Chinese efforts to censor Egypt news

Anything we want to work on together on right now!?!

One thing that gave me a massive headache was parsing through ALL THE SHIT USAID does.

What it looks like to me is that they're hiding behind an absolute fuckton of organizations and projects. I just have no idea if they're connected or what they're connected to, since not many of them say.

I don't trust charities or projects like what they do, but there's SO MUCH of it, I wouldn't be able to break down everything alone.

savarino'd

I love that too and do it all the time or some of my friends bring it up as I have a US passport.
>never lived in the US and have 3 passports, thanks mom and dad.

I'm actually a former Dem and Bernie guy but always said It's Bernie or Trump. Never Hillary and I won't throw away my vote on third party shit.

It's unbelievable how the media here is shiling for hill. even before the primaries started it was
>Sanders is a commie and literally Stalin
>Trump is a Nazi and literally Hitler
and they still run with it.
So people almost go crazy when I say I vote for Trump, 5min later once I explain it why they actually go like:
>uhoh that sounds actually pretty good and makes sense. I would do that too. Why do we never hear about that here?

I'm laughing my ass off since last november.

bumpu

nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2014/04/15/when-is-foreign-aid-meddling/secret-programs-hurt-foreign-aid-efforts
>USAID covert operation in cuba with anti castro propaganda

not much but im trying!

AWW YISS

>As a cold war policy tool, the agency was, at times, used as a front for C.I.A. operations and operatives. Among the most infamous examples was the Office of Public Safety, a U.S.A.I.D. police training program in the Southern Cone that also trained torturers.

are you guys my friends?

im lonely

>are you guys my friends? im lonely
We're friends with anyone who wants to work. Shills, not so much.

Got all these into a slim gallery and onto the doc, awesome stuff.

CNN featured it too:
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/dnc-ceo-resigns-in-wake-of-email-scandal/index.html

Anyone lookin into UN diplomat John Ashe, yet?

Cool! Glad it helped!

pando.com/2014/02/28/pierre-omidyar-co-funded-ukraine-revolution-groups-with-us-government-documents-show/

>Pando has confirmed that the American government – in the form of the US Agency for International Development (USAID) – played a major role in funding opposition groups prior to the revolution. Moreover, a large percentage of the rest of the funding to those same groups came from a US billionaire who has previously worked closely with US government agencies to further his own business interests.

tl;dr USAID and Pierre Omidyar in ukraine revolution

We have his tie to China, but that's about it.

Hey, if the webanon is around, is there any way you could post the mind maps we have in relation to the thread posts about them?

I think the site needs some visual to go with the text. It will help pull more people and explain a bit more to those who are visual learners.

You're doing gods work

can you post the pic here?

>tfw didn't name the pics

sli.mg/a/OdCbmn

It's all here though, hopefully no dupe images.

Nice.

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation

isn't trump being audited?

Not sure what it has to do with the CF, but maybe?

Auditing Trump ALWAYS has been a dead end, for obvious reasons.

>just came from trumpgen
>tfw they dumped the $6m CTR budget into shilling trumpgen instead of here

...Expect more direct shilling when they find us.

bump

US aid agencies instructed to report anti-GM nations to USAID

mindfully.org/GE/2003/USAID-Report-AntiGM14jan03.htm
>In the minutes of its meeting with aid agencies [foodaidmanagement.org/worddocs/environmentwg/50602.doc] it is made clear that US Aid Agencies are expected to immediately report any opposition to GM food imports by recipient nations to USAID, that they are to make investigations to enable USAID to classify objections as either 'political' or 'trade' related and that USAID will then take the necessary 'diplomatic action' (sanctions?, WTO prosecutions?, aid cancellations/, IMF action?) to ensure that the shipments are accepted

Good shit, archiving and putting all of it in the doc.

bump

bup

There's a shillstorm outside, holy fuck.

Bump

kek

thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/01/14/hillary-clintons-power-grab-for-usaid.html
>Hillary controls USAID and influences billions in foreign assistance
>head of USAID (Rajiv Shah) is a hillary minion
>hillary appointed Rajiv Shah

>It's time for the elite to rise up against the masses

Email from Rajiv Shah (Head of USAID) asking not to forward and delete last email
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3746

also here is Rajiv's info
usaid.gov/who-we-are/organization/rajiv-shah

HRC soon to be on damage control

bamp