He fucking took the money and ran. Didn't even release the rest of the episodes. Old cunt

He fucking took the money and ran. Didn't even release the rest of the episodes. Old cunt.

Where the fuck is the fedoralord episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMPT3DOI_jk
youtube.com/watch?v=iTC0p3iP4jk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNZToiVGCkYJ0JsQRY6tX7atfc6WR1Mtr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His show is kind of funny, but he's completely full of shit. He lies about pizza. PIZZA!
>Never in my 20 years of doing this has anyone ever offered me pizza.
Nigga can't even remember his own lies, he's told so many.
youtube.com/watch?v=QMPT3DOI_jk

This might be the latest from Crime Watch Daily.

youtube.com/watch?v=iTC0p3iP4jk

>1 year later
>still no fedoralord episode

FUCK YOU

L Y N C H E D

Crowdfunding: Not even once.

Why does he tell them they're free to go when everyone knows they're going to be arrested?

They felt pity for the fedora guy since he was only 19 and at first were going to black out his face but decided to just not air it altogether. The pizza guy episode got taken down because they accidentally showed a telephone number and got some heat for it. The crowdfunders didn't get their rewards because that was before Crime Watch Daily got involved, who took over promotion rights. Half the rewards were things like sneak previews into episodes and shit, so when CWD vetoed that Hansen and co. decided it wouldn't be fair to only fulfill some of the rewards and not others, so nobody got em.

>I think all child predators should be castrated

Wasn't expecting that.

>coming to a site for and by pedos to post about a show that hunts pedos
Reddit normies need to get off my site.

>doesnt know about TCAP threads being a Sup Forums mainstay

Your newfag is showing, reddit-kun

Is this real couldn't they just edit out the phone number

hello newfag

>he doesn't realize that Sup Forums is the most reddit board and needs to be purged
>he doesn't realize that the space between the quote and the content of his post outs him as a redditor who doesn't know how posts are formatted here
Hello, redditor newfag pretending this is his site.

hes a lier

yor a niger

That's not that far out there. It's quite a commonly proposed policy in some places

At first I thought it was to tempt them into running so the police could slam them. Now I realize it's because Hansen and his crew are NOT police, so they can't do anything themselves to stop the person. It's a technicality and a comforting statement I guess, even if they know police are going to arrest them.

There's literally nothing wrong with reddit

I don't see the pizza episode in the playlist and their latest is a 'best of'.

JUST

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNZToiVGCkYJ0JsQRY6tX7atfc6WR1Mtr

>There's literally nothing wrong with reddit
Except the format and the type of people that format attracts.

The format is fine

Quit crying about it

Retard

Upboat for you, person who echoes my opinion. :)

:

)

>Chris is now older than most of the predators

Fuck Reddit.

his t levels are dangerously low and he's turning into dame judy dench. personally, i plan to drink myself to death before that happens to me and i get gross stringy neck cords and big hairy ear lobes... ick!

helloo reddit

You're unironically saying Chris Hanson doesn't belong on Sup Forums while calling others Redditors...
You are the newest fag I have seen in years.

jfmsu

So the cameras can capture their relieved face turning into anguish when they DO get arrested.

Chris Hansen is a faggot.