"30 years ago, they began creating animal-human hybrids. Isn't that the big story Megyn Kelly should be doing?"

"30 years ago, they began creating animal-human hybrids. Isn't that the big story Megyn Kelly should be doing?"

Jones is a GENIUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXdEtqvhM8E
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtu.be/mCM3UpkRms8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this thread AGAIN

post link

Doesn't air until this sunday, this is just from the teaser

I'm thinking about shooting myself tonight.

Is he talking about the Dulce experiments ?

Got a link? I just see a bunch of videos of Jones talking about it.

he talks about how sandy hook had some children die but most of them were staged/actors

he's gone full madman and people are pulling advertising

Be a sport and buy some fucking filters first.

inb4 all the Sup Forums drones who honestly think he's right

My nigga Alex Jones admitted that his persona is all an act. Is this some desperate attempt to re-legitimize himself as the conspiracy nut?

youtube.com/watch?v=cXdEtqvhM8E

prove him wrong you faggot

I'm frankly surprised his past didn't catch up to him sooner considering the crazy shit he's said over the years. He's trying to spin it as being the devil's advocate, but footage from the time clearly shows he actually believed it was all a hoax.

I'm frankly surprised they don't just air this.
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

It's sad that you're still clinging to this.

>cornered on sandy hook and dodging answers

"30 YEARS AGO THE GOVERNMENT STARTED CREATING ANIMAL HUMAN HYBRIDS"

i cannot fucking wait to watch this shit - he's passing through to the other side this time

his problem is he's doing the crazy act for the attention and goes overboard for its own sake. fact that some things were proven true indicate he has the right idea, but the entire act is his doing and why he'll never be taken seriously.

how are they allowing this on air?

hes in too deep and just doing whatever he does for money now. you know hes making millions of dollars off that shitty youtube channel and his merch and shit right? why would he risk losing all that.

I want to breed Megyn

>why would he risk losing all that.
To be a better man and not use fear and naivety of people for his personal gain? Who likes manipulative cunts like him anyway?

bills aint gonna pay themselves. hes going through divorce too so lawyer fees are insane.

Damn.... He REALLY makes you think!!!

prove it

>bills aint gonna pay themselves. hes going through divorce too so lawyer fees are insane.
How about he gets an honest job if he wants sympathy?

he been divorced for 2 years and has re-married

Dmt elves

Gay frogs

Water filters

Coming for your guns

Coming for your guns

Coming for your guns

Now is the time Half off on storable donuts

Not funny

Why?

i think about that every night bro lol

>mfw the big enchilada

ikr, she belongs in a bestiality vid on blacked

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

why does he go full retard at the end there? is he controlled op?

You guys realize Jones has been saying Sandy Hook was legit for over a year now, right?

wtf this guy gets paid to do this shit. I could do this

Why don't stop being an arrogant faggot and shoot other people then?

Only because he's legally obligated

no, no it wasn't. it's airing sunday. that link posts to old vido.

Bullshit. Alex is no stranger to jumping the gun to avoid a lawsuit, but I have never heard him say outright that Sandy Hook was a total false flag. He's come close, but he's edged the 'Devil's Advocate' card enough that I'd call anyone saying otherwise a liar.

the things Alex Jones says aren't literally true

but Alex Jones is generally correct about the nature of government

if people literally believe what he says, they will still be motivated to dismantle government authority.

Stream it faggot

Fuck this faggot, he's not taking about the real issue here. There were series of experiment conducted in mid 1940s to create human-alien hybrid, it is believed that's how Drumf was created (explains his orangeness and bizzare behavior)

Is there a cure for Schizophrenia?

is that so they can clone him?

Yo what the fuck is this pic

He's orange because of spray tanning and his bizarre behavior is because of autism. But nice rhetoric shill.

Don't do it man

Don't get upset and call them names. That's the whole game. You have to pick your battles carefully, and inch people closer to being willing to consider forbidden information. It only takes one serious redpill, and then all the other doors open up. You have to think about the sheer size of the system that you're up against. You're not going to just get somebody out of that mentality by getting mad and calling them a faggot.

Also alex jones is controlled opposition. He's not your leader. And neither is trump. Both false leaders to discredit their constituencies and invalidate their platforms.

trump becoming a globalist. jeb wouldnt of touched that globe

>globe
But I thought the Earth was flat?

More bullshit he talks, the more viewers he gets, because everyone wants to listen to the crazy fuck Jones. It's a meme at this point.

Jones is laughing all the way to the bank. He knows he is only in this game for a short while longer, maybe 6 or 7 years. He wants to go out with a bang and with some money. He is accomplishing just that.

He doesn't need one, as long as it pays the bills.

he should've never done this interview

he's spent the past week on his show running damage control because megyn told him she wouldn't ask him about sandy hook+9/11 etc

hes seriously a fucking idiot if he didnt know she'd lie about that. I don't think hes an disinfo agent just kind of dumb

>just kind of dumb
>kind of
come on now

Megyn is a semen demon (and I stress the word 'demon')

She smells like sulfur

It will be an overall loss if people literally believe what Alex jones says about... anything

most people only watch for the circus right? there aren't that many people who really believe him are there?

But does she swallow?

Earth is cylindrical Mr. Flat earther

You betcha

>americans

>paranoid people don't leave their houses

no... never...

dont

Only when he started smoking methamphetamine

before that, he was beacon of rational debate on German history, the causes and end of the Great War, race and geopolitics, right?

That's not how burden of proof works, moron

USA dude, the country where a politician can advocate for arming the teachers and students with guns to be protected against mass shootings and at the same time chimp out when anyone suggests there's a problem with guns.

Of course a lot of people take him seriously. And of course many watch him as a guilty pleasure.

By the way, he's hitting rock bottom, I see in him many mannerisms I've watched repeatedly in cocaine/methamphetamine addicts.

well said ahmed

Be sure to use a shotgun, and remeber to point it upwards to the centre of the top of your skull. Also, you should tape some plastic to your wall, roof and floor so it's not so hard to clean up afterwards, and at least try to make sure that it's not one of your family members, friends, or a child that finds you.

Not that user but what is best way to die if I don't have a gun(not murican)

I seem to remember hearing something about the soviets looking into hybridizing chimps with human beings to create super soldiers, but that was back in the 50s fucking jones what is he talking about? He really is just a performance artist.

Thanks Pablo.

I don't know how you can really say he dodged a question when it wasn't a real question to begin with.

>You said things that hurt people's feelings, what do you say about that?
>bitch you motherfuckers lied us into iraq and tried to cover up the horrors that ensued, don't try that shit with me.

Best response he could've given.

I didn't believe this shit at first, but check this out
youtu.be/mCM3UpkRms8

No Megyn Kelly is losing advertising because of it, why in the fuck would Jones' advertisers care they didn't care when he said it originally. Does he even have advertisers? I figure he just funds himself with the sale of his own shit. You'd have to be something like the Daily Shoah (yeah they called it that) to be less "advertiser friendly" then fucking Alex Jones.

The point where you have to boil down Alex Jone's statements read true makes them so vague that his opinion is honestly no better than any random person's. "The government lies" "The media is there to support / oppose certain parties" "The CIA/NSA/FBI are up to shady shit" "We aren't being told the whole truth about a lot of events" etc...

Literal believers of his think that psychic inter-dimensional vampires are controlling "elites" that then use their power and influence to try and lead the human race towards its ultimate demise through faking shootings / terrorist attacks and molesting children.

You might as well take Star Wars as factual history of the galaxy at that point.

you're all gonna look real stupid when the transdimensional pedofile reptillian vampires start harvesting your stem cells and creating human-animal chimeras to further enhance their self replicating satanic AI.

NO! PLEASE GOD NO OH CHRIST!

>how did the pedophiles get in control of the ai?
THAT was his problem with what he'd just said? Of course pedos want ai that way they can molest child robots instead and avoid prosecution, stupid Joe.

Alex it but off, but most of theories are mostly true. The real threat is satanistic communist AI not some silly hybrids. beware friends Google and it's AI is watching you

>Jones isn't universally demonetized on youtube
Biggest lie I've ever heard.

>Star Wars as factual history of the galaxy
Prove that it isn't. I'll wait.

>gay frogs
Gay frogs are real, well trans frogs. "The globalists" probably aren't responsible though, just irresponsible polluters.

>claims to have knowledge of TOP SECRET classified information
>claims the government kills and abducts people
>he hasn't been assassinated yet, despite supposedly blowing the lid off the ZOG governments entire plan
can't quite understand this

Gotta pay child support haha

He has joint custody with his ex-wife.

>Doesn't believe in reptilian people who rule the world when the truth is right before eyes
>believes they're stupid enough to kill jones and confirm his theories
>doesn't believe that bilderburgs are bunch of aliens who wants to control humanity
>believes in global warming when it's snowing here in mother Russia
>doesn't believe there's war between transdimebtional beings (who are disguised as Muslims) and the reptalian alien globalist
open you eyes goys the real villains are not the jews

Jeb and his family bought and delivered that globe to Sandnigger royals.

Probably carbon monoxide poisoning, or taking a lot of painpills (not enough to kill you or make you sick), get into a hot bath and slice your wrists (lengthwise, not sideways).

>implying the govt. isn't highly adept at pushing out misinformation mixed in with actual information to constantly confuse people

There is a problem with guns it's just the people who claim to be against gun violence don't talk about it.

>muh psychotics with assault rifles!
>meanwhile most murders are being done by drug dealers with handguns

*looks wistfully into the distance*
*adjusts microphone*
listen here folks, this is the big one.
this is the real deal here folks. we here at infowars are getting over 10 trillion downloads every single day, the mainstream media is finished and they know it. that's thanks to you - the listener - for fighting the infowar. The globalists know this and have taken their biggest stab at us yet. it MAKES ME SICK to the pit of my stomach. I have TOP LEVEL inside sources at the HIGHEST LEVELS of the government that are telling me the globalists have activated their most powerful human-chimera AI yet and they're using it to create parallel dimensions and bring back information. The Megyn Kelly interview was FAKE NEWS, folks. They used their SATANIC AI to create a false reality where I went on the Megyn Kelly and made a total fucking ass of myself.

it NEVER happened, folks. This isn't only FAKE NEWS, it's FAKE REALITY. When will (((they))) stop this madness?

i need to take a break, folks. I'm getting all worked up. We'll be back shortly with Paul Joseph Watson on the line.

Which one do you think is easier to regulate?