Alright kid, stop. I'll bite, what's this movie you're trying to pitch me about?

>alright kid, stop. I'll bite, what's this movie you're trying to pitch me about?

There's a big guy

It's about A. Non (played by me) and his wild orgies with this list of Hollywood celebrities.
I-it's avant-garde you wouldn't get it.

its like taxi driver, but instead of robert deniro, its halle berry. i will accept my offer only in cash please.

It's about a dystopian society where everyone is black and anyone who's white gets taken out. I call it...
"Whiteout"

It's a spy movie but the spy can't stop farting

A guy gets framed for murder and gets 24 hours to prove his innocence. The twist is that he actually did do it

It's about a vietnam veteran who was crippled in the war having flashbacks to his service except this persona is actually the alter-ego of a deranged psychopath with multiple personality disorder who flips in and out of that role and performing death defying stunts in a circus except the circus is a front for organised crime and he is being played for a fool by the circus owner and crime boss who is actually an undercover cop whose dead brother is the vietnam vet that the psychopath stole except it was a dream the whole time

Remake of conan the barbarian but black main characters and a white nationalist antagonist

kek

A dystopian future where maximum security prisons are funded NPR style and the whole thing is narrated by some Mr. Rogers sounding nerd convincing the public to send in money over the radio while a group of homeless teenagers get caught up in the increasingly more violent and depraved psychopaths that get released onto the streets for the night kind of The Warriors meets the Purge.

paramount already greenlit that for 2021

It is one where we literally do not do anything ever again and civilization is better for it.

Alright, get this. It's about a fish, right? You know fish? Not just any fish though, right. A clown fish. You know them orange and white ones? They look real funny don't they? But this one isn't funny. He's a not funny clown fish because he's all up-tight and overprotective of his little kid because the mother died. Yeah. Yeah she got killed by a shark or something I don't know. Shark probably eat clown fishes and stuff. Sharks are scary man. But the shark in this movie aren't scary they are pretty cool. But she gets eaten by a shark anyway. And his son is all frustrated because he wants to live but his dead wont let him because of that whole shark business. So his son runs off, and the dad has to chase him around and find him, so he teams up with this epileptic or... disabled... maybe she has memory loss or something... it's another fish anyway. A girl fish. Not a clown fish though. A disabled not clown fish. So they team up and he finds his son after a long journey, and there's a happy ending, but the real journey is the dad coming to realise that he has to let his son live his life. And that's the movie.

I call it "Gone Fishing"

Cunnys in outerspace

magical space cunnys dressed as animes
it might just work

here's this giant dam and its about to bust because of global warming because a satellite shot a hole in the ozone layer so everyone's like HURRY UP WE'VE GOTTA EVACUATE THE PLANET so the highway is full on gridlock and then at the worst possible time the dam explodes and there's water everywhere and it knocks over the eiffel tower and the statue of liberty and mel gibson's a taxi driver in a taxi and he turns around and he's like NOT AGAIN and then the camera goes BOOM BOOM mel gibson BOOM BOOM the dam BOOM BOOM SUMMER 2017

An 80yo CGI Marlon Brando bangs CGI Parent Trap Lindsay Lohan for 110 minutes.

it's a remake of Escape from NewYork featuring Tommy Wiseau as Snake Pliskin

a girl get her pusy fuked so hard...........wow

All right, listen to this. It starts with the protagonist walking down the road and BAM! A bird blinds his both eyes.
Screen fades to black, and here's the twist, it stays black! If he's blind he can't see shit, right? So it's all audio, and it follows real-time his trip to the hospital and the dialogue with the doctor who says how much this all will cost.
It's a take on the capitalist dystopia he's living in, NAY! We're all living in. So.. what do you think?