m.youtube.com/watch?v=eSQK3L5pFfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1920x1080

hello /asean/!

How many of you like japan?
日本が好き人がどれくらい居ますか?

Give Indonesian GF

Mind you if I post an Astolfo?

is its really hard for JASMEV and muslim "cyber army" to realize how retarded they are and everybody laughs at them?
its funny (not so much anymore after millionth times) that they literally thinks they're somehow smarter than each other, these people have lesotho tier intelligence

First post for the superior airport

pengen ngentot gan

Anyone majoring psychology here? Lately i feel like this world is fucked and i want to gruesomely kill everyone. Is it a stress?

Test

Haha look at that dude's hat and goatee. Midlife crisis core.

Sounds like Depression
That sexpat beach looks filthy

because the micro organism has became fully dependent on sexpat cum

new year resolution
became a millionaire from trading
thank you for hearing

Can't think of anything In particular but just to try and spend less because of our tax increase

Globe sucks

First for Manila is full of hookers

kek, I kind of what to see that video

You need to socialize more

So far its in cents tier

That green algae stuff?

NAIA is superior and not for sex tourism

It's only one hour away from Angeles and there are a hell of a lot more international flights going there. Clark mostly pulls the Korean sex tourists.

Also "superior" lol please

What a shame, It does look better.
But I think its Cebu Pacific's shitty service that makes T3 a living nightmare
Its more than just cents when it comes to gas and sugary drinks.

psychology is meme.
you can think as you want but just behave normally.

To be completely honest I think just about every institution, private or public, in the Philippines fails once it has to deliver service on a large scale. That's the difference between first world and third world. A lot of that comes down to the people in charge being cheap bastards who will leave 3 people in charge of handling 25 people at once.

stocks or memecoins? :^)
recommend you to read graham's intelligent investor.
very useful for me to prepare mentally.

Who would even make a video out of this
this is just creepy and sleazy

We need a new domestic airline CebuPac is pass its prime

Try fapping maybe it will help hehehe

The new Dutard shill topic in FB is denying its ill effects baka
Best Airport :)

If you enjoy waiting around all day in the sweltering miserable heat it is indeed the best airport.

NAIA, the bus terminal of airports

What do Malaysians think of Thais?

All those bribes and taxes and they still didn't manage to provide a proper back up power source to this dump of an airport. Even 7-11s have generators. How pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNRUTecp-BQ
>tfw no malasian gf

>5 inches of makeup
>cantik

>Manila's slum airport

Why are you hanging onto life ?

You know the viral muslimah cari jodoh in Indonesia? She's actually Malaysian.

Bila tengok gambar2 lain, tak ada la lawa pun. Biasa je.

instagram.com/p/BXE9U0Al71h/

This is actually quite fun....

NAIA is best airport no sexpat stigma

why do women wear so much makeup these days?

>Who would even make a video
You'd be suprise there are vids more cringy than thisIncrease tax in gas and coal will be a slow burner but will burn nonetheless

life itself..... and anime is life

Shhh.....don't reveal just post =DD

Thais are cool.

>implying

WTF. Why is your Ron 95 more expensive than ours? RM 3.8/L vs RM2.29/L here.

>another saracen news

It really is that easy

We don't produce our own

Im guessing its cheaper

Its a fun watch

What better place to abandon your illegitimate baby than the slum airport of Manila?

I wish they would put better decorations

help

Which one Clark or Mactan?

The six pound nine ounce boy was found alive — covered in blood and wrapped in tissue paper — in refuse unloaded by cleaners of a Gulf Air plane after its arrival at Manila's airport on Sunday from Bahrain, airport officials said.

A dying baby was found just in time by a NAIA janitress. The newborn baby was found inside a plastic bag in a trash can at a NAIA restroom. Already turning blue and having difficulty breathing, the baby is now safe and in stable condition after emergency personnel at NAIA saved him.

Tax burden is placed on the consumer
Also china took our potential wells

What are those bids usually about?

WE WUZ LUZON'S BEST AIRPORT

You just need to socialize

This is for the domestic wing I remember its funny that we only have one airline for it.

Just show them the math, they usually give up after that.

The sextour with the bar ones its so funny.

Sir yes sir I'm sorry to inform you but we found a bullet in your luggage. Please ready your 10,000 pesos or you will be detained. Thank you po.

What do Thais think of Malaysians?

What do they mean by airport tour?

Did some of sexpats rage pics got deleted?

>sexpat

There are no sexpats here user. Only shitposters. Also there's nothing to rage about. Just friendly banter. Unless you yourself are feeling a certain type of way...

Why not both?
Those are a mess to watch

> Sri Mahyuni
> Not jawak

Lol that hoe on the right looking like Lil Kim after her plastic surgery. They're all gross though. Looking burnt. Like rotisserie chickens.

>instagram.com/p/BXE9U0Al71h/
wtf i'm moving to malaysia now

What was deleted that made him extra ragey today?

Ragey? Ha. I'm sitting here listening to Blue Chips 7000 and I couldn't be more chill unless I had aircon. I'm still not a sexpat but you still a hater. Elevator to the top ha see you later.

We need to get this thread active again

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfI38B8CYeo

Our sexpat shithole provinces still can't beat NAIA :p

It's hard to compete with the numbers of babies being abandoned in the trash cans at NAIA.

Somebody left a full-term baby boy in a trash can at the arrival area of the NAIA Terminal 1 late Monday, airport authorities reported.

The boy was gasping and distressed when brought for examination to the Ramp Clinic of the Manila International Airport Authority, according to the incident report.

A six-month-old female fetus was discovered dumped inside a garbage bin at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 3.

Responding medical personnel found the fetus still with fresh blood.

Airport janitress Elvira Dejon found the fetus inside the comfort room fronting Gate 118 of NAIA T3.

Captain Tim Cruz, head of the airport police at NAIA T3, believes that the mother could be a departing passenger bound for a domestic flight.

Dejon said that she questioned a female passenger whom she last saw exiting the comfort room but denied that the fetus was hers.

Airport authority is reviewing its close circuit television (CCTV) camera to determine the identity of the mother.

The fetus was turned over to Pasay police investigators.

laper gila

Feel pretty bad for the ladies that have to clean this nasty airport. Cleaning up after nasty Manila slum dwellers is one thing but a six month old fetus? Fuck that.

I think it was the toilet one keks and maybe another one, but I'm not sure.
Giving you a you for a valiant bait

>His airport of choice is next to a fucking bird sanctuary

ponteng solat, gais

Im surprised that there is a government agency for coconuts?

Why not just link the news article about the baby?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eSQK3L5pFfA

NAIA better than the rest of our slum provincial airport full of sexpats

Better sexpats than a fetus aborted by pills obtained in Quiapo. Ask your sister.

How can we help? This is Sup Forums

Nothing beats the OG pic related

The problem is they are to dumb to understand the math, its going to take an effort.

Probably a YouTube thing.

Shhhh....
Muslims are praying

Yeah his toilet is gone now on feed, that's probably his favorite one.

nudes?

nusantara bois come in

Will national embarrassments ever end at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport? As if the daily congestion, flight delays and long lines at immigration counters weren’t enough, the wife of a visiting foreign dignitary has been robbed at the NAIA Terminal 1.

Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu and his wife Hulya were in Manila for the ministerial and other meetings of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations. Upon returning to their country, Mrs. Cavusoglu discovered that the jewelry box she had placed in her luggage had disappeared. The jewelry box contained three gold rings with diamonds and pearls, three sets of pearl earrings and a gold bracelet with diamonds.

The only positive aspect of this story is that the missing items were found – in the NAIA 1 locker of a baggage loader of the Miascor Ground Handling Corp. Now under investigation are baggage handlers Yves Ronald Baguion, Wilson Mataganas, John Andrews Racoma and a certain Alfaro.

>fly into NAIA
>get your valuables stolen

>Implying we cannot use our malay names

Is there any flip here that's anti abortion?lul.
I don't know why but its so weird for to see a familiar place on video.

At least we know which one is which, if you know what I mean.

Pls don't leave us with sexpat

Ikr, but at least it bumps the thread
Sexpat never just link the forums for those sex pasta stories.

PINOY ABROAD
Airport personnel accused of harassing balikbayan family at NAIA
Published October 25, 2017 08:16:16 PM

A balikbayan family was allegedly harassed by airport personnel who also tried to steal from them at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 2 on October 20, a relative complained through social media.

In a post on Facebook, Jorge Hizon said his sister, Melinda Hizon-McNulty, and her family were stopped at the X-ray scanner counter after immigration on their way back to Los Angeles.
Aristotle Alsua, one of McNulty's grandchildren, was supposedly told to take his Apple watch off by one of two male examiners at the counter and place it in a basket with his other belongings.

When he could not find the watch after passing through the X-ray, Alsua pointed out the man who gave him the instruction to his grandmother, who helped him check the counter, machine and baskets for the watch.

At this point, the man whom Aries pointed at left and did not return, arousing the grandmother's suspicion enough for her to demand her grandson's watch.

"One of male staff asked for Aries backpack for them to inspect and do a body search on Aries. My sister refused because they may put something that may incriminate Aries," Hizon wrote.

"My sister opened the bag in front of them and unloaded everything inside but there was no Apple watch to be found. My sister told them to do Aries a body search infront of them which they said was not anymore necessary."

McNulty demanded Alsua's watch back from the remaining X-ray inspector for 30 minutes before a female staff came out with the Apple watch and claimed they found it under the X-ray machine.

His sister argued with the security inspector until she was allowed to empty the contents of the lotion in a nearby trashcan herself after the inspector asserted her "sole right to dispose it."

"My sister is a frequent traveler to the Philippines. What happened to them at PAL terminal 2 was unimanageable! It clearly validates the many incidents of theft which happened with passengers passing through x-ray inspection," Hizon wrote.

McNulty was unable to get the names of the employees but Hizon claims there is CCTV footage of both incidents, which occurred between 7:45 to 8:30 p.m. on Friday.

You're the one that pasta'd all those sex stories though. You can false flag all you want. You're not very good at what you do. Just like when you samefag your shitty posts and pretend like it's something else. The broken English gives it away every time. Just speak in tagalog you fucking retard. You are quite proud of your tribe after all, no need to speak shit quality English.

Why are tagalogs working at NAIA such shameless thieves? Not even the niggers at Chicago O'Hare try to pull shit like that?

Obvious is too obvious kek

Six personnel working at the baggage loading station of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) were nabbed for luggage theft.

According to the Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) the six were intercepted while the MIAA Intelligence operatives were conducting surveillance at the baggage loading station of the NAIA Terminal 1 around 10:30 a.m. on March 26.

Baggage loader identified by MIAA as a certain Emiliano (surname withheld until investigation is completed) was intercepted by the Intelligence operatives after he was seen picking up a bag of a passenger at Terminal 1 baggage build-up area, shortly before the bags were to be loaded into a Korea-bound aircraft.

Seized from Emiliano's possession was a pair of Police eyeglasses in a case.

The Intelligence agents also inspected the lockers of the baggage loaders and found several items from the lockers of five of them.

The items found in the lockers of the five baggage loaders were a gold ring and a gold earring, a G-Shock wristwatch, a Seiko wristwatch, and three branded men’s sunglasses. Other items seized were 17 combination and digital padlocks which the six claimed they just found at their working area.

>But I think its Cebu Pacific's shitty service that makes T3 a living nightmare
Well...you know where they came from.

Those are actually fun to read, I guess now we moved on to posting sexpat airport woes proving how the dutdut admin is incompetent in running things.

A surprise inspection of lockers of airport personnel at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 3 led to the arrest of a security guard who allegedly kept a blue pouch containing cash that a Malaysian passenger had reported missing.

But the money with different denominations, which Eme E. Rendoque hid separately, was found at the female comfort room wrapped in a plastic bag.

Rendoque admitted immediately to police that she took the cash to support the medical operation of her mother.

Sugin Charles Supramany, who arrived in Manila from Kuala Lumpur via Cebu Pacific Air on September 20, owned the blue pouch.

These stories stretch back long before dirty thirty came on the scene. It's better than it used to be. I mean the famous toilet pic is from 2009. But it's still a shitty airport filled with thieves. It's a den of corruption.

I guess he better edit the dates of those pasta articles or not include them.
But we can still find out anyway which one is which.

Lmfao

Obvious on what?

Arriving flyer at Naia found bag slashed, necklace gone
Jeannette I. Andrade
3 years ago (2015)

MANILA, Philippines–Is there a “laslas-bag” gang operating inside Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Naia)?

Coming home to be at her sister’s funeral, Ma. Isabel Tung flew from Taiwan and landed April 18 at Naia-Terminal 3, where she found her checked-in bag slashed open and her 24-karat gold necklace and several brand-new clothes already missing.

Tung, 53, reported the theft Wednesday to the media office of the Manila International Airport Authority, complaining that when she first relayed the incident to Cebu Pacific employees, they just told her to fill out and submit a guest feedback form.

You are so bitchy :DDD
I want to know too

NAIA: Is it terminal?
NOVEMBER 29, 2011

And what’s a jungle without loathsome beasts? In 1997 a man drove over to NAIA to fetch his arriving brother and got into an argument with airport guards and police officers about parking. The guards ganged up on him, dragged him to a detention cell under the complex, roughed him up and then emerged a short time later to sadly reveal the man was so depressed that he had committed suicide by hanging. Although the murderers got 30-year sentences, it’s not a story you’d want to put in a NAIA brochure — which anyway does not exist.

In the 1990s, a foreign passenger died of a heart attack caused by an epic failure of air conditioning and a rise in temperatures (jungle heat). Around that period, a section of the roof also gave way, inundating a corridor with cascading water (jungle waterfall).

Second, NAIA is an award winning airport. It’s made it at least two years in a row in Sleepinginairports.net’s list of “Ten Worst Airports In The World.” In fact this year it’s number one. Among the remarks about NAIA: “Bribery and theft exists. Airport taxes are collected, but the money does not seem to go towards the betterment of the airport.” One commenter related: “When I asked a security guard where the smoking area was he told me to follow him…and took me out on to the tarmac (so much for security) where he then insisted on a bribe before he let me back into the terminal. How does one say ‘no’ to a security guard with a gun?”

You can't just blame the current president for this shit. He's not going to do anything to make it better. But this airport was consistently ranked the worst in the entire world for years. It's a historically bad airport. It looks nice and clean now but you still get robbed when you go there. You can dress a thief up in nice clothes but they're still a thief.

Now you made him more date specific
Revealing more of his produtdut biases.
I'm not anti abortion.

I don't support that dude. Fuck China. I feel bad for you guys having to suffer six years of this garbage but my country isn't doing better so I can't lecture you too much about having a shitty leader.

xrp
trx
req
xlm
link
my trx and req gamble paid off massively and i x9 my money, should have bought more desu.
bought link, xlm and xrp for future proofing

also stocks will take years and you can only buy malaysia stocks with banks and they only look at you if you are working

He really can't take anyone saying something nice about NAIA even if its an obvious bait

Im okay with abortion, life begins a birth.

For the bump and keks

The site that he goes to?

Or just selects them

Its too expensive now to start investing.