Dance off bro, me and you!

>Dance off bro, me and you!

Haha, anyone else LOVE this scene?

I hate the racoon so much

Ooh child

hahaha yeah, because i cannot dance

weddings are hell

>I'm Mary Poppins y'all

why doesn't pajeet like this? does it remind him of his bollywood flicks?

reddit: the scene

I also like to repeat old threads with the same text and picture to bait others into telling me to go back to r3ddit. It's so funny seeing all the autists pretending to be angry at my low effort attempt at trolling. I sure wish I could get attention in real life instead of circle jerking with a bunch of strangers online haha. Oh well. Time to pretend to be sarcastic even though I don't have enough of a spine to take a stance on this scene one way or another!

I also like to repeat old threads with the same text and picture to bait others into telling me to go back to r3ddit. It's so funny seeing all the autists pretending to be angry at my low effort attempt at trolling. I sure wish I could get attention in real life instead of circle jerking with a bunch of strangers online haha. Oh well. Time to pretend to be sarcastic even though I don't have enough of a spine to take a stance on this scene one way or another!

what a hothead

whoa calm down buddy

Holy shit! DC BTFO!

Nothing wrong here

there was literally nothing wrong with this scene
the only problem was ronan was a pretty boring villain who would probably react that way

hey reddit

Oh, hi! How are you?

I just watched this too and I spent the entire trailer repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky raccoon movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

>still posting that shit gif

Marlel is going to make a racoon movie before they dared their own Wonder Woman.

>movie for emotionally stunned manchildren has a emotionally stunned manchildren main character
No wonder numales like it so much

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter, this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

which is

It was actually really great, they're building up such an intense scene and then undercut it with a dumb joke, and you think what the fuck did this just turn into a parody, and then it brings you back by it just being a distraction.

Goes through better handled emotional shifts in the audience than all DCEU movies put together.

Please don't use my text for guardians. It was purely for Deadshit and I've written many you can use for this flick, Sup Forumsedditor

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>I'm distracting you you big blue nigger!
Whoa how did they slide that one past the ratings board.

Have this (you) shill, use it wisely

You have lost touch with reality user, please find someone to have relations with. I cant believe one who has even ths faintest sense of love in life would watch this movie in a theater and keep repeating to themselves a mantra that which would prohibit any enjoyment of it for the sake of anons on 4 chan possibly perceiving them as cool. Please get off this site its not too late.

>ruin the entire climax for a shitty quip no one laughed at
Marvel does it again!

Are you retarded?

no

FUCK YOU

YOUR THE RETARDED ONE YOU FUCKING CUNT

You know that scene in Austin Powers when the guard is standing in front of the road roller for like a minute yelling "NOOOOOOOOO"?

This is that scene. Except AP made it as a parody of scenes like this and how stupid they were. 20 years ago.

>gif
>not webm

what is this. the 80s?

I still have the original saved on my notepad. I wrote that, shill.

Are you that much of a child you let others set your opinions for you? Or are you a parrot? Forming words you've heard but not actually understanding anything for yourself?

Reminds me of Dr Strange. Every scene had shitty music reference quips in it. How is that even clever?

It's a big scene

This was geniune quipshit.

That Captain Marvel girl

>we're so jaded all humor has to be a reference or behind irony

>oh you should definitely see the new one it's so funny, i love baby groot
actually conversation i had recently about this film

Who are you quoting?

That movie is so fucking bad I want to punch people who liked it.

You will kill off 90% of Sup Forums posters.

>marlel

First one was an overhyped piece of shit but Family Guy tier humour. The second one was just plain bad, like incompetently made

>he does not know about meme arrows

sadly.

>Sup Forums without redditors
Why is this a bad thing again?

>Dance off bro, by the way I hate niggers
Strange decision to take Raimi on as a guest writer, glad it didn't make the final cut

>piece of shit but Family Guy tier humour
>but

Meant to say with haha

>You will kill off 90% of Sup Forums posers.
FTFY

sharp edges user