New website allows white people to offer ‘reparations’ directly to people of color

reparations.me

One Louisiana native just wanted some books. A mother from Oklahoma simply wanted some help to buy a new laptop battery.

So they, along with dozens of other people of color, took to a new website to ask for help from those who have discriminated against them for decades: white people. Simultaneously, white people came to the site, called Reparations, to offer what they could and to start to answer the question: What can I do to help fix racial injustice?

It’s a big, complicated question. The site offers a concrete solution: a public forum where white people can offer their belongings or services and people of color can request help for a specific need.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-website-allows-white-people-to-offer-‘reparations’-directly-to-people-of-color/ar-BBv90h3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is not a joke..

msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-website-allows-white-people-to-offer-‘reparations’-directly-to-people-of-color/ar-BBv90h3

Is there a way to trick this site out so they can pay my bills?

Black guy will abuse and donate to Trumps campaign.

I do not give a fuck

What is this reparation.me thing, you can call people over your house and they work for free or you can demand money from people?

Fuck man these black cunts live on easy Street.

how about some donations for being born in moonshine/methhead alley and actually coming out of it yet still struggling anyway oh wait im fucking white

godspeed

Lol why hasn't Sup Forums ddos this yet

>POC 3: I need groceries.
>White Person 3: "I'll get them for you. PM me and I'll send an Amazon Fresh or Safeway delivery. You just pick out what you want. I have a $200 limit."

>POC 6: I want to scream and cuss at someone.
>White Person 6: "I volunteer as tribute. How do we set this up?"

>POC 7: I want to escape this cruel world in a *Specific Videogame* but can't afford it on Steam right now. This is not a crisis, I just don't trust people easily and want to see if this works.
>White Person 7: Thank you for giving me the chance to do something concrete and relatively easy. I was quietly hating myself for doing nothing.

>POC 4: I'm too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.
>White Person 4: "Come over to my house for dinner, bring a friend if you like. PM me and I'll send you the address, or can I order delivery to you? What kind of food do you like?"

1)Invite niggers to come over for reparations.
2)Leave door unlocked, let them come in
3)55 grains of reparations right between the eyes at 3200 fps
4)Tell cops they broke in, I was defending myself

I love tributing to this chick

We black now

This is so fucking amazing if true. I love it. Jesus, the trolling that's going to happen. I can imagine people tweeting the link at white people.

>Literally mo munny for dem programs

Who gives a fuck. If fucking guilty stupid whites want to put their money where their mouths is then I say let them.

Very nice

www.gibs.com

You guys don't have hair 1 on your asses if you don't start abusing the shit out of this site immediately. Guess how many legal ways there are to prove you are African American? Zero. None. So, basically you are if you say you are.

patreon for black people

Colored people of Sup Forums! Sign up for reparations. Take money the money from white Bernie supporting leftists and then donate that money to the campaign of Donald Trump.

Fuck, I wish I would have thought of this and taken a small fee for myself

TRIGGERED. Thanks Senpai

its the same guys who made the carbon tax thing where you pay them money for feeling guilty

totally retarded, you could say its fools own fault to give up money, but the problem is that it will affect the surrounding world we have to live in as well. we who dont buy into stupid stuff have to suffer for fools actions, and we are fools for not investigating where the money ends up

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

FUCK OFF SLIDE SHILL

SAGE