Damian

Does anyone genuinely, unironically like this little shit?

Damien and Jason Todd are both edge lords

I have a friend who does. He thinks Son of Batman is good too.

Damian should have stopped being a little shit who's out there to prove himself as the toughest little shit there is. We already went through this in Batman, Batman and Robin, Nu52 Batman and Robin and more recently Robin: Son of Batman.

Enough is enough. The character needs to grow, needs to mellow the fuck out. Him being a stuck up little shit is regressve at this point.

Dick does

Is his leg suppose to look like a giant dick?

fan girls who just read shit like Lil Gotham and think when Batgod gets home, seventeen zillion orphans are there waiting for him in some sort of Batfamily adopted bullshit do.

>look up film on wiki
>scroll down
>written by Joe Lansdale

What the fuck? Is this movie any good?

He was pretty good in the run were Dick was Batman, I don't think he's been in his element as troublesome but competent sidekick since.

Maybe he should have stayed the one dead Robin?

He is the Jason Tood of our times, but while back then people were still smart enough to dismiss such kind of characters today's stadards are so lowered that he is praised and beloved by stupid people.

Yeah, but the toughest little shit has gotten old the character needs to grow.

At least he's better than Tim.

Just a reminder that Damian's personality is exactly like Batman's, just without fanboy goggles making you think it looks good.

>Young boy with a fierce expression on top of a bunch of adult sexy women.

What do you think?

Oh, it's this meme again

You didn't notice Superboy's sweet ass is there too?

Yeah man, I can't imagine Batman NOT sneering and pouting about how he's not allowed to kill people.
Your-meme's-so-smart!

He's grown a lot, just because he hasn't transformed into a completely different character doesn't mean he has no development.

Damian is great, and everyone who says otherwise is shit.

Shut up Tim.

No.

>movie
wew. I thought you were talking about the Kubert mini

So none of you have actually read a comic

Yes

Not since he came back from the dead.

Comic Damian used to be a little shit but then he got develop and he was alright.

Animated Damian is still a little shit.

>being this butthurt over the truth

>damien
>osbourne
anyone else getting really angry about shit like that?

I fully accept this and still don't like him.

no.

Yes

But it's not the truth you disgusting casual

This, basically.

Yeah, sure.

You are talking with people that at best have read Morrison's run and don't know about any other writer

>anyone liking Jason 2: Now with more edge!
>ever
Stop asking stupid questions, OP

I like him. But I'll be the first to admit I haven't read much of him.

Me, right here.

I like him.

Damien was brought up to be accepting of everyone as beneath him, in all contexts.

I like him because he's actually gotten character development that stuck, and he had a great dynamic with Dick bats.

>and he had a great dynamic with Dick bats
Read that as Dick's balls, then 'ad a giggle.

I like him in the comics. He's an arrogantly superior, snobbish and quick witted Robin with the skills to back all of that up. His arc has being more and more about embracing humanity and learning to care for others I really like his interactions with Dick, they were a great Duo. He has grown as a character since he was introduced.

In the animated movies I haven't liked him, but his best current interpretation in animated form was on the Justice League vs. Teen Titans Movie. Although still was not the version of Damian I like.

>Does anyone genuinely, unironically like this little shit?

Damian would be pretty great if none of the other Robins existed. However, other Robins do in fact exist.

He's a character that's mainly designed to interact with the people around him, much like Guy Gardner and Quentin Quire. I like him when they pair him up with the right characters.

I always liked him, the way I liked Ricky Bobby's sons in Talladega Nights. Robin: Son of Batman was good too, I thought. Seeing Damien break down and project his insecurities onto little baby Goliath was cool.

Then again, I stopped when the book took a break for the Robin War event. Is it shit now?

And they will be, that's the conflict, he was rised to "rule the world" and now he has to Serve the world. He is an improved version of the perfect human. And has to hadle all that shit, he died and cameback,

Has Sup Forums just managed to have a whole 10 hour thread talking about Damian without Damifag shitposting?

Quire hasnt really been good he was fine when he was a villain but keeping him after that was a mistake.

Its bed time for SEA.

I thought he had a big horsecock from the thumnbnail

same

I suspect Damian will be retconned into oblivion within the next 5 or so years.

Nah he sells all the Robins do to some extent, DC will never remove any of them from canon.

doubt it. He's already in two books, and they had to go through several hoops just to get him back from the dead. It wouldn't be worth it making him not Cannon or getting rid of him.

I like how much of a cunt he is.

I've been on board with this little shithead since he showed up. Damian's mean streak is what makes him so endearing to me. Do you remember what you were like when you were 12? Do you remember how you talked to your peers, your elders? Chances are you were kind of a little shit because nearly everyone is kind of a little shit when they're 12. Damian is a perfect representation of that. He's an excellent foil for most of the Batfamily and a great entry into the fifth generation of DC superheroes. There is no irony to my love for this character.

This is why I (still) don't like him.

I gave him a chance when he first came out.

I gave him that chance for, what, two, three years?

But there's very little goddamn character development happening. He's not changing into a character that's likeable, which would thus rehabilitate his unlikeable phase. It's just continuing, in perpetuity, and seemingly in stasis, as the same goddamn stories keep getting re-told over and over and over again.

At some point I just gave up on him, when I was willing to give him a chance.

Why do people who have never read a comic post on Sup Forums?

the old 'x-men's afraid to have evil mutants' problem.

His arc is right up there with Bruce Wayne: Murderer? in the list of worst Batman arcs

What? the character has been moderately developed twice now! He was in a good place before the new 52 hit his reset button, and he's getting to a good place again now.

I do.
The correct Robin ranking is Dick>Dead Jason>Damian>Tim>Alive Jason

Me.
It is

I just realized you were talking about the movie and not the ongoing, you are forgiven.

Absolutely, he re-legitimized the Robin role after bad writing for Tim Drake ruined it for a bit. He has a good father son arc that gave Bruce a bit of his humanity back and placed him more into the "Batman is good for the world" category after all the edgy broody "BATMAN IS KILLING MEEEEEEEEE" shit. Unfortunately Snyder is doing his damnedest to ruin it again.

The comic is casual

He really never did that after the first few arcs of Morrison, especially not after Bruce died.

>Alt Universes count especially ones where the MC made a deal with the devil
Get the fuck out of here Quesada fuck you

In what way are Damian and Jason similar?

I do. He's my favorite character and the reason I started to read comics.

(Came to laugh at the trainwreck of Batman having a son, but stayed because of Morrisons's Batman epic)

At the core, absolutely.

Both are cocky, angry, and rebellious. Both died because they didn't listen to Batman.

Damian, however, is better trained and has an upbringing that justifies his ego.
Damian is hungry for his father's approval in a way that Jason never was.
Damian was much much better trained, better educated, had more discipline, and a better support structure.

Best Robin desu

I'd prefer Jason over Damian any time desu

I do. ask me anything

You are confusing personality with traits, Bruce and Damian are nothing alike.

he's the best robin

Well, Damian's tendency of adopting pets is eerily similar of Bruce compulsory of adopting children, don't you think?

They are both over-dramatic, willfull, stong personalities who are not expressive with their feelings, but feel very deeply nonetheless and also place great importance in family. Half of their problems are because they are so alike.

That's why Dick works so well with both of them

Yeah he's hilarious. Anyone who hates fictional characters because they're "assholes" are idiots. "He needs to be more boring and normal so I can like him". How about no retard