What does Sup Forums think of the Child's Play series?

What does Sup Forums think of the Child's Play series?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Mancini
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's alright but man, I want to milk Jennifer Tilly's yams.

1-3 are the only timeline i watch.

Scared the shit out of me as a kid

Theres only one timeline

First two are okay. Third is watchable. The rest pretty much suck, although I kinda enjoyed Seed of Chucky for some reason.

this kind of

tf man hahaha

Unironically love them eventhough not all the movies are good. Can't wait for the new one this year.

Did she ever get naked in any film/photoshoot?

Second this desu

The second one is better than the first.

Also, the new movie tried too hard

Almost as bad as the Friday the 13th franchise. Truly horror for plebs and chads.

You tell me.

>tf man hahaha

The first one is goddman near perfect in my opinion. I don't know how they pulled off the Chucky movements in it considering it's the oldest but looks the best. Bride of Chucky is extremely comfy late 90's teen light horror film. The rest kinda suck but they're fun if you're into Chucky

No entry in the series was anything great or special, but also no entry was utter crap like some stuff they did with Hellraiser, F13 or other series.
I like they idee that someone can make a living out of his little idea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Mancini

He wrote every film and directed the last few ones

They are mindless and pointless nostalgia flicks for people who do not want their life to get anywhere from where they are now.

I love them for being so stupid at times and can't wait to see Andy vs. Tiffany in the new movie

Disappointing tits but surprisingly great ass.

CP2 is my favorite. Better animatronics on Chucky and since it's a sequel they play around with that "but is Chucky REALLY alive!?!?" bullshit and get straight to the doll killing people.

Also liked the theme song that they only used in this movie and none of the sequels. I think it was scored by the same dude that did RobotCop so it has this weird music box/industrial factory thing going on.

Usually I just skip straight to end when they're in the factory, though. None of the other CP have topped that climax.

i think this shit turned me into a deviant. id watch these all the time as a kid.